We're sending M1 Tanks to Ukraine…

Thistle

… to shoot Russians because Hunter Biden used confidential top-secret US documents to land an $80,000 a month job from a crooked Ukrainian Energy company, and get the Ukrainian prosecutor fired who was doing the job that the US Justice Department refused to do. Namely, seek out the very corruption that our laws ostensibly would have prevented the president's son from engaging in. Meanwhile that same corrupt United States justice department is pursuing Donald Trump for the crime committed by Joe Biden and his son. Timestamp 4:20

I guess it's just another day in paradise. I hope this one doesn't end in a mushroom cloud.

Last edited:
Tucker Carlson is analogous to that exceptional war time soldier who keeps getting placed in harms way because he gets the job done. His super competence is his greatest threat because it continually puts him in danger. Then he gets killed in action. Carlson is a cut above and all is left to wonder is when he will be taken out. Carson is a real threat to the Biden cartel
-----------------------
Believe the Ruskies consider their country at war with the U.S. in less than a years time. They will never give up Crimea and the naval base. How many American boots on the ground in Ukraine?

Last edited:
… to shoot Russians because Hunter Biden used confidential top-secret US documents to land an $80,000 a month job from a crooked Ukrainian Energy company, and get the Ukrainian prosecutor fired who was doing the job that the US Justice Department refused to do. Namely, seek out the very corruption that our laws ostensibly would have prevented the president's son from engaging in. Meanwhile that same corrupt United States justice department is pursuing Donald Trump for the crime committed by Joe Biden and his son. Timestamp 4:20

I guess it's just another day in paradise. I hope this one doesn't end in a mushroom cloud.

Well let’s see if the Republican House can provide evidence for your conspiracies, since you people haven’t been able to.

Another weird conspiracy theory that with no grounding in reality that just looks like part of a concerted effort to lionize Putin, throw Ukraine under the bus, and destablize our western alliance.

Plus, Tucker's own lawyer said, in court, that no reasonable person would believe that man.

Another weird conspiracy theory
Opinion absent one fact.
that with no grounding in reality that just looks like part of a concerted effort to lionize Putin,
Opinion
throw Ukraine under the bus, and destabilize our western alliance.
Ukraine is already destabilized. We have no obligations to Ukraine which is pretext. Whatever Biden has going on there has nothing to do with the U.S. What does Ukraine have on Biden? Why is the U.S. a giant piggy bank to Ukraine?
Plus, Tucker's own lawyer said, in court, that no reasonable person would believe that man.
You can always falsify the claims as opposed to citing the opinion of a Fox lawyer. Tucker has plenty of credibility with is audience. The hunter email is from 2013 prior to the 2014 maiden revolution (illegal coup of an elected Ukraine leader aided and abetted by Obama regime). Hunter did not write that. He Copied pasted off an classified document. If that is true then Hunter source is Joe Biden and if that is true then Biden is into felony territory. Hunter email is the smoking gun. Doubtful you watched the youtube. If so cite the time mark the claim and falsify with impartial evidence.

Last edited:
Opinion absent one fact.

Opinion

Ukraine is already destabilized. We have no obligations to Ukraine which is pretext. Whatever Biden has going on there has nothing to do with the U.S. What does Ukraine have on Biden? Why is the U.S. a giant piggy bank to Ukraine?

You can always falsify the claims as opposed to citing the opinion of a Fox lawyer. Tucker has plenty of credibility with is audience. The hunter email is from 2013 prior to the 2014 maiden revolution (illegal coup of an elected Ukraine leader aided and abetted by Obama regime). Hunter did not write that. He Copied pasted off an classified document. If that is true then Hunter source is Joe Biden and if that is true then Biden is into felony territory. Hunter email is the smoking gun. Doubtful you watched the youtube. If so cite the time mark the claim and falsify with impartial evidence.
Our piggy bank is borrowed money.

Well let’s see if the Republican House can provide evidence for your conspiracies, since you people haven’t been able to.
You mean assuming our country and planet has not been melted into a ball of glass?

Another weird conspiracy theory that with no grounding in reality
So you're not convinced by Joe Biden's confession in front of the Council on Foreign Relations? Why should anybody believe their eyes?
that just looks like part of a concerted effort to lionize Putin,
Until very recently a leader of a country taking seriously the security of that country hardly counts is lionizing. It's only by comparison where we don't even enforce our borders that this characterization is even remotely plausible.
throw Ukraine under the bus,
We threw Ukraine under the bus when we encouraged them to do everything in their power to provoke Russia into an invasion on what I hope was a false promise that we would protect them come hell or Highwater. Because the definition of hell or Highwater could easily include a nuclear war. It's never too late to do the right thing and we should set about doing the right thing immediately.
and destablize our western alliance.
This war is destabilizing the wester alliance. I assure you the German people do not want a land war in Europe involving Germany. I can hardly think of a policy that would have been more certain to ultimately destroy NATO than the course that we're on. If the German people decide that NATO is not working for them, NATO's over.
Give it a rest.

Opinion absent one fact.

Opinion

I expected our friend @vibise is not familiar enough with the content of the OP to know that she has been dispositively refuted.

Opinion absent one fact.

Opinion

Yep. Your side supports Putin and Russia, and, having never had legitimate arguments to support this, you decide that Tucker's claim that Hunter is to blame is just the ticket. Despite the obvious ridiculousness of this coupled with lack of evidence.

Yes we do have obligations to Ukraine and our European allies who are threatened by Putin's illegal and immoral power grab.

Sure Tucker has credibility with his moronic Fox audience, just looking for a way to "own" the libs, even if it means siding with a psychopath like Putin and his American acolytes.

If you are reliant on Youtube for evidence, then...holy smokes. Sad.

I expected our friend @vibise is not familiar enough with the content of the OP to know that she has been dispositively refuted.
Tucker Carlson is not known for presenting "content". His own lawyer says he is not believable.

If you can find a reputable source making comparable claims, can you post that?
Not going to hold my breath.

Yep. Your side supports Putin and Russia, and, having never had legitimate arguments to support this, you decide that Tucker's claim that Hunter is to blame is just the ticket. Despite the obvious ridiculousness of this coupled with lack of evidence.

Yes we do have obligations to Ukraine and our European allies who are threatened by Putin's illegal and immoral power grab.

Sure Tucker has credibility with his moronic Fox audience, just looking for a way to "own" the libs, even if it means siding with a psychopath like Putin and his American acolytes.

If you are reliant on Youtube for evidence, then...holy smokes. Sad.
You are a warmongering leftist.

The worst kind, leftist can't even hold a gun.

You are a warmongering leftist.

The worst kind, leftist can't even hold a gun.
So you think Putin should just take over whatever territory he wants even if it represents a sovereign nation? And the rest of us should just ask him what other country he wants?

So you think Putin should just take over whatever territory he wants even if it represents a sovereign nation? And the rest of us should just ask him what other country he wants?
What does your warmongering have to do with me?

You people are going to start a nuclear war.

What does your warmongering have to do with me?

You people are going to start a nuclear war.
This is a just war to protect a nation unjustly invaded by Putin.

If anyone escalates by starting a nuclear war, it will be Putin.

Your objections to this war are not accompanied by concrete alternatives. "Negotiation" is a vague term. What specifics should be included in such a negotiated settlement according to you?

Tucker Carlson is not known for presenting "content". His own lawyer says he is not believable.

If you can find a reputable source making comparable claims, can you post that?
Not going to hold my breath.
You heard it from Joe Biden himself who would you accept as credible?

Back