was Mary also the Spouse of God?

✔️- baptism, confession

✔️- follow Him and His only Church
✔️ - the Eucharist

Indeed! (y) :whistle:
There is no understanding of true biblical repentance in the RCC. Infant baptism is a waste of time. Your confessions mean nothing at all, as seen by the penance given. The fact that those evil priests went to confession and did not change.

You do not follow Him and you follow the bad tree.

The Eucharist is not and never will be Jesus and the fact that you think it is reveals how out of relationship with Him you are. Such a shame.

Not the RCC their theology is lies because their leaders lie and have lied throughout the centuries. Liars cannot be trusted.
That is your opinion. I do not agree. It is my opinion that you are the one who has fallen for lies.

That is your opinion. I do not agree. It is my opinion that you are the one who has fallen for lies.
Oh no not my opinion, just look at the facts. The father of lies is who? Your leaders in this last decade alone have lied. They lied to authorities about their evil leaders who molested children. That is a fact. They lied about its victims, that is fact. This shows who the father of the RCC is. That is scriptural. It does not follow Jesus if it did, it would never tell lies.

Throughout history it has lied and it lies about its history, blaming others who its sins. Centuries of lies. This is not including its false teachings and doctrines.

It is not a light.

Back