We have a TV show called Magnolia Table.

Janice Bower

The star is Joanna Gaines. She prepares a lot of dishes in a luxurious kitchen. The last episode I watched she made Baklava. Then she made a Lebanese salad. After that she sauteed chopped onion, browned some beef, added thawed hash brown (fried potatoes), and mild cheddar cheese. She flattened canned (unbaked) baking powder biscuits, put some of the meat mixture on each and folded the biscuit dough over the meat. She baked those in the oven.

Her mother is Korean, her father Lebanese and German. Those biscuits were a variation of Lebanese sandwiches and the cheese was Joanna's idea.

Chip and Joanna live in Texas.

The star is Joanna Gaines. She prepares a lot of dishes in a luxurious kitchen. The last episode I watched she made Baklava. Then she made a Lebanese salad. After that she sauteed chopped onion, browned some beef, added thawed hash brown (fried potatoes), and mild cheddar cheese. She flattened canned (unbaked) baking powder biscuits, put some of the meat mixture on each and folded the biscuit dough over the meat. She baked those in the oven.

Her mother is Korean, her father Lebanese and German. Those biscuits were a variation of Lebanese sandwiches and the cheese was Joanna's idea.

Chip and Joanna live in Texas.
I haven't seen that show. I find Baklava very sweet but tasty.

Back