Was Jesus wrong or mistaken, or are we?

e v e

En Hakkore,

Jesus and the Holy Spirit are the Sources for the Synoptic Gospels

Secular liberal scholarship refuses to acknowledge the supernatural power of God in the literary relationship

It most certainly destroys divine inspiration and you know it. Secular liberal scholarship reduces three witnesses to one witness. Whatever
you determine is your literary source, the resulting documents are nothing more than edited redactions

There are at least twenty two theories regarding the Synoptic Problem and all of them are heresy

To question the fact that God can tell a man what to say (Jeremiah) or what to write (John in Revelation) is the work of satan (Genesis 3)

If you approach the Bible as just the writing of mere men then you can critique it in the manner by which men write

However, if the Bible is God's inspired word, then God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are the source and three authors documenting what
God has said, are three independent witnesses of the same event

But unbelievers, heretics, and hucksters cannot tolerate God's living word, so they must discredit it

RCM
irenaeus also understood His spirit as feminine, and His spirit and christ as hands of God.

RCM

I asked you politely to continue our dialogue in linear fashion... you ignored that request and instead escalated your rants by implicitly accusing me of lying, labelling everyone who thinks there is a literary relationship between the gospels heretics (which is pretty much every Christian scholar today as well as Augustine), aligning my posts with a diabolical agent of evil and threatening me with Bible verses. This is the behavior of someone who has no cogent rebuttal and in desperation turns to personal attacks. I leave you to your mud-slinging...

En Hakkore,

One more post and then I am done as well,

The only reason I stuck my nose into your discussion on this thread was because you were discrediting the authority of the Gospels
and telling Christians that the Gospels and the Person of Jesus were not everything Christians had been taught they were

Irenaeus is not cogent rebuttal?

Irenaeus, (who had direct ties to Polycarp who had been a disciple of the Apostle John), documents all of the Gospels as having long been established and refers to them as Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and Irenaeus used these Gospels as a basis to refute Gnostic heresies in the second century

Irenaeus completely exposes and refutes any new secular liberal scholarship theory (that proposes late dating of the Gospels to the second century and further denying that the Biblical Gospels were authored by the Apostles and men Church History declared were the authors), to be nothing but fraud and lies

To any Bible Believing Christians who read this post, know that Irenaeus (Early Church Father) fully supports the Gospels as independent witnesses written by the Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit (John 14:26; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)

RCM

Last edited: