Was Paul the Thirteenth Apostle of Jesus?

Your heresy follows savage wolves. 🥱 :confused:
Heresy? Heresy is to say you are of Christ yet flat out deny to have the Christ as your own mind as Jesus had the mind of Christ, anointed of God, perfect even as God is perfect, walk as He walks in His same light, same mind, same signs following you.

If you are not as Jesus was in the Father and preach different from what Jesus did to be like his God then you cant see what it is to be heretic at all.

Heresy to you guys is contradictions of the laws you have established to regulate your beliefs for a god making your gods obey you instead of you being like the One Jesus was like and obeyed. Which simply is Love for God is Love and to many as yourselves, that is heresy.

you blindly follow man and don't even realize it.... that is sad
That is a hypocritical statement. I dont see either of you following Christ to be Gods anointed as Jesus was Gods anointed as God demands of you both tp be like Him and walk as He walks.

Now you can tell me how hypocritical that statement is.

I don't see you following Christ
I know.

It is difficult for religious minds to be identified with the Christ to be like The Father as Jesus was like Him. Those of Jesus day couldn’t identify him with Gods anointing either. Which is Gods anointing in us to walk as He walks in His same light. Jesus was anointed of God the same as we all are who God is manifest in and anointed of Him. We have the mind of Christ just as Jesus did no different at all.

That anointing from God is Christ in us and obviously that is foreign to your understanding and the very reason you cant see Gods anointing in me the same way those of Jesus day couldn’t see that same anointing in him either.

When I read what was quoted of Jesus saying about who he was in God and what we should be in God and would be in God if we receive from the same God Jesus received from and compare what others said about him, I really do not need any man teach me for God Himself is the teacher of His way, and in that He is the giver of His way. Man can never ever teach you what God teaches you. Not Even Jesus could do that in his own disciples. All he could do was be that witness of his God and how He works in man.

The older I get the more of that reality sets in when I hear all this noise of people trying to tell me who Jesus was and who God is for God Himself is the only One who can put in to man His same understanding. Jesus didn't need any of these to know God nor do I for we have received the same from our God.

These today are the very same as was in Jesus day who say they are of God but in reality are of their beliefs for a god instead of God Himself be their mind.

There was a time until Jesus was about 30 that he taught the teachings of man in the temples, and their laws for tradition that governed their beliefs of a god, but the moment God came to him and opened up who He is and all of His heaven to him, and the moment He did the very same in me, then mans beliefs for a god, their laws to govern their beliefs for a god is the very thing that sent Jesus to the cross. I once was one of these teachers teaching the laws of that temple just as Jesus did. Thank God He brought me out from these just as He did Jesus. And He does in all who will receive Him as Jesus did. Matt 3:16 was the turning point from a mind that was of law to a mind that is of Spirit.

The ones Jesus once taught their laws in the temple are the very ones who had him crucified for blaspheme. Why? It is very obvious and is very obvious why the same do the same today. They cannot relate to being like the God of Heaven as He demands of us. He in us and we in Him as one just as Jesus was one in Him and perfect as God in heaven is perfect just doesnt compute with these who are of their laws to govern their beliefs for a god they have formed that they may worship instead.
i see Christ Jesus as example how human merge to God, become Godlike on human's level...

For rookies: Since the wisdom of God flows through His Catholic Church, your claims are against His Church.
No. Your claim is simply not true.

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all those who do His commandments. "
(Psalm 111:10).

No. Your claim is simply not true.

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all those who do His commandments. "
(Psalm 111:10).
No, you forgot something....

Eph 3:10 so that the manifold WISDOM of God might now be made known THROUGH the CHURCH to the principalities and authorities in the heavens.

Therefore, whether we live [united in His ressurrection] or die [united in His death] we belong to the Lord.
For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.
Yes, it is described as the mercy seat -- The place God and man come together as one.
Then why do you pass judgment or hold · your brother in contempt? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ [not according to human standards but by the righteousness of Christ]. For it is written,
“As certainly as I live, says the Lord, everyone will worship Me, and give praise to God. Rom 14:8-11

Beginning from John’s baptism to the time when Jesus was taken up from us; from among these one must become a witness with us of His resurrection. Acts 1:22

And if the dead are not raised, we apostles would all be lying about God—for we have said that God raised Christ from the dead. 1 Cor 15:15

Also, God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms; by grace you have been saved. Eph 2:5-6

May you know His calling, the riches of His glorious inheritance in His Holy people, His incomparably great power for us who believe.
That power is the same as the mighty strength He exerted when He raised Christ from the dead and seated Him at his right hand in the heavenly realms; Eph 1:18-20

Last edited:

Eph 3:10 so that the manifold WISDOM of God might now be made known THROUGH the CHURCH to the principalities and authorities in the heavens.
Sorry, but I don't see the words stating that God's WISDOM has ever be made known through the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH - it's just not there nor is it anywhere in the entire Bible called the - ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH - it was never even mentioned.

Paul made his own church. There are a lot more Paulines than there is Christians, these just call themselves Christian, for Gods Church are exactly like the Father and walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following no different from Jesus did at all, that is His church.

Catholic, Mormons, Muslims, Baptists, Methodicts, are not His church at all, they are their own church with their own laws to regulate their beliefs for a god.

All of these, especially the Catholic, are noting more than companies for enterprise selling god to who ever will listen to them.

Which one of these is as Jesus was and do what he did in the Father as God commands if you are to be of His Christ, which actually means to be anointed ofd God, Christ in you as He was in Jesus no different at all. If you are different from Him then you are not Christian at all, you are Catholic, or Mormon, or of another religion as Baptists, Methodists, AOGs, COCs, you name it instead.

Sorry, but I don't see the words stating that God's WISDOM has ever be made known through the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH - it's just not there nor is it anywhere in the entire Bible called the - ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH - it was never even mentioned.
Gods word is far from their words. His word come by Giod Himself be in you that you would have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it just as Jesus did no different at all.

Therefore, whether we live [united in His ressurrection] or die [united in His death] we belong to the Lord.
For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.

Then why do you pass judgment or hold · your brother in contempt? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ [not according to human standards but by the righteousness of Christ]. For it is written,
“As certainly as I live, says the Lord, everyone will worship Me, and give praise to God. Rom 14:8-11

Beginning from John’s baptism to the time when Jesus was taken up from us; from among these one must become a witness with us of His resurrection. Acts 1:22

And if the dead are not raised, we apostles would all be lying about God—for we have said that God raised Christ from the dead. 1 Cor 15:15

Also, God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms; by grace you have been saved. Eph 2:5-6

May you know His calling, the riches of His glorious inheritance in His Holy people, His incomparably great power for us who believe.
That power is the same as the mighty strength He exerted when He raised Christ from the dead and seated Him at his right hand in the heavenly realms; Eph 1:18-20
I dont judge my brother, you are your own judge and you know very well if you are like Paul or like Jesus and they are not the same in the Father at all. Perfect as He in heaven is perfect.

I am of the Father not of Paul LOL. I am is such a misinterpretation to religious minds, they can say "I am that I am because of He who is in me.

God is quite sufficient to convey His will for me just as He was quite capable of relaying who He is in Jesus in Matt 3:16, for He does the very same in us all who are born again, born of God, as Jesus was in Matt 3:16 to be like Him instead of another like Paul or any other man or of self. You cant be of self and be of God for He changes that self image into His same image.

God's wisdom-- through the Church. Dig deeper into history and you will find Christ's Catholic Church from the beginning with no expiration date.

His only Church... the Catholic Church
Oh no' ask the Mormon who is His only church. Ask the Muslims if they are His only church, ask the Pentecostals if they are the only church, ask the non denominational if they are His only Church, ask the Baptists, ask the Church of Christ if they are the ones who has it right and see if the Catholic are the only ones who has it right ROFL!

That is so funny and so lame a statement. SO you are saying Jesus was Catholic LOL! I can see it now, Jesus riding around in a popemobile with that funny little hat and garb, waving to the populous. LOL

Fact is Jesus would do a certain thing then say go and tell no one and disappear unnoticed. Quite the contrary to how the pope presents himself huh? LOL Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus was catholic LOL.

Back