Was Darwin a racist?

Mr Laurier

Charles Darwin was raised in a very racist culture.
Of course he was racist.
He also spoke out against the prevailing racism of his culture.
He questioned the validity of his own racism, and recognized it as being wrong.
He published many refutations of so-called "race science".

Authentic Nouveau

Darwinism

Chuck was the poster child for nasty racism.
None if his racist followers will admit it.

Go ahead using the slobs writings and rank all the human races top to bottom From superior down to inferior.
The first strides to denial and pretense means Darwinism is focused on deception.

Darwinist Hitler was carefully following Chuck's guidelines.

RACIST DIATRIBE

The Origin of Species by means of Natural Selection or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life”.

Favoured races.

Darwin also journaled on August 16, 1833 “…This war of extermination, although carried on with the most shocking barbarity, will certainly produce great benefits; it will at once throw open four or 500 miles in length of fine country for the produce of cattle…”

Darwin was Spawn of satan level racist. His racist agenda thrives in the abortion industries.

God is aware that Darwinites will try to whitewash Chuck evil racist

Darwin the daddy of eugenics.

Andy Sist

The Origin of Species by means of Natural Selection or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life”.

Favoured races
Figures the no science education Walter Mitty wouldn't understand that in Darwin's time "race" was a synonym for "subspecies". That can be clearly seen in this passage from Origin Of Species

Darwin: "Nevertheless, as our varieties certainly do occasionally revert in some of their characters to ancestral forms, it seems to me not improbable, that if we could succeed in naturalising, or were to cultivate, during many generations, the several races, for instance, of the cabbage, in very poor soil (in which case, however, some effect would have to be attributed to the direct action of the poor soil), that they would to a large extent, or even wholly, revert to the wild aboriginal stock

This is a great example of what willful ignorance does to people.

Authentic Nouveau

The Need For Eugenic Reform by Leonard Darwin

“Dedicated to the memory of MY FATHER. For if I had not believed that he would have wished me to give such help as I could toward making his life's work of service to mankind, I should never have been led to write this book.”
― Leonard Darwin, The Need For Eugenic Reform

Chuck was a racist slob who drilled racism into his boy. Riddance of the inferior races. Racist Chuck even had racist cousin invent the word Eugenics for him.

Whateverman

By today's standards, Darwin was obviously racist.

He wasn't nearly as racist as our KKK-loving Oneness cultist spammer, though.

Authentic Nouveau

Of course he was racist.
I notice you can't support your assertions.
Why did he seek exterminations?

Electric Skeptic

The Need For Eugenic Reform by Leonard Darwin

“Dedicated to the memory of MY FATHER. For if I had not believed that he would have wished me to give such help as I could toward making his life's work of service to mankind, I should never have been led to write this book.”
― Leonard Darwin, The Need For Eugenic Reform

Chuck was a racist slob who drilled racism into his boy. Riddance of the inferior races. Racist Chuck even had racist cousin invent the word Eugenics for him.
The usual falsehoods.

Authentic Nouveau

Of course he was racist.
Given Darwin was a hostile racist as reflected in teaching son Leonard the importance of eugenics, I suspect the Darwinists will pretend they are not racist.
Sinners.

Temujin

By today's standards, Darwin was obviously racist.

He wasn't nearly as racist as our KKK-loving Oneness cultist spammer, though.
Who cares? It wouldn't matter if he was a wife-beating paedophile Nazi. It would not effect the essential truth of evolution or the immense contribution made by Darwin to our understanding of it.

By all accounts he was a much more pleasant and Liberal minded man than Newton. For some reason the arch liar does not spend the other half of his waking life attacking Newton's morals.

Authentic Nouveau

Leonard Darwin​

“Of all the problems which will have to be faced in the future, in my opinion, the most difficult will be those concerning the treatment of the inferior races of mankind.”
― Leonard Darwin

Trickle down racial hostility

Komodo

Who cares? It wouldn't matter if he was a wife-beating paedophile Nazi. It would not effect the essential truth of evolution or the immense contribution made by Darwin to our understanding of it.

By all accounts he was a much more pleasant and Liberal minded man than Newton. For some reason the arch liar does not spend the other half of his waking life attacking Newton's morals.
In an alternate universe where evolution by natural selection was associated with Wallace rather than Darwin, I wonder what the creationists' stock ad hominem irrelevancies would be, in an attempt to make a bogeyman of Wallace? They couldn't use the notorious quote about how "the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world,” because "Unlike some other Darwinists, including Darwin himself, [Wallace] did not 'regard modern primitives as almost filling the gap between man and ape'." [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Russel_Wallace]

Mr Laurier

In an alternate universe where evolution by natural selection was associated with Wallace rather than Darwin, I wonder what the creationists' stock ad hominem irrelevancies would be, in an attempt to make a bogeyman of Wallace? They couldn't use the notorious quote about how "the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world,” because "Unlike some other Darwinists, including Darwin himself, [Wallace] did not 'regard modern primitives as almost filling the gap between man and ape'." [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Russel_Wallace]
Indeed. They seem to think that if they can just smear Darwin, then all of evolution will dissapear.

Authentic Nouveau

Indeed. They seem to think that if they can just smear Darwin, then all of evolution will dissapear.
I enjoy watching the Junior evos TOTALLY inferior to challenges presented by Dr Tours real science.

We see evo Pushers can't justify how their nut case Reverander was 100% clueless on proteins.

Authentic Nouveau

Racism and Darwinism come in a bundle with religious intolerance and religious bigotry.
So a Darwinista who wants to revoke racism, has to depart from the Darwinist movement. Sign a document and have 3 Christian witnesses.

Mr Laurier

I enjoy watching the Junior evos TOTALLY inferior to challenges presented by Dr Tours real science.

We see evo Pushers can't justify how their nut case Reverander was 100% clueless on proteins.
You enjoy watching your imaginary boogieman's inferior something, to the nonsense spewed by a 2nd rate preacher. Got it.

And more boogiemen.

Mr Laurier

EnGland

Darwin attended an all WHITE All male diploma mill. Pitch white. Funded by rich slave traders.
FrAnce

No he did not. Having died before the first diploma mills were created, and having never set foot in either of the only two countries that allow them... he simply cannot have attended one. He did attend three schools that were aggressively christian. Pitch is not white, it is black. Who?