What are the things that must happen before the end times ?

Not according to the word of God.
Revelation 7 speaks of 144000 from the twelve tribes of Israel .Not from the spiritual Israel that you've made up.
There is a great multitude mentioned after those 144000 that are from the nations . That great multitude is not called Israel.It is called the nations.

Revelation 7
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Matt 23:38-39- proves they are cut off and spiritual Israel is now Gods chosen. John had no clue who spiritual Israel would be in these last days so he referenced Israel just meaning-Gods chosen. There is a lot of symbolism in revelation.

Matt 23:38-39- proves they are cut off and spiritual Israel is now Gods chosen. John had no clue who spiritual Israel would be in these last days so he referenced Israel just meaning-Gods chosen. There is a lot of symbolism in revelation.
You think John didn't know anything about spiritual things?
roflol,you are out of your mind.

John was instructed to write what he wrote.John was so highly favored by Christ that he gave John the revelation and not the other 11 apostles.Jesus waited till they had all died before giving John the duty of writing revelation.

Mathew 23:38-39
Look, your house is left to you desolate.
For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

Says nothing about anyone being cut off.It says they will not see him again untill they learn to say ,blessed is he who cometh in the name of the Lord.
There will be a remnant in Israel who will say that on the day of the Lord.

Revelation

7 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

There are 144000 from the twelve tribes of Israel who are not of the nations.
Then there is a great multitude who are of the nations and not of the twelve tribes of Israel.

John did not get anything wrong and Christ did not get anything wrong.
It's you who doesn't get it.
If you don't believe the revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave him to show his servants ,then say you don't believe it.But don't say John didnt understand spiritual things.

Like you do.

You think John didn't know anything about spiritual things?
roflol,you are out of your mind.

John was instructed to write what he wrote.John was so highly favored by Christ that he gave John the revelation and not the other 11 apostles.Jesus waited till they had all died before giving John the duty of writing revelation.

Look, your house is left to you desolate.
For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

Says nothing about anyone being cut off.It says they will not see him again untill they learn to say ,blessed is he who cometh in the name of the Lord.
There will be a remnant in Israel who will say that on the day of the Lord.

Revelation

7 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

There are 144000 from the twelve tribes of Israel who are not of the nations.
Then there is a great multitude who are of the nations and not of the twelve tribes of Israel.

John did not get anything wrong and Christ did not get anything wrong.
It's you who doesn't get it.
If you don't believe the revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave him to show his servants ,then say you don't believe it.But don't say John didnt understand spiritual things.

Like you do.

John saw visions of these last days. He didnt have a clue as to what some things were.
Rev 1:1--a revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to him---do you understand this? 2 beings here--one is God,( there is only one God) one is Jesus( not God)--maybe its you who lack understanding.
Symbolism for Gods chosen( Israel) not literal Israel, but spiritual Israel. Matt 23:38-39 proves it--Literal Israel has outright refused to bless Jesus for over 1950 years, they never will.

1. The third temple

I'm not totally sold that there will be a literal 3rd stone temple as a prerequisite for the end. While I have no doubt people may be looking to build one, that could actually just be a distraction.

Acts 17
24The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples made by human hands.

1 Corinthians 3
16Do you not know that you yourselves are God’s temple, and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?

So, in a sense, there is already a 3rd temple. The 3rd temple is God's people, within whom God's Spirit dwells. So it’s people who are referred to as a temple and chronologically they’re the 3rd temple. A new stone temple of God would be a 4th temple.

Just something to consider. Maybe people are looking in the wrong places.

Last edited:
Back