What’s the difference between the Democrat Party and Communist Party?

Bob Carabbio

Not so sure anymore about that distinction. Unless you’re strictly speaking geographics.
Politics is politics the U.S. will probably never be "Communist". But since we Seem to have elected leadership that take us in a liberal direction, and any sort of bipartisan consensus appears impossible, the next four years will be interesting to watch. it's important to note that the second amendment is there to protect the people FROM their government.

Bob Carabbio

So when do you think that trump's Proud Boys will stop standing by?
I don't know what you're talking about. All I see are normal "politicians". In the U.S. it's always about choosing the "Cleaner end" of the turd. This year I voted AGAINST The Democrats by voting a straight RED ballot. We'll see what happens in '24 if I live that long.

J regia

I don't know what you're talking about. All I see are normal "politicians". In the U.S. it's always about choosing the "Cleaner end" of the turd. This year I voted AGAINST The Democrats by voting a straight RED ballot. We'll see what happens in '24 if I live that long.
Does that mean that you're a communist since you voted red, and that the reds under the bed have disappeared?

DeSanto

The Democrats are largely political centrists. Communists are on the extreme political left.
Let’s just cut all the bs and be honest. Democrats (and many Republicans, I must say) are largely controlled by China.

They are sell outs!

They’ve sold our country out while we sat back and believed all their lies.

Backup

What’s the difference between the Democrat Party and Communist Party?

Silly. I know liberals who think Republicans are Nazis. This is just as silly.

The Democratic Party and Republican Party are the center left and center right political groups of a Liberal Western Democracy.

Communism is a one-party totalitarian regime, where freedom and private property are virtually nonexistent.