Water Baptism (Immersion) Saves

YeshuaFan

You need to get your facts straight.

30 Therefore having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now declaring to men that all people everywhere should repent, 31 because He has fixed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all men by raising him from the dead.” Acts 17:30-31
Yes, the God Man Lord Jesus!

Our Lord's God

Do you have a statement of faith. (what are your basic beliefs)

My truth is a person named Jesus Christ through whom I know the only true God. I don't serve creeds; I am a disciples of Jesus. I don't serve creeds; I serve Jesus Christ. No one can have two masters to serve. Most insist on serving their creedal beliefs as their master rather than the Lord. And so, while they pretend to know him, they do not.

Theo1689

My truth is a person named Jesus Christ through whom I know the only true God. I don't serve creeds; I am a disciples of Jesus. I don't serve creeds; I serve Jesus Christ. No one can have two masters to serve. Most insist on serving their creedal beliefs as their master rather than the Lord. And so, while they pretend to know him, they do not.

1) "I don't serve creeds".

2) Also, the above statement is a "creed".

This is why I generally don't read this person's posts.