We are to come in the volume of the book that is written of us

Him

This is a long study, approx. 8 paragraphs. The first posting of this was a draft that has since been edited. I don’t expect many to give it the time of day because of it’s length and I am nobody. But we are expected to share what God has given us nonetheless. So here we go. May the Lord bless us all in the reading of His word.

We are to come in the volume of the book written of us to do thy will O God

In Psalm 37:31 the writer says the law of God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide. Not that it will be in the heart but is. In Isaiah 51:7 God says hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is His law not in whose heart shall be My law. If we turn to Hebrews 10:7 where it says, “Then said I, lo, I come in the volume of the book it is written of me to do thy will O God.” we will see that it is being spoken in the first person singular. The word “I” dictates this. Whereas verse five and six in chapter 10 are being spoken in a third person singular. The word “He” warrants this. In other words the writer of Hebrews went from making a proclamation about Jesus, to speaking of himself when he wrote, Then said I, lo, I come to in the volume of the book it is written of me; to do thy will, O God. Couple that with the fact that when David wrote psalm 40 which is being quoted here in Hebrews chapter 10 verse seven, he wrote it in the first person singular also. In other words David was speaking of himself when he said, “Lo I come in the volume of the book that it is written of me. I delight to do that I will o my God, thy law is within my heart.” It just so happens that in writing the Psalm it is also a prophecy in respect to our Lord and savior.
Now with everything already mentioned please take note that after quoting David in Hebrews 10:7 in reference to himself, the writer of Hebrews in the very next verse, verse 8 alludes back to verse six’s speaking in the 3rd person singular. Then in verse 9 in reference to Christ he writes, “then said he, I come to do thy will, O God”. Mind you now this is also an allusion back to verse 7. But this time rather than speaking in the first person in respect himself coming in the volume of the book it was written of him to do the will of God . He is referencing Christ and the gift of the New covenant, God’s laws in our hearts and minds. Which if we are keeping up with everything that has been shared here David professed to already have. For he had said, “I delight to do thy will O God, thy Law is within my heart.”

Now how could this be?

Quite simply put the law on tables of stone and on parchment was never to be. God had always wanted it to be in the heart. But because of our hard hearts and stiff necks we could not bear our Lord’s straight testimony into our hearts. In the giving of the Ten Commandments in the stress of His words vibrating to their inner being they cried out, Moses speak thou unto us and we will hear. But let Not God speak unto us lest we die. (Exodus 20:19)

Their ears were stopped up. In all His words they only heard and saw the thundering and lightning as His very words quaked the earth that they were standing on into their very souls condemning them, in that they were not willing to receive them. Their foolish hearts were darkened. Because that which would have been know of God had been already manifested in them. (Rom 1:19)For the invisible things were clearly seen since the foundation of the world, He lighters every man that cometh into the world, giving every man a measure of Faith, His heart founded in love in which ALL the law and prophets hang; depend. So they were without excuse. In His loving words of life they only felt His wrath. Being that the law had already been in their heart accusing or excusing in this day they seen as judgement unto death rather than that which was to be life. (Rom 2:15)

But our Lord is gracious, merciful, and long suffering. Not willing that His people should perish but that all would to the knowledge of the truth. In Deuteronomy 6:6 Our Father God promises them restoration. He says, “ and these words which I command you this day shall be in thine heart”. Then in the not so distant future we see in Deuteronomy 29:1 after the 40 years in the wilderness the second covenant, the Law in our hearts was given prior to Israel entering into the promise land mirroring or being the second covenant given to God’s people, prior to us entering into the promise land; the new heaven and new earth.

For God has said, He will circumcise our hearts to love Him with all hearts. (Deut 30:6) The circumcision made without hands in the the putting off the body, the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ. (Col 2:11)For His word, His Commandments and statutes which are written in the book of the law our nigh thee. In thy mouth and in thy heart that ye may do it. That is the word of Faith in which we preach. (Deut 30:10-16; Rom 10:4-8) And we are complete in Him. (Col 2:10) For Christ through which the word, His commandments and statutes which are written in the book of the law are in our hearts, minds and mouths is the end of the Law on parchment and tables of stone for righteousness for all them whom believe. For we are dead nevertheless we live yet not us but Christ lives in us and the life we now live in the flesh, we live by the FAITH OF the Son of God whom gave himself for us. Christ in us the hope glory of God. Amen!

Gary Mac

This is a long study, approx. 8 paragraphs. The first posting of this was a draft that has since been edited. I don’t expect many to give it the time of day because of it’s length and I am nobody. But we are expected to share what God has given us nonetheless. So here we go. May the Lord bless us all in the reading of His word.

We are to come in the volume of the book written of us to do thy will O God

In Psalm 37:31 the writer says the law of God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide. Not that it will be in the heart but is. In Isaiah 51:7 God says hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is His law not in whose heart shall be My law. If we turn to Hebrews 10:7 where it says, “Then said I, lo, I come in the volume of the book it is written of me to do thy will O God.” we will see that it is being spoken in the first person singular. The word “I” dictates this. Whereas verse five and six in chapter 10 are being spoken in a third person singular. The word “He” warrants this. In other words the writer of Hebrews went from making a proclamation about Jesus, to speaking of himself when he wrote, Then said I, lo, I come to in the volume of the book it is written of me; to do thy will, O God. Couple that with the fact that when David wrote psalm 40 which is being quoted here in Hebrews chapter 10 verse seven, he wrote it in the first person singular also. In other words David was speaking of himself when he said, “Lo I come in the volume of the book that it is written of me. I delight to do that I will o my God, thy law is within my heart.” It just so happens that in writing the Psalm it is also a prophecy in respect to our Lord and savior.
Now with everything already mentioned please take note that after quoting David in Hebrews 10:7 in reference to himself, the writer of Hebrews in the very next verse, verse 8 alludes back to verse six’s speaking in the 3rd person singular. Then in verse 9 in reference to Christ he writes, “then said he, I come to do thy will, O God”. Mind you now this is also an allusion back to verse 7. But this time rather than speaking in the first person in respect himself coming in the volume of the book it was written of him to do the will of God . He is referencing Christ and the gift of the New covenant, God’s laws in our hearts and minds. Which if we are keeping up with everything that has been shared here David professed to already have. For he had said, “I delight to do thy will O God, thy Law is within my heart.”

Now how could this be?

Quite simply put the law on tables of stone and on parchment was never to be. God had always wanted it to be in the heart. But because of our hard hearts and stiff necks we could not bear our Lord’s straight testimony into our hearts. In the giving of the Ten Commandments in the stress of His words vibrating to their inner being they cried out, Moses speak thou unto us and we will hear. But let Not God speak unto us lest we die. (Exodus 20:19)

Their ears were stopped up. In all His words they only heard and saw the thundering and lightning as His very words quaked the earth that they were standing on into their very souls condemning them, in that they were not willing to receive them. Their foolish hearts were darkened. Because that which would have been know of God had been already manifested in them. (Rom 1:19)For the invisible things were clearly seen since the foundation of the world, He lighters every man that cometh into the world, giving every man a measure of Faith, His heart founded in love in which ALL the law and prophets hang; depend. So they were without excuse. In His loving words of life they only felt His wrath. Being that the law had already been in their heart accusing or excusing in this day they seen as judgement unto death rather than that which was to be life. (Rom 2:15)

But our Lord is gracious, merciful, and long suffering. Not willing that His people should perish but that all would to the knowledge of the truth. In Deuteronomy 6:6 Our Father God promises them restoration. He says, “ and these words which I command you this day shall be in thine heart”. Then in the not so distant future we see in Deuteronomy 29:1 after the 40 years in the wilderness the second covenant, the Law in our hearts was given prior to Israel entering into the promise land mirroring or being the second covenant given to God’s people, prior to us entering into the promise land; the new heaven and new earth.

For God has said, He will circumcise our hearts to love Him with all hearts. (Deut 30:6) The circumcision made without hands in the the putting off the body, the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ. (Col 2:11)For His word, His Commandments and statutes which are written in the book of the law our nigh thee. In thy mouth and in thy heart that ye may do it. That is the word of Faith in which we preach. (Deut 30:10-16; Rom 10:4-8) And we are complete in Him. (Col 2:10) For Christ through which the word, His commandments and statutes which are written in the book of the law are in our hearts, minds and mouths is the end of the Law on parchment and tables of stone for righteousness for all them whom believe. For we are dead nevertheless we live yet not us but Christ lives in us and the life we now live in the flesh, we live by the FAITH OF the Son of God whom gave himself for us. Christ in us the hope glory of God. Amen!
Gods word is not written on stone nor a page of paper. His word comes only one way and that is by Hos spirit be in you that you may be His living word and walk as He walks in it.

Yo are confusing the word of God that come directly to man by His Spirit confusing it with the writings man made about God. The Bible is not the word of God at all it is about how to receive the word of God from God Himself. T tutorial on how to. KJV says schoolmaster to lead you to Gods anointing Christ in you.

puddleglum

You need to consider the context of Hebrews 10:7.

Consequently, when Christ came into the world, he said,

“Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired,
but a body have you prepared for me;
in burnt offerings and sin offerings
you have taken no pleasure.
Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come to do your will, O God,
as it is written of me in the scroll of the book.’”

Hebrews 10:-7 ESV

It is Christ who is speaking.

Gary Mac

You need to consider the context of Hebrews 10:7.

Consequently, when Christ came into the world, he said,

“Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired,
but a body have you prepared for me;
in burnt offerings and sin offerings
you have taken no pleasure.
Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come to do your will, O God,
as it is written of me in the scroll of the book.’”

Hebrews 10:-7 ESV

It is Christ who is speaking.
And Christ is Gods Spirit at work in you, You anointed of God, Christ in you is Gods anointing in you to be His anointed one. God speaks no other way than through His Spirit be in man.

Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God, same anointing we all have who is born of God to have His same mind, Christ in you.

Man is the body of Christ, His temple, the place God resides.