What as the point of having the election?

DieBrille

Trump declares victory even though all the ballots have not been counted and he is behind currently.
Let's hear opinions from the supporters of this psychopath.

Last edited:

DieBrille

What opinion would you like? Its irrelevant what trump declares. How stupid are you exactly?
That's your opinion? That what Trump declares is worthless? You're making progress...
If it makes no difference what he declares will you join me in telling him to shut his big stupid mouth?
Nah. Not after 3 1/2 years of non-stop garbage from the lunatic you support.

Sherman

I am no biden fan. I do think Trump's unbridled mouth and twitters did hurt him this time around.

It is true that there has been some cheating in this election. We won't know the final result for a few days.

DieBrille

I am no biden fan. I do think Trump's unbridled mouth and twitters did hurt him this time around.

It is true that there has been some cheating in this election. We won't know the final result for a few days.
Evidence? Don't quote Trump. Everyone here knows that everything he says is garbage.

Bob Carabbio

Trump declares victory even though all the ballots have not been counted and he is behind currently.
Let's hear opinions from the supporters of this psychopath.
I Pretty much KNEW that this one would be messy. But generally given the basic natures of the players on each side, there have been no surprises.

I'm a little disappointed in the HOUSE votes. Looks like Pelosi/Shumer's ugly mugs will be around for a while longer last I heard the Reps still had a good shot at holding the SENATE.

Harry Leggs

That's your opinion? That what Trump declares is worthless? You're making progress...
If it makes no difference what he declares will you join me in telling him to shut his big stupid mouth?
Nah. Not after 3 1/2 years of non-stop garbage from the lunatic you support.
Right now Joe has got more votes then anyone in history, including when Obama smoked Romney in 2008. That was 69,498. Joe is sitting at 70,052 and counting. Trump is at 68,029 which beats Hillary in 2016 which was 65,853.

No way Biden got all those votes. We await the flip of Arizona to Trump.