What are the things that must happen before the end times ?

- the sun will go dark : mystery Babylon
in the other reality fell

- many locusts (demons and satanic entities)
will flee to here... as locusts in rev

- the Change (rapture) of His 144k who are restored to their original body (given in paradise before the fall) and also return to paradise in the other reality

- trib begins on this current earth ...

- Christ and his 144k (israel and judah) minister to jacob during trib

- many millions of jacob are saved and, after their persecution by the locusts and death, go to paradise and also receive the imperishable original body eden had.... their new clothes

- this earth is desolated and not remembered any more

Last edited:
the 144k sons, restored to their original eden body and to paradise, is the manchild
who rules with Christ in paradise soon

What I think is crazy are people who believe what happens in Israel happens in the rest of the world.

Herod,king of Judea tried to kill the Messiah soon as he was born.
Now a days people believe the same beast will rule the world.Now that's crazy.

Revelation 12
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
Self taught?

Self taught?
No .The king of Judea attempting to kill Christ is history.Its recorded in the bible.Do you believe the bible?

Mathew 2
16 Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.

17 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremiah the prophet, saying,

18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.

No .The king of Judea attempting to kill Christ is history.Its recorded in the bible.Do you believe the bible?

Mathew 2
16 Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.

17 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremiah the prophet, saying,

18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.
I am trying to connect with why you are saying these things in regards to the title of this thread.

What are the things that must happen before the end times ?​

Spouting knowledge that so happens to be truth, does not mean its an answer to what is pertinent.

The end times is the Church age. Then the Tribulation... and then the Millennium.

I am trying to connect with why you are saying these things in regards to the title of this thread.

What are the things that must happen before the end times ?​

Spouting knowledge that so happens to be truth, does not mean its an answer to what is pertinent.

The end times is the Church age. Then the Tribulation... and then the Millennium.

The tribulation is the end times.
The persecution of the christians in Israel is what is referd to as the tribulation.

John 16:33
33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

The end times were not 2000 years ago when Christ came .The end times is what happens before Christ comes again.So what does what your saying have anything to do with the end times.

The millennium is the church age.That is when Christs called out ones reign with him .

What I'm asking you about is why you say you wouldn't be here when the North's armed forces occupy Jerusalem .What does that have to do with end times?

There are a number of things in this thread that are not in the Bible like many others.People look for some things that will never happen and will overlook the things that do.

The tribulation is the end times.
The persecution of the christians in Israel is what is referd to as the tribulation.

.... All "Christians" will be gone before the Tribulation begins.

It will return to being the Jewish age for seven years. That is why there will be 144,000 Jewish evangelists on earth at that time.

During this time of seven years belief in the name of Jesus Christ will be the criterion for salvation.
In the previous Jewish period the name to believe in was Adonoy Eloheinu.
Adonoy Eloheinu is who came to earth the become Jesus in the Incarnation.

.... All "Christians" will be gone before the Tribulation begins.

It will return to being the Jewish age for seven years. That is why there will be 144,000 Jewish evangelists on earth at that time.

During this time of seven years belief in the name of Jesus Christ will be the criterion for salvation.
In the previous Jewish period the name to believe in was Adonoy Eloheinu.
Adonoy Eloheinu is who came to earth the become Jesus in the Incarnation.
Where are the christians going?
They boarding a starship and going into outer space?Do you have a chapter and verse showing the christians leaving before Christ comes after the tribulation?

33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Where are the christians going?
They boarding a starship and going into outer space?Do you have a chapter and verse showing the christians leaving before Christ comes after the tribulation?

I can't help those who keep on refusing truth.

If you think I am going to waste time with your kind, I have this to offer:

"Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge,
but whoever hates correction is stupid."

Proverbs 12:1​

You may be a tribulation to those who are not wise to you. But, you are not The Tribulation.

Can't think analytically, can you?

:geek: ............ Wood, hay and stubble to the left, please!

I can't help those who keep on refusing truth.

If you think I am going to waste time with your kind, I have this to offer:

"Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge,
but whoever hates correction is stupid."

Proverbs 12:1​

You may be a tribulation to those who are not wise to you. But, you are not The Tribulation.

Can't think analytically, can you?

:geek: ............ Wood, hay and stubble to the left, please!
Ok,so you can't provide scripture to support your claim.
Pretty much proves your claim is false.I never have a problem providing scripture to support my beliefs because my beliefs were built on scripture.

John 17:15
My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.

Those who are in Christ do not leave the world. They remain in the world ,yet protected from the evil one.

Last edited:
Ok,so you can't provide scripture to support your claim.
I do not want to. It would give the spirits training you an open door to show you more ways to distort the truth.

That is one reason what Christians are told....

"Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time.
After that, have nothing to do with them."

Titus 3:10​

Who should I believe?
You? Or, God's Word?

Don't answer that.

I have decided that you need to be placed on Ignore.

In Christ ........

All lands would include the country we call Israel .The tribulation takes place there.

Mathew 10:23
When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

The christians in the rest of the world isn't persecuted by the Israeli goverment.Only those in Israel.
The tribulation will be worldwide. Jesus came into power= the presence at Rev 6

I do not want to. It would give the spirits training you an open door to show you more ways to distort the truth.

That is one reason what Christians are told....

"Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time.
After that, have nothing to do with them."

Titus 3:10​

Who should I believe?
You? Or, God's Word?

Don't answer that.

I have decided that you need to be placed on Ignore.

In Christ ........
As I said.You have no scripture to support your claim.You are far from the truth.Ive already showed scripture that proves your claim to be wrong.Theres nothing you can do.

Last edited:
The tribulation will be worldwide. Jesus came into power= the presence at Rev 6
Not according to scripture.The persecution of the saints is in Israel.
I'm sure the dragon wished he rulled the world but he can't even reach as far as the wilderness.He has very short arms.

Revelation 12
13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach

For that times,time and a half.The saints in Israel are persecuted by the little horn.He can't persecute the christians outside his border.

1. The third temple

2. Matthew 24

3. What else ?
To my way of thinking:
Eph 4:13
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Will be the primary sign that the end is immanent. I expect that the CHURCH will pray the return - even so COME Lord Jesus.

Not according to scripture.The persecution of the saints is in Israel.
I'm sure the dragon wished he rulled the world but he can't even reach as far as the wilderness.He has very short arms.

Revelation 12
13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach

For that times,time and a half.The saints in Israel are persecuted by the little horn.He can't persecute the christians outside his border.
Spiritual Israel is now Gods chosen, not literal Israel.

Spiritual Israel is now Gods chosen, not literal Israel.
Not according to the word of God.
Revelation 7 speaks of 144000 from the twelve tribes of Israel .Not from the spiritual Israel that you've made up.
There is a great multitude mentioned after those 144000 that are from the nations . That great multitude is not called Israel.It is called the nations.

Revelation 7
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Someone said once what needs to happen for the End Times to arrive?

Daniel 11:40 “At the time of the end the king of the South shall attack him; and the king of the North shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter the countries, overwhelm them, and pass through.

Once this event takes place, those who recognize it as being the fulfillment of prophecy will know that the End Times' ball has been kicked off for the title game.

Last edited:
Something i read please look ;D not my opinion but interseting.
Matthew 24:15-31, but no part of Matt. 24:4-14 is end times, its just a disconnect that has taken place giving many a wrong assumption that Matt. 24:4-14 is the END TIME 70th week, its not. Jesus answered the first question first, when will all these things be? Well, what things? Well, he spoke of the temples destruction first, so the first answer is about the temples destruction, that happens in verses 4-6.

Matt. 23:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

So, Jesus tells the disciples everything they need to know about when the 70th week END TIMES would come in the above verses and in verse 14 we must tie them together.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Jesus understood (of course) his disciples had to have this info in order to survive these land mines that are coming, he tells them there will be many false christs, but this is NOT END TIMES, this is 70 AD Jesus even says YE (you/Disciples) will hear of wars and rumors of wars (70 AD), don't worry, the END (very end) is not yet, or is by and by as another Gospel says meaning LATER ON but how much later? The Disciples knew, they understood via verse 14 what all had to happen before the end could come, they had to preach the Gospel unto the ends of the earth, which included China, India, the Scythians (modern day Russia etc.) and other various places, so they knew the END TIMES were not coming during their lives because Jesus laid it all out for them, many people wrongly think Matt. 24:4-14 is about the very end, its not, it is simply a "SURVIVAL GUIDE" for the Disciples as such:

Don't go to Jerusalem in 70 AD when you hear rumors of christs have shown up. The Pharisees/Scribes knew Rome was the fourth beast, thus they looked for the Messiah to show up and save them, thus they put forth men as "Messiahs" as 70 AD approached. Its a factual known entity that they did this. Thus fulfilling John 5:43.

Verses 7-14 is the Church Age in general, but its still mostly a survival guide for the Disciples and also Jesus foretelling them THEIR FATE so they would not be like Judas and thus they foreknew that they would all die, save John, and that is what verses 7-14 is all about, the Church Age progression until the end times. Along the way Jesus tells them you will die, they will betray you and hate you.....BUT WHO? Verse 11 says false Prophets, unlike verse 5 that says false christs so why the change? These are the false prophets of Jupiter, Zeus et al who were no doubt getting angry that people were leaving "their faiths" and joining this new Faith, Christianity, so these people used their influence to have these Disciples killed and thus the WARNING by Jesus, you must ENDURE until the end [of ones life] and those who do this will be saved. Thus he is warning them, do not become a Judas, else you will lose your salvation. Then he tells them when the END TIMES come in verse 14, where they can never, ever be deceived.

So, this passage is mostly a Survival Guide for the Disciples, sure we get the crescendo until the very end via the Birth Pangs Warnings, but that is for the Church in general, and we should know that the Birth Pangs only BRINGS the Baby (70th week) it is not the baby.

As per the end times, and how do we know, the SIGNS are evident? Apophis (Asteroid) is heading our way(April 13, 2029), Romans ch. 1 is coming to pass before our very eyes, Israel has been reborn, the Russia, Iran and Turkey ties are Evident (the Gog and Magog war players). The world is getting to where evil is seen as good and good is seen as evil. The Rapture will happen in the fall of 2025, and yes we can and SHOULD know The Season, if people really understood what the Day and the Hour referred unto they would not assume we can not understand the season, in the parable of the fig tree Jesus told us we should understand when the Summer is near by looking at the SIGNS (Ripeness of the Figs), he's pointing back to the 10-12 SIGNS he gave in Matt. 24:4-31 with the very last sign being the Sun and Moon going dark (caused by the Rev. 8 Asteroid Impact).

So, what does the Day and Hour really mean? It means Israel were on the Lunar Moon Clock cycle, they they could never know the exact Day nor Hour the New Moon would come in and thus the New Year was an unknown start time also, but it could only fall over a 2 day period of time, so they KNEW the Season (a two day period of time). So, how does all this tie in with the end times? Well, Jesus has and will fulfill every Feast and the 7 Feasts were called Holy Convocations (Dress Rehearsals) and thus over 3000 years ago Israel were practicing the FUTURE of the whole worlds history and didn't even understand what they were doing !!

Spring Feasts Jesus has fulfilled

1.) Feast of Passover (Jesus fulfilled this, his blood covers us)

2.) Feast of Unleavened Bread (Jesus knew no sin thus he was unleavened from sin, unlike us)

3.) Feast of First-fruits (Jesus was the first-fruits of the grave)

Summer Harvest NOW being fulfilled

4.) Feast of weeks/Summer Harvest/Church Age ( Jesus is now Harvesting souls and we are the body (Church) he is using to do this, he is the head of this great body. The Summer Harvest was always on the calendar all alone, just like the Gentile Church Age is all alone in juxtaposition unto the Spring and Fall Feasts!! The Jewish Summer Harvest could only end when the New Year came in (BOOM) which means a New Moon had to usher in the New Year, and the Jewish Leaders could not know the EXACT Day nor Hour this New Moon would fall on, but they knew THE SEASON, thus they sent two witnesses up into the mountains to spy out when the new moon came in, then they would send word back unto the Jewish leaders and as soon as they got this word they started blowing the Shofar in 9 sets of 11 or 99 times, then on the "LAST TRUMP" they blew it Longer and Louder than the other 99 trumps (Feast of Trumps) and this "OFFICALLY ENDED the Summer Harvest" or think of it as Jesus ending the "Church Age" via his Rev. 4:1 call of the Church via him sounding as a Trumpet. So, the New Year always ended the Summer Harvest. So indeed, they could not know the exact day nor hour, BUT.........they did know THE SEASON, and Jesus told us in the parable of the fig tree we also should know the season, we just have to look unto the Heavens for those signs, and Apophis will be the Day of the Lord (Middle of the 70th week) thus 3.5 years before that hits we will see the Rapture or Last Trump which ends the Church Age Harvest of Souls, Amen. In the fall of 2025.)

Fall Feasts yet to be fulfilled

5.) Feast of Trumps (Ends the Church Age but it always ended the Summer Harvest for Israel. It also signified that the Feasts of Atonement and Tabernacles were nigh at hand.)

6.) Feast of Atonement (Who needs to atone? Israel must repent according to the Dan. 9:24-27 Prophecy of 70 weeks before Jesus can return because that's the only way the prophesy can be fulfilled and God can't lie. So, Israel ATONES just like Zechariah 13:8-9 says (1/3 repent) then in the very next verse (Zech. 14:1) we see the Day of the Lord arrives !! So, Israel repents, then the Asteroid strikes just after they Flee unto the Petra/Bozrah Sheep Fold or Mountains.)

7.) Feast of Tabernacles (The word Tabernacle in Hebrew means to DWELL with God and since Jesus is God, him ruling from Jerusalem for 1000 years qualifies as Israel TABERNACLING with God. So, Jesus thus fulfills all 7 Feasts in real time.)

So, not knowing the exact Day nor Hour does not mean we CAN NOT KNOW the Season, it just means only God knows the exact day and hour, just like only God knew exactly when His Lunar Moon Cycles would come around. These TIMES are thus APPOINTED by God Almighty. Amen.

Last edited:
Back