Way to go, Idaho!

Faithoverbelief

Giant red state shuts down the big lie. Nice job by a pure red state to shut down the lies.
"Once we had the document in hand, we immediately believed there was something amiss," Chief Deputy Secretary Chad Houck said. "This document alleged electronic manipulation in all 44 counties. At least 7 Idaho counties have no electronic steps in their vote counting processes... That was a huge red flag, and one we knew we could either prove or disprove fairly directly."

Bwhahahahahaha. Bwhahahahahaha

Faithoverbelief

It should be noted that the case wasn't dismissed because Lindell was wrong, but because Trump won the state.
It is wrong because Lindell the idiot claimed all counties electronics were compromised. Not all the counties have electronic voting. Liars and idiots to boot.

vibise

Oh good! Trump being back in the White House by Thanksgiving will make for some interesting dinner conversation.
Well, your side claimed that Trump would be POTUS in August....

I think this prediction of yours will be rightfully ignored.

Bonnie

It is wrong because Lindell the idiot claimed all counties electronics were compromised. Not all the counties have electronic voting. Liars and idiots to boot.
I did note that, also, about not all counties having electronic voting.

It is incredible how...obsessed some pro Trump people are, in their desperation tp prove Trump won--evidence and common sense to the contrary.

Harry Leggs

It is incredible how...obsessed some pro Trump people are, in their desperation tp prove Trump won--evidence and common sense to the contrary.
There is a boatload of evidence for election fraud including the vote count and the timing. Anyone denying is simply deluded and do not care about truth or law. Now you upvoted a toxic poster that continually uses abusive language which merits your approval which means you get to be included in my ignore list. I got no time for reality deniers of others who do not care about justice. God knows and you are enabling cheats.

Faithoverbelief

There is a boatload of evidence for election fraud including the vote count and the timing. Anyone denying is simply deluded and do not care about truth or law. Now you upvoted a toxic poster that continually uses abusive language which merits your approval which means you get to be included in my ignore list. I got no time for reality deniers of others who do not care about justice. God knows and you are enabling cheats.
Lol bwhahahahahaha boatloads yeah that Kraken is coming soon huh??

Bonnie

There has been no evidence for voter fraud in Idaho. Or Arizona. Or Georgia, although I don't think the True to Vote recount is quite finished yet there, though I could be wrong. But so far, no fraud has been found.

It is as I stated...too many Trump supporters are just too...obsessed with trying to prove that Trump won the election, despite evidence to the contrary. Not realistic--and not healthy, either. Time to move on.

Last edited:

Thistle

Well, your side claimed that Trump would be POTUS in August....

I think this prediction of yours will be rightfully ignored.
Sometimes irony does not come across, but that was not a serious comment on my part. For the record I don't believe the Trump will be back in the White House by Thanksgiving in case there's any doubt.

glenlogie

Sometimes irony does not come across, but that was not a serious comment on my part. For the record I don't believe the Trump will be back in the White House by Thanksgiving in case there's any doubt.
Anyone want to give odds that Biden will be gone by Thanksgiving.

glenlogie

That's more of a legitimate question.
If things get bad for the dems, they will offer Biden up as a sacrificial lamb. The only ones that will fight for him will be his family, and they don't have the weight to go against the democrat establishment.

Authentic Nouveau

Oh good! Trump being back in the White House by Thanksgiving will make for some interesting dinner conversation.
Well at least that means we can have the whole family at the table. We can even be seated at the table without masks like the pictures of elites in California.

Thistle

If things get bad for the dems, they will offer Biden up as a sacrificial lamb.
Lefties always eat their young. Admittedly, that's an odd analogy for Joe Biden.
The only ones that will fight for him will be his family, and they don't have the weight to go against the democrat establishment.
Yeah, I can't see that Joe Biden has a "natural constituency." To say that he was a mediocre intellect when his mind was at its zenith is generous. His value was always that he's exactly the kind of person they could be placed into an office as a placeholder for whoever is really making the decisions. He was installed by the political machine, because of his mediocrity, not in spite of it.

glenlogie

Lefties always eat their young. Admittedly, that's an odd analogy for Joe Biden.

Yeah, I can't see that Joe Biden has a "natural constituency." To say that he was a mediocre intellect when his mind was at its zenith is generous. His value was always that he's exactly the kind of person they could be placed into an office as a placeholder for whoever is really making the decisions. He was installed by the political machine, because of his mediocrity, not in spite of it.
The only question is how hard will Biden fight to retain the presidency? Is he willing to spill some dirt on the Dems.