Was Paul the Thirteenth Apostle of Jesus?

If all that Peter knew is what Paul knew that is all he could express, but had he known that what Jesus knew of the Father then there would have been no need to use trickery.

Did Jesus use trickery to get folk to follow him to the Father? If he did he didnt state that he did.

I havent said anything about Jesus being unstable, you only make up stuff that is unstable from a mind depraved of what Jesus had. from God.
yourself. I am exactly like Jesus was in the Father, we are anointed of God to have His same mind.

Oh Jesus would have understood perfectly and even testified to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, holy, pure, and without sin. just as we all do who has the same mind of Christ. And in that it is easy to discern who is like God and has His same mind, or Spirit the mind is referred to, and it isn't to hard to compare Pauls doctrine with that of Jesus and see the discrepancies.

You are of Paul,. I am of Christ. That is the big difference in understanding, you depend on the ways of Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus not be without sin and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

I'll ask but I dont expect an answer but are you as Jesus was and perfect or are you as Paul was and imperfect as a sinner?

If all that Jesus could do was tell you who you should be in the Father, then you havent a big enough God.

Gods will for me is to be like Him, His will for Jesus was the same and gave Jesus the same in Matt 3:16 that He gives in us all who will ourselves over to Him to walk as He walks. It seems your will is to be like Paul instead of Jesus?

Ironic is people read Jesus ways for perfection but then turn away from the perfections God pouts in man and follow Pauls imperfections instead.

I know why people do that, I once was a follower of Paul until God came to me just as He did Jesus and spend up who He is and all of His heaven in me no different at all from the gifts He gave Jesus ion Himself.

No it does not at all, salvation is of your own will to receive Gods salvation just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 when God saved him from the sins of the temple he once taught in that was contrary to the God of heavens ways.

God didnt give him his wisdom at all, for had He He would have been exactly as Jesus was in the Father instead o his troubles with sin. Paul never came to the point of when you see Him as He is yourself ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3. Paul never was like Jesus no matter how you try and justify his doctrine.

Why would anyone follow another opinions when you can receive the very same from God Himself the same knowledge He planted in Jesus be in you as He did. in Jesus in Matt 3:16?

You dont believe you can receieve anything from God in communication with Him do you? Is not that why you need another opinions such as Pauls? You act as if Gods hand is to short to give you that what He gave Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120, we all received the very same information as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 no different at all. You haven had that revelation of the Christ have you, Christ manifest.

Not hard to understand his motives at all if you have the mind of the Father to be His anointed. For without having the mind of God distortion is of the essence.

As for me I am committed to Jesus view of his God and my God that we obey and is like our Father. If Paul is your way I do understand he just isn't my way, Jesus is. Why follow another when I can follow the author of it to be like Him?
Your a very sick person and in need of help.I hope you find God so he can help you.

Your a very sick person and in need of help.I hope you find God so he can help you.
Why because I am of Christ and walk as He walks in His same light? The same as you thought the same of Jesus.

I didnt find God, He found me and came into my being no different from Him coining into Jesus and opening up who He is and all of His heaven in us. See Matt 3:16 this is how He does it in man. Obviously not for you however for to you His ways is a very sick way just as you stated of Him in His ways to be like Him yourself. You have no intent in coming to God let alone let Him come to you and be in you.

Truth is He is at your door knocking this day and if you will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you as well. But that isn't going to happen is it?

Rev 3;20. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”

As I said, that isn't going to happen is it?

Why because I am of Christ and walk as He walks in His same light? The same as you thought the same of Jesus.

I didnt find God, He found me and came into my being no different from Him coining into Jesus and opening up who He is and all of His heaven in us. See Matt 3:16 this is how He does it in man. Obviously not for you however for to you His ways is a very sick way just as you stated of Him in His ways to be like Him yourself. You have no intent in coming to God let alone let Him come to you and be in you.

Truth is He is at your door knocking this day and if you will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you as well. But that isn't going to happen is it?

Rev 3;20. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”

As I said, that isn't going to happen is it?
God came into me Aug 31,1998.It was a Monday about noon.

Your problem is you believe now that you are like God and known the thoughts and feelings of others when you don't.

You are very judgemental and make assumptions and comments about others that are untrue.

You are not like Christ and are far from the perfect being you believe you are.You should repent ,but you can't see any wrong in what you are doing because when you look in the mirror,you only see perfection.

Last edited:
God came into me Aug 31,1998.It was a Monday about noon.
Then why do you so oppose the ways of God in Christ and call His ways false doctrine if He came to you as He did Jesus and spend up who He is and all of His heaven in you?

If Jesus had to experience who Hod is what are you exempt from the same?

What happened as you say God came into you? If it is anything less than what Jesus experienced in God then I have doubts it was God that came into you.
Your problem is you believe now that you are like God and known the thoughts and feelings of others when you don't.
I dont believe I am like Him at all, He demands that of all of us, I just happened to follow Him in His ways to be perfect as He is perfect and have His same perfect mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

But I do understand what His ways is only a belief for you with no substance to back it up.
You are very judgemental and make assumptions and comments about others that are untrue.
What have I stated in the ways of the Father that is untrue?

Judgmental? You are your own judge in this for all I can do is repeat that what Jesus said you should be in the Father and would be in the Father if you obeyed and received from God the same as Jesus did.

Your conviction is your judgment and you have stated repeatedly that the ways of God in Christ to be like Him with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus prayed to his God for you to be in John 17, is false teachings. For you it is false to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. It is false for you to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it with the same signs following.

And you accuse me of judgment? LOL. You judge me the very same way those of Jesus day judged him as a blasphemer for the very same reason.

That isn't my judgment at all, that is your judgment of Him in His ways that obviously is false teachings just as you have stated repeatedly.
You are not like Christ and are far from the perfect being you believe you are
Not for you, for you would have to know the Christ in order to understand who He is and His ways for you to be like Gods anointed one. Christ in you.
You should repent ,
Repent from the ways of Christ and follow you in your ways? UH UH, that aint gonna happen.
but you can't see any wrong in what you are doing because when you look in the mirror,you only see perfection.
No wrong in Christ at all -- for when I look in a mirror I see the Christ to be Gods anointed by the same Spirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus.

What do you see when you view self in a mirror? I bet is isn't the Christ.

You just havent matured to the point of knowing the Christ is all. All that you know of God and His Christ, anointing, is what others has told you in opinions, and Paul is at the top of opinions. Paul had a belief, he wasn't like Jesus was in the Father at all, perfect even as God in heaven is perfect. It is so obvious in what he preached to you in imperfections as a sinner.

I dont think you understand that salvation is God manifest in you that you be of His mind, His anointing, which would be Christ in you. Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God.

There is One that you do not know and it is Gods anointing that you do not know or you would be like Him as well.

Then why do you so oppose the ways of God in Christ and call His ways false doctrine if He came to you as He did Jesus and spend up who He is and all of His heaven in you?

If Jesus had to experience who Hod is what are you exempt from the same?

What happened as you say God came into you? If it is anything less than what Jesus experienced in God then I have doubts it was God that came into you.

I dont believe I am like Him at all, He demands that of all of us, I just happened to follow Him in His ways to be perfect as He is perfect and have His same perfect mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

But I do understand what His ways is only a belief for you with no substance to back it up.

What have I stated in the ways of the Father that is untrue?

Judgmental? You are your own judge in this for all I can do is repeat that what Jesus said you should be in the Father and would be in the Father if you obeyed and received from God the same as Jesus did.

Your conviction is your judgment and you have stated repeatedly that the ways of God in Christ to be like Him with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus prayed to his God for you to be in John 17, is false teachings. For you it is false to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. It is false for you to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it with the same signs following.

And you accuse me of judgment? LOL. You judge me the very same way those of Jesus day judged him as a blasphemer for the very same reason.

That isn't my judgment at all, that is your judgment of Him in His ways that obviously is false teachings just as you have stated repeatedly.

Not for you, for you would have to know the Christ in order to understand who He is and His ways for you to be like Gods anointed one. Christ in you.

Repent from the ways of Christ and follow you in your ways? UH UH, that aint gonna happen.

No wrong in Christ at all -- for when I look in a mirror I see the Christ to be Gods anointed by the same Spirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus.

What do you see when you view self in a mirror? I bet is isn't the Christ.

You just havent matured to the point of knowing the Christ is all. All that you know of God and His Christ, anointing, is what others has told you in opinions, and Paul is at the top of opinions. Paul had a belief, he wasn't like Jesus was in the Father at all, perfect even as God in heaven is perfect. It is so obvious in what he preached to you in imperfections as a sinner.

I dont think you understand that salvation is God manifest in you that you be of His mind, His anointing, which would be Christ in you. Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God.

There is One that you do not know and it is Gods anointing that you do not know or you would be like Him as well.
In your first sentence you falsely accuse me.

You accused me of calling Christs ways false doctrine.

Now show me where I said that.
I didn't bother reading past the second sentence because of your accusation against me.

Now show me where I said Christs ways are false doctrine.Prove that you didn't just lie.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour

In your first sentence you falsely accuse me.
How so?
You accused me of calling Christs ways false doctrine.
Well everything I repeat that what Jesus said we should be and would be if we had the same from God as he received from God in perfections is false teachings.
Now show me where I said that.
I didn't bother reading past the second sentence because of your accusation against me.
And that only shows immaturity. I dont have accusations against you, you have accusations against the ways of Christ to be that person of Christ that God commands of us all if we are to be of Him and His heaven.
Now show me where I said Christs ways are false doctrine.Prove that you didn't just lie.
Ok, Are you perfect as God in heaven is perfect. are you without sin that comes with the CXhrist be in you to be Gods anointed? Have you seen Him as His and become like Him as 1 John 3 is clear that when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. How about cannot sin because you are born of Goid, impossible to be in sin because you are born of God, 1 John 3:9.

Do you walk as He walks in His same light and have the same sings follow you who followed Jesus?

If you are all of these things perfect, holy, pure, and without sin, that God and Jesus tells us o, then Im sorry and retract.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour
As most do here with me.

How so?

Well everything I repeat that what Jesus said we should be and would be if we had the same from God as he received from God in perfections is false teachings.

And that only shows immaturity. I dont have accusations against you, you have accusations against the ways of Christ to be that person of Christ that God commands of us all if we are to be of Him and His heaven.

Ok, Are you perfect as God in heaven is perfect. are you without sin that comes with the CXhrist be in you to be Gods anointed? Have you seen Him as His and become like Him as 1 John 3 is clear that when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. How about cannot sin because you are born of Goid, impossible to be in sin because you are born of God, 1 John 3:9.

Do you walk as He walks in His same light and have the same sings follow you who followed Jesus?

If you are all of these things perfect, holy, pure, and without sin, that God and Jesus tells us o, then Im sorry and retract.

As most do here with me.
You have falsely accused me.
You could not show where I had said any of the things you accused me of.

You have falsely accused me.
No you have falsely accused the ways of Christ as false teachings.
You could not show where I had said any of the things you accused me of.
Ok, are you perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus was perfected by God Himself and without sin?
Are you in His same image as Jesus became in Matt 3:16?
DO you walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did after Matt 3:16?
DO the same signs follow you who followed Jesus after Matt 3:126?
Are you perfect holy, pure, and without sin as Gods Spirit puts in man just as He did in Adam, Gen 3:22, Abraham? Moses? Mary? Jesus?, 120?
Have you see Him as He is and became like Him as so clear in 1 John 3 that when you do ye shall be like Him?

If you really believed that God sent Jesus to show you the way to Him and incorporate His ways, His mind, or Spirit, as your own then why are you not like Him if Jesus is the way and accuse him in his ways in the Father as false teachings.

Now, if you will man up and answer honestly, we will see if those accusations are false won't we.

No you have falsely accused the ways of Christ as false teachings.

Ok, are you perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus was perfected by God Himself and without sin?
Are you in His same image as Jesus became in Matt 3:16?
DO you walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did after Matt 3:16?
DO the same signs follow you who followed Jesus after Matt 3:126?
Are you perfect holy, pure, and without sin as Gods Spirit puts in man just as He did in Adam, Gen 3:22, Abraham? Moses? Mary? Jesus?, 120?
Have you see Him as He is and became like Him as so clear in 1 John 3 that when you do ye shall be like Him?

If you really believed that God sent Jesus to show you the way to Him and incorporate His ways, His mind, or Spirit, as your own then why are you not like Him if Jesus is the way and accuse him in his ways in the Father as false teachings.

Now, if you will man up and answer honestly, we will see if those accusations are false won't we.
You have falsely accused me.You claim that I said something which I had not.
Now you dance around the subject and still have not showed where I had stated such a thing.

The fact that you can't show me where I had stated your claims is proof that you lied about me.

And you claim your perfect.
Go accuse someone else now.

You have falsely accused me.You claim that I said something which I had not.
Quote it for me please and lets look at it.
Now you dance around the subject and still have not showed where I had stated such a thing.
Show me where I falsely accused you. You cant.
The fact that you can't show me where I had stated your claims is proof that you lied about me.
The fact that you cant quote where I did is actually hypocritical isn't it?
And you claim your perfect.
MNo God claims I am perfect in His for I have His same mind. The mind of Christ.
Go accuse someone else now.
Na I will go and witness the ways of Christ to all who will listen to him in his ways in the Father for perfection, or maturity.

As the author of 13 of the 27 books in the New Testament, Paul is arguably the most influential apostle in Christianity. Interestingly, Paul never met Jesus when the latter lived on earth. He also has a history of viciously persecuting the followers of Jesus. It was only after an alleged encounter with Jesus during a journey that Paul changed his ways and started proclaiming himself as an apostle of Jesus. Whether or not Paul was speaking the truth is a separate matter and will be addressed in later videos, God willing. But in this video we will examine if it was even possible for there to be a 13th apostle.

According to the gospel account, there were 12 apostles. After Judas killed himself, 2 candidates were shortlisted to be the replacement for Judas. They were Matthias and Barsabbas. Peter prayed and cast lots. The lot fell on Matthias, who then joined the disciples. This account appears in Acts 1:12-26. Note that the number of Apostles was fixed at 12. Peter did not enlist both Matthias and Barsabbas because there was no room for a 13th apostle.

Peter’s criteria for selecting an apostle was that candidates had to have been with them since the time Jesus was baptised.

"Therefore it is necessary to choose one of the men who have been with us the whole time the Lord Jesus was living among us, beginning from John’s baptism to the time when Jesus was taken up from us. For one of these must become a witness with us of his resurrection” (Acts 1:20-22)

Thus, the criteria that an apostle candidate had to meet was that he should have been with the apostles from the time of the baptism of Jesus until the time of Jesus' ascension. Peter was simply following what he heard from Jesus. In John 15, Jesus said the following:

He said to them: “You also will bear witness, because you have been with me from the beginning” (John 15:27)

Furthermore, Jesus said there are only 12 apostles.

“Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of his glory, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel” (Matthew 19:28)

The book of Revelation also says there are only 12 apostles.

“And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God… The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb” (Revelation 21:10, 14)

As we have seen, twelve thrones, twelve tribes, twelve foundations and twelve apostles. The number of apostles was fixed at 12.

If Paul was indeed a true apostle, then there would have been 13 thrones and 13 foundations with the names of the 13 apostles (that is, the original 11, Matthias and Paul). We have no reason to think Paul was among the 12, as Judas was replaced by Matthias long before Paul’s conversion. If it was even possible for there to be a 13th apostle, Peter would have selected both Matthias and Barsabbas instead of drawing lots to choose one of them.

Since there could have only been 12 apostles, Paul simply could not have been an apostle.
Who chose Matthias? Men did.

Who chose Paul? The Lord,as He did all the apostles.

When did those men pick Matthias?
Before the Holy Spirit was given to indwell believers as the Church age began.
They were in no position to make any such decision.

Many would agree,.... Many baby Christians do stupid, presumptuous things out of ignorance. Peter was not even yet a Christian when he got the bright idea to replace Judas.. The Lord never told Peter to do so. . It was the equivalent of Abraham when he took Hagar the servant girl to birth Ishmael. God never told Abraham to do such a thing. Abraham took a genuine promise from God, and made a decision to make it happen on his own.

Believers can do stupid things. Especially young believers, or believers who have neglected sound Bible teaching. Peter and Abraham were no different.

The Bible has recorded some of the mistakes of presumption that famous believers had made. Its on record for us to take note of, and to hopefully avoid assuming we can do no wrong when we presume something to be true.

"There is a way that seems right to a man,
but its end is the way of death."

Proverbs 14:12

.........​

Back