Was Paul the Thirteenth Apostle of Jesus?

Because there is only one Redeemer my gnostic friend.

Christ redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit. Gal 3:14

Sonship through Christ.
God decided to make us his own sons through Jesus Christ.
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, He made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, Eph 1

Mysteries...
Like secret knowledge?

So why did he refer to himself as a servant/slave?
And who did he think he was issuing commands?
And why did he talk so much about himself? And keep trying to convince people he was a "real" apostle? Didn't he know "those who have ears" will hear?

Imitate him? What?

JonHawk said:
Because there is only one Redeemer my gnostic friend.

Christ redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit. Gal 3:14

Sonship through Christ.
God decided to make us his own sons through Jesus Christ.
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, He made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, Eph 1
Mysteries...Like secret knowledge?
Not to disappoint you, but he is referring to the things of faith.

If we had forgotten the name of our God or spread out our hands to a foreign god,
would not God have discovered it, since he knows the secrets of the heart? Ps 44:20-21
And why did he talk so much about himself?
But to each one of us grace has been given according to the measure of the gift of the Christ. Eph 4:7
And keep trying to convince people he was a "real" apostle?
So that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God; Eph 4:12-13
Didn't he know "those who have ears" will hear?
Those who have ears to hear are not in opposition to the gospel.
They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness,...on the day when God judges the secrets of the heart through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares. Rom 2:15-16 Therefore judge nothing before the time; 1 Cor 4:5
Imitate him? What?
Imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised. Heb 6:12

Mysteries...
Like secret knowledge?

And why did he talk so much about himself? And keep trying to convince people he was a "real" apostle? Didn't he know "those who have ears" will hear?

Imitate him? What?
If one has from God that what Jesus had from Him there are no mysteries concerning God, for He opens everything to us concerning who He is and His heaven, nothing is hidden that was hidden in that revelation from God Himself. Jesus discovered this reality in Matt 3:16, he had the mind of Gods anointing as well. Christ is Gods anointing, Christ in you is who you are supposed to be. Want to see the return of the Christ? Then be Gods anointed He in you and you in Him as one same mind same walk as He walks.

At least one here says Jesus way in the Father is gnostic.

If one has from God that what Jesus had from Him there are no mysteries concerning God, for He opens everything to us concerning who He is and His heaven, nothing is hidden that was hidden in that revelation from God Himself. Jesus discovered this reality in Matt 3:16, he had the mind of Gods anointing as well. Christ is Gods anointing, Christ in you is who you are supposed to be. Want to see the return of the Christ? Then be Gods anointed He in you and you in Him as one same mind same walk as He walks.

What do you mean by that?

Know that the Lord has set apart the faithful for himself; Ps 4:3
We know you can't help twisting things since you love your gnostic delusions.

But the righteous live by faith
Persevere in the Faith
So that you will receive what he has promised.
For, “In just a little while, he who is coming will come
and will not delay.” Heb 10

That they may be one as we are one— I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity.
Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. John 17:22-23

Know that the Lord has set apart the faithful for himself; Ps 4:3

We know you can't help twisting things since you love your gnostic delusions.
Twisting things? I suppose you could see it that way. Those of Jesus day accused him of the very same twisted views as you accuse him of and look how you guys treat him.
But the righteous live by faith
The righteous are exactly like Him and has His kind of faith as our own mind, the mind of Christ. .
Persevere in the Faith
So that you will receive what he has promised.
For, “In just a little while, he who is coming will come
and will not delay.” Heb 10
In just a little while? People have been looking for Him for 6000 yeas and all the while He is at your door knocking.
That they may be one as we are one— I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity.
Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. John 17:22-23
And we who has from God that what Jesus had from are one in Him, He in. me and I in Him are one just as Jesus prayed to his God for me to be in John 17. He answered Jesus prayer for me. And in that is the only way one can know that God sent Jesus to teach you to be like Him as he was like Him.

Twisting things? I suppose you could see it that way. Those of Jesus day accused him of the very same twisted views as you accuse him of and look how you guys treat him.
I give Him thanks, now it's your turn. Since we receive a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, Heb 12:28
The righteous are exactly like Him ...
That which is born of flesh is flesh, that which is born of Spirit is spirit. You must be born again.
And we who has from God that what Jesus had from are one in Him,
We who are in Christ are reconciled to God.
Peace in Christ
And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God. Gal 6:16

No, you forgot something....

Eph 3:10 so that the manifold WISDOM of God might now be made known THROUGH the CHURCH to the principalities and authorities in the heavens.
Good point. Do you think Paul intends that statement to say the wisdom of God might be made known only through the Church or the wisdom of God might be made known also through the Church?

I give Him thanks, now it's your turn. Since we receive a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, Heb 12:28
I am thankful that He came to me and reveals Himself in me just as He did in Jesus where Jesus gave Him thanks in obedience to Him just as I do. You are su[posed to as well.
That which is born of flesh is flesh, that which is born of Spirit is spirit. You must be born again.
Yes' just as Jesus was in Matt 3:16 where you dot believe God came to him and opened up to Him who He is and His heaven that is within man.
We who are in Christ are reconciled to God.
Yes Gods anointed by the same Spirit in me who was in Christ Jesus.
Peace in Christ
Yes with no sin to fight against or word about for He takes away the sins of this world, that is why I follow Jesus instead of Paul who is the sinner. Chief of.
And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God. Gal 6:16
As many as has received from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 walk in the same peace as Jesus did in the Father. We are like Him, not like Paul.

Good point. Do you think Paul intends that statement to say the wisdom of God might be made known only through the Church or the wisdom of God might be made known also through the Church?
Gods church is exactly like Him and has His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it. Established in Adam in Gen 3;22, he was the first church member to become like God to know this enlightenment. Jesus receieved the same from God in Matt 3:16. So did Moses, Abraham, Mary, 120, and me.

I am thankful that He came to me and reveals Himself ...
Having put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, where...Christ is all and in all. Col 3:10-11
walk in the same peace as Jesus did in the Father. We are like Him, not like Paul.
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to the which also ye were called in one body; and be ye thankful. Col 3:15

Having put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, where...Christ is all and in all. Col 3:10-11

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to the which also ye were called in one body; and be ye thankful. Col 3:15
As a sinner? LOL

JonHawk said:
As a sinner? LOL
"Once you are converted, strengthen the brethren."

Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord; and that He may send Jesus Christ, Acts 3:19-20

Last edited:
JonHawk said:
The new man is exactly as Jesus was in the Father. Not as Paul who battled with sin all his life LOL.
"Once you are converted, strengthen the brethren."
One you are converted to be like the Father, all you have to do is live it as Jesus lived it and let your actions do the talking. I guess by your jesters that your actions is sitting in pew for a couple hours once a week.
Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord; and that He may send Jesus Christ, Acts 3:19-20
Blotted out? He takes away the sins of this world not cover them over with whitewash.
As far as sending Jesus He already did that, it is His anointing who God sends into man, Christ in you just as He anointed Jesus with His same mind, or Spirit it is called. You dont have Gods mind do you?

The new man is exactly as Jesus was in the Father.

Yes.

Not as Paul who battled with sin all his life LOL.

Romans 7 isn't describing Paul's walk but a struggle with sin as a Jew under the Law. True believers are not under the Law. Romans 7 describes a Jewish man's situation under the Law.

But it matters little. We are not called to follow Paul but to follow Christ.

One you are converted to be like the Father, all you have to do is live it as Jesus lived it and let your actions do the talking.

Yes. And that is how Jesus did it too. He simply obeyed the Father.

I guess by your jesters that your actions is sitting in pew for a couple hours once a week.

Yes, all the Bible study and theology in the world will not conform you into the image of Christ.

Blotted out? He takes away the sins of this world not cover them over with whitewash.
As far as sending Jesus He already did that, it is His anointing who God sends into man, Christ in you just as He anointed Jesus with His same mind, or Spirit it is called. You dont have Gods mind do you?

Mysteries...
Like secret knowledge?

To you its a mystery.... Its called an "open secret." Anyone who desires to can know it.

To us, his teachings helped us stop being perplexed about the mystery the Spirit has baptized into.
Mysteries...
Like secret knowledge?

Imitate him? What?
That was what an apostle did.

The Greek word means commander. The word was used to describe commanders of a fleet going into battle.

Jesus was also a servant/slave to God. Philippians 2:6-8

Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a bond-servant,
being made in human likeness.
And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—

even death on a cross!

grace and peace ...........

Yes.

Romans 7 isn't describing Paul's walk but a struggle with sin as a Jew under the Law. True believers are not under the Law. Romans 7 describes a Jewish man's situation under the Law.
But Paul was clear that he struggled with sin, it was a thorn in his flesh to be exalted for his abundance of revelations. He asked God to take it from him three times but evidently that prayer failed for it is clear that he struggled with it.

Paul was a Jew and under the laws of, but he also was a Roman citizen born in Tarsus, graduated from the university of Tarsus which is now southern Turkey.
But it matters little. We are not called to follow Paul but to follow Christ.
Yes but because people like their sin they follow Paul instead. For in Pauls teachings you can sin and still be saved. These cant relate to God actually taking away their sin and become like Him instead of Paul.
Yes. And that is how Jesus did it too. He simply obeyed the Father.
yes
Yes, all the Bible study and theology in the world will not conform you into the image of Christ.
Amen and they will conform you into the image of Paul instead, actually making him a god in the place of the One who takes away the sins of this world.

But Paul was clear that he struggled with sin, it was a thorn in his flesh to be exalted for his abundance of revelations. He asked God to take it from him three times but evidently that prayer failed for it is clear that he struggled with it.

He never said this thorn was a struggle with sin.

Paul was a Jew and under the laws of, but he also was a Roman citizen born in Tarsus, graduated from the university of Tarsus which is now southern Turkey.

Yes but because people like their sin they follow Paul instead. For in Pauls teachings you can sin and still be saved. These cant relate to God actually taking away their sin and become like Him instead of Paul.

Paul taught no such thing. Rather, he preached that those who continue in sin will not enter the kingdom of God.

yes

Amen and they will conform you into the image of Paul instead, actually making him a god in the place of the One who takes away the sins of this world.

Back