What are the essentials of the gospel?

ReverendRV

And you seem to suppose that your faith must be in the correct theology to be saved.

Otherwise, you wouldn't say things like, "Can I ask why you would consider a Calvinist saved if they believe a different gospel than you? I do agree that they are opposed, and that one is correct."
To be Saved, our Faith must be in the correct Christ...

Last edited:

Beloved Daughter

Jesus is righteousness, but was the firstborn of MANY brethren.

sinlessness is righteousness from the beginning
perfection is holiness after a long time of the steps of 2 Peter 1:5-7

Revelation 22:11
11 He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.” (This is at the time of death). There is no purgatory to make us better.

Read my edits to the original at the end.

Total nonsense. The Apostle Paul in Romans, chapter 7:14-25

14 For we know that the Law is spiritual, but I am of flesh, sold [m]into bondage to sin. 15 For what I am doing, I do not understand; for I am not practicing what I would like to do, but I am doing the very thing I hate. 16 But if I do the very thing I do not want to do, I agree with the Law, confessing that the Law is good. 17 So now, no longer am I the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me. 18 For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh; for the willing is present in me, but the doing of the good is not. 19 For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want. 20 But if I am doing the very thing I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me.

21 I find then the [n]principle that evil is present in me, the one who wants to do good. 22 For I joyfully concur with the law of God [o]in the inner man, 23 but I see a different law in [p]the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner [q]of the law of sin which is in my members. 24 Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from [r]the body of this death? 25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, on the one hand I myself with my mind am serving the law of God, but on the other, with my flesh the law of sin.

You are not sinless.

Beloved Daughter

The Bible?
Only the parts she likes. Didn't you hear that God told her the Apostle Paul was wrong?

This is her previous post on the matter:

The problem with this site is an individual's denomination is not mentioned. I don't know who is what. Even though I used to be a Seventh-day Adventist growing up, I'm pretty much an expert on why I'm not any more, but still praise God that I had the SDA foundation and still love them all. I'm not worried about their beliefs if they believe them with all their hearts and live up to them. It is not a doctrine of demons. But the church is riddled with churches that do believe doctrines of demons, and I'm very afraid for them. Matthew 7:21-23 will be said to them if they don't come out of those perverted grace denominations.

1 Timothy 2:12

New American Standard Bible 1995

12 But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet.

(428) Pastor John MacArthur rebukes female preachers and all who support them - YouTube

(428) Can a Woman Preach If Elders Affirm It? // Ask Pastor John - YouTube

(1) For those Opposed to SDA | CARM Forums Post 15

For those Opposed to SDA | Page 2 | CARM Forums Post 27, Post 39.

Paul wrote to Timothy. That is what I mean. And I'm not saying I don't agree with anything in the two letters to Timothy, but regarding women, when Paul said I DON'T ALLOW, that is not a commandment from God. Besides, I did ask God about that years ago, and immediately He said, I didn't say that. And the knowledge that not everything Paul wrote was God breathed, BUT MOST OF IT IS.