Was Paul the Thirteenth Apostle of Jesus?

I don't believe all are dead because of Adam.

IMO ......... it is a conversion lie.

To get people into the "Adamic" mess.
if you are in a fleshbody (adams invention)
then talk of getting into adams lie is a bit too late. already happened.

No he wasn't, Jesus was dead and gone when Paul made the scene. Paul was just a little mixed up who Jesus was and God is.
FYI Gary, Jesus rose from the dead just 3 days after His crucifixion as per His own say so in John 2:19-22! So much for your WRONG say so that He is still dead and still gone!

so Christ had to be alive on this earth in a fleshbody to meet a son (or brother) ?

Not.

Paul met Christ even after the cross.
I have doubts that Paul ever met Gods Spirit to be anointed of God for he always struggled with sin. Had he met the Christ to be like Gods anointed there would have been no sin to battle with, for God takes away the sins of this world through His anointing. 1 John 3.

Christ is not a person, Christ is description of the persons who is anointed of Gods mind to walk in it as He walks in it.
You never have met the Christ have you, nor did Paul or he wouldn't have been the sinner he said he was instead of anointed of Gods mind, or Spirit the mind is called.

FYI Gary, Jesus rose from the dead just 3 days after His crucifixion as per His own say so in John 2:19-22! So much for your WRONG say so that He is still dead and still gone!
If he rose from the grave -- why are you still waiting for him to do so and come to you? LOL.

In reality He is at your door knocking this day ands anyone who will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you to. But that isn't going to happen is it?

Jesus is alive. He is neither dead nor is he gone.
Then produce him. I figure that you are waiting for him to come out of that grave for the past 2000 years, right? In reality He is at your door knocking this day but because you refuse to see Him you will go to a grave waiting for a man to come as a god instead which never will happen for God is a Spirit and does not have flesh and bone as you see Jesus. He was very clear in this with Thomas.

He didn't appear to be…
Not for those who follow Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus to be without sin.

Most are not Christian, holy pure, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect , cannot sin because we are born of God, 1 John 3:9. Paul. as the sinner he preached that he was is of 1 John 3:8, so are all who is the sinner instead of the saint.

Most are Pauline as a sinner instead of Christ and without sin for He takes away the sins of this world 1 John 3, but the Paulines do not believe that can be without sin therefore Christ, who we who are anointed of God and without sin, goes by the wayside doesnt He?

Interestingly, Paul never met Jesus when the latter lived on earth.

What is your evidence of that?

According to the gospel account, there were 12 apostles. After Judas killed himself, 2 candidates were shortlisted to be the replacement for Judas. They were Matthias and Barsabbas. Peter prayed and cast lots. The lot fell on Matthias, who then joined the disciples.

And we never heard from him again.
Maybe he's the false apostle?

The Apostles chose two candidates, "voted" for Matthias.
But then we see later on that God chose Paul.

I have doubts that Paul ever met Gods Spirit to be anointed of God for he always struggled with sin. Had he met the Christ to be like Gods anointed there would have been no sin to battle with, for God takes away the sins of this world through His anointing. 1 John 3.

Christ is not a person, Christ is description of the persons who is anointed of Gods mind to walk in it as He walks in it.
You never have met the Christ have you, nor did Paul or he wouldn't have been the sinner he said he was instead of anointed of Gods mind, or Spirit the mind is called.
you once told me God was an IT, a substance. And now here you say Christ is but a state of mind, something you've said before many times and btw Very greek of you. plato, augustine, aquinas and aquinas' mentor the islamicist averroes would all approve. Thing is, it isn't christian.

By definition an IT has no signature, cannot love, is but a raw material. an object. How did you meet an IT? Sort of like meeting a toaster...

I am very well aware how in the pagan system (be it vedic or egyptian or greek) you could meet an IT but that would be an idol - not Christ. It would be a Mimic of Christ. Even the egyptians/esau called these mimics 'construct gods' knowing just how they were created - which they gleefully documented.

And how were these created per egypt's gleeful evil texts? By making eden to fall and vampiring on souls. There's a reason God will never forgive esau.

So - you want to follow those egyptian gods, just like adam did since you approve of adam disobeying God...

and?

you met some entity and now you feel sinless. that's all.

Then produce him. I figure that you are waiting for him to come out of that grave for the past 2000 years, right? In reality He is at your door knocking this day but because you refuse to see Him you will go to a grave waiting for a man to come as a god instead which never will happen for God is a Spirit and does not have flesh and bone as you see Jesus. He was very clear in this with Thomas.

Not for those who follow Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus to be without sin.

Most are not Christian, holy pure, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect , cannot sin because we are born of God, 1 John 3:9. Paul. as the sinner he preached that he was is of 1 John 3:8, so are all who is the sinner instead of the saint.

Most are Pauline as a sinner instead of Christ and without sin for He takes away the sins of this world 1 John 3, but the Paulines do not believe that can be without sin therefore Christ, who we who are anointed of God and without sin, goes by the wayside doesnt He?
you never understood paul...

and no your paul explanations are not what anything means.

it's what you invented to justify attacking a soul belonging to God.

Christ chose his 12 apostles,then he chose an apostle to take Judas place.
Christ did not chose Mathias as an apostle.

Paul is the 12th apostle.

Why Peter felt the need to chose an apostle of Christ for Christ when Christ could chose his own is a head scratcher.But it shows that Peter is human and could make mistakes.

you once told me God was an IT, a substance.
Nope Spirit has no form, IT doest have flesh and bone. you are just a little mixed up for terms.
And now here you say Christ is but a state of mind, something you've said before many times and btw Very greek of you. plato, augustine, aquinas and aquinas' mentor the islamicist averroes would all approve. Thing is, it isn't christian.
A Christian is anointed of Gods Spirit to walk as He walks in His same light, same disposition, holy, pure, and without sin.

Christ is the disposition of these who are ampoinmted of Gods Spirit, Christ in me is Gods mind, anointing, be in me. Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God.

The term Christ was added by Paul at Antioch, before that term we were called saints.
By definition an IT has no signature, cannot love, is but a raw material.
Well IT is Gods Spirit that heals the mind to think in His terms.
an object.
Yes mind.
How did you meet an IT?
Same way Jesus did in Matt 3:16, by Gods Spirit and IT opens up all of who God is and His heaven in us.
Sort of like meeting a toaster...
I never met a toaster, but I have one.
I am very well aware how in the pagan system (be it vedic or egyptian or greek) you could meet an IT but that would be an idol - not Christ. It would be a Mimic of Christ. Even the egyptians/esau called these mimics 'construct gods' knowing just how they were created - which they gleefully documented.
Well your IT -- is an imaginary eden.
And how were these created per egypt's gleeful evil texts? By making eden to fall and vampiring on souls. There's a reason God will never forgive esau.
He cant forgive anyone who is not willing to receive from Him His same mind.
So - you want to follow those egyptian gods, just like adam did since you approve of adam disobeying God...
Actual Adam stepped out from that Egyptian myth for an eden and became like God to know this difference to till the same ground as Jesus did after Jesus received the same information in Matty 3:16 that Adam did in that same imaginary eden that he once taught the laws of in the temple, eden, even from a young age.
and?

you met some entity and now you feel sinless. that's all.
That is all that you know from a limited knowledge where God Himself will open in you the very same as He did in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, 120.

You only deprave your mind of the same knowledge all of these received from God is all. You have no intent in having from God that what all of these receieved. You have made up a god that you can control which is common among you religious minds and make all kinds of excuses why you cant be like Him Him as all of these who received from God had of Him.

IT -- would do you will too receive the same. You have a very hard time with reality is all.

you never understood paul...
Perhaps it isn't I who doesnt understand Paul?
and no your paul explanations are not what anything means.
Not for you who worship Paul I agree.
it's what you invented to justify attacking a soul belonging to God.
If he belonged to God he wouldn't have been the sinner he insisted that he was instead of the righteousness of God to be like Him as Jesus was like Him.

How many time have you heard Jesus say that he was a sinner and struggled with it?
One ion these is right and one of these is wrong in their assessment, so according to you, Paul as the sinner has the better way for your defense of him. That way you can be a sinner and void of the perfections that God puts in us.

Back