We cannot prove or disprove The Divine Trinity of Persons

Now that we know what the Trinitarian Latin doctor communis believes...

I would like to hear from ALL of the TRINITARIANS on this forum...

1) Is there anything in the Bible that disproves The Divine Trinity of PERSONS?

2) Is there anything in the Bible that disproves The Divine Trinity of BEINGS?

I answer YES to both questions.

The Bible proves Yahweh is ONE Divine Person/Being.

Deuteronomy 6:4 LSB... “Hear, O Israel! Yahweh is our God, Yahweh is one!

And this one Yahweh God Person/Being says "I", "Myself", and "them"...

Isaiah 41:17 LSB... “The afflicted and needy are seeking water, but there is none, And their tongue is parched with thirst; I, Yahweh, will answer them Myself, As the God of Israel I will not forsake them.
Darn, then comes along..."26Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness,".....and blows your concept apart. BOOM!
Then you see it again....22Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us,

Then at the Tower of Babel... 7Come, let Us go down and confuse their language, so that they will not understand one another’s speech.”
BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!!!

The in the opening chapter of the book of John:
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.
BOOM!!!

Yikes...a mystery....God is a bit more than you present Him.

Yikes...a mystery....God is a bit more than you present Him.

Okay... so...

Is there anything in the Bible that proves there is NO divine trinity of BEINGS?

I say YES.

Isaiah 41:17 LSB... “The afflicted and needy are seeking water, but there is none, And their tongue is parched with thirst; I, Yahweh, will answer them Myself, As the God of Israel I will not forsake them.

Is there anything in the Bible that proves there is NO divine trinity of BEINGS?
Your mistake as I pointed out shows you only look at a verse at a time rather than the whole and from that have drawn incorrect conclusions.

In post 29 I presented you a mystery...I showed God is more than one. The bible also presents God as one....the mystery.

What I can't figure out is why this is all you post about? Why you keep asking the same thing pretty much over and over and over...then when answered you break it down even more asking a similiar question over and over and over.

Here's the bottom line....if you believe in the trinity are you saved???? Yes or no?

In post 29 I presented you a mystery...I showed God is more than one. The bible also presents God as one....the mystery.

Yep, God ain't a trinity though; He is a binity if anything.

Your "mystery" is that other mystery.. the mystery of INIQUITY. It can be found in verse 16:13 of the book of Revelation.

Yep, God ain't a trinity though; He is a binity if anything.
As one continues to read the bible they come to a greater understanding...The Father is God. Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God....all 1, yet 3.

All 3 were present at Christ baptism.

As one continues to read the bible they come to a greater understanding...The Father is God. Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God....all 1, yet 3.

All 3 were present at Christ baptism.

Nope.

Matt 11:27 disproves the trinity.

Christ is the Holy Spirit (2 Cor 3:17, 1 Cor 15:45, Lam 4:20, Ps 33:6, Etc).

God is a binity not a trinity (John 1:1, 1 John 1:3, 5:20, 1 Cor 8:6, John 17:3, Etc).

Deal with it, heretic.

Okay... so...

I say YES.

NO divine trinity of BEINGS in the Bible.

Nope.

Matt 11:27 disproves the trinity.

Christ is the Holy Spirit (2 Cor 3:17, 1 Cor 15:45, Lam 4:20, Ps 33:6, Etc).

God is a binity not a trinity (John 1:1, 1 John 1:3, 5:20, 1 Cor 8:6, John 17:3, Etc).

Deal with it, heretic.
You failed to deal with Christ's baptism.

Asinine, ignorant assertion.

Whenever I prove that Jesus is the Holy Spirit, using Scripture, the ONLY and MAIN argument is always "the baptism scene".. it always comes down to that.

Like 2 Cor 3:17 calls Christ the Holy Spirit. JG, Crow, others just go "OHH YEAH? WHAT ABOUT THE BAPTISM SCENE"?

As if it disproves other Scriptures.

Another example:

1 Corinthians 15:45
Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam became a Life-Giving Spirit.

Job 33:4
The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

Ezekiel 37:14
I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.’”

Lamentations 4:20
The LORD’s anointed, our very life breath, was caught in their traps. We thought that under his shadow we would live among the nations.

These verses show that Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

The only argument I've seen against this is "OH YEAH??? What about THE BAPTISM SCENE"?

Does "the baptism scene" DISPROVE Jesus being the Life-Giving Spirit (the Holy Spirit)?

Last edited:
Whenever I prove that Jesus is the Holy Spirit, using Scripture, the ONLY and MAIN argument is always "the baptism scene".. it always comes down to that.

Like 2 Cor 3:17 calls Christ the Holy Spirit. JG, Crow, others just go "OHH YEAH? WHAT ABOUT THE BAPTISM SCENE"?

As if it disproves other Scriptures.

Another example:

1 Corinthians 15:45
Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam became a Life-Giving Spirit.

Job 33:4
The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

Ezekiel 37:14
I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.’”

Lamentations 4:20
The LORD’s anointed, our very life breath, was caught in their traps. We thought that under his shadow we would live among the nations.

These verses show that Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

The only argument I've seen against this is "OH YEAH??? What about THE BAPTISM SCENE"?

Does "the baptism scene" DISPROVE Jesus being the Life-Giving Spirit (the Holy Spirit)?
Try Matthew 28:19; 2 Cor. 3:14 for starters.
NO Jesus mentioned in Job, Ezekiel, Lamentations.

Try Matthew 28:19; 2 Cor. 3:14 for starters.

You do the same with those verses. You try to force the trinity doctrine into them where it doesn't belong.

The Name of the F, S, HS. That's not the trinity doctrine. It's referring to the Name of Jesus.

I think you meant to post 2 Cor 13:14.. still no trinity doctrine there. Christ is the Spirit (2 Cor 3:14-17).

Last edited:
You do the same with those verses. You try to force the trinity doctrine into them where it doesn't belong.

The Name of the F, S, HS. That's not the trinity doctrine. It's referring to the Name of Jesus.

I think you meant to post 2 Cor 13:14.. still no trinity doctrine there. Christ is the Spirit (2 Cor 3:14-17).
Trinity clearly revealed in these two passages.
You are charged with a head in the sand posture.

I agree !!!

And I believe the Bible PROVES there is not a threesome of Persons/Beings/Subjects.

Whereas YOU are the one who says...

So just to clarify your TRINITARIAN view...

1) Does the Bible PROVE there are three Persons rather than one Person, or does it require FAITH to believe there are three Persons rather than one Person?

2) Does the Bible PROVE there are three Persons rather than three Beings, or does it require FAITH to believe there are three Persons rather than three Beings?

P.S. In contrast to Trinitarians, I believe God is ONE Person/Being.
What is a threesome of persons? Sounds like you are using the modern human definition, instead of the ancient definition before our English even existed. There are three Personal relations in the Divine which imports a distinction, manifestly expressed by way of Hypostasis. And thus we number that which is its Relative Oppositio.

Do you know why you can't accuse me of polytheism even tho you wish you could,? Because the Latin doctors sole purpose was to make sure you get no Poly ,as we say" Several Persons".

....... Alan

Back