What as the point of having the election?

D

Diogenes

So if it is not new you think what?
We should ignore it?
What drivel are you spouting/

Call him an idiot and move on. It doesn't affect me to the point to go on a forum and call Trump and moron and see what reaction you can get out of people. who support him.

DieBrille

Call him an idiot and move on. It doesn't affect me to the point to go on a forum and call Trump and moron and see what reaction you can get out of people. who support him.
I will call him a moron and move on to the next time he acts like a moron. Saying it does not matter to you is palpably false so stop it.
You wouldn't be posting if it didn't matter to you.
Something has to be new to b worthy of discussion?
What drivel are you spouting? What utter garbage?
If someone had committed his third murder, would you wave it off as being nothing new?

D

Diogenes

I will call him a moron and move on to the next time he acts like a moron. Saying it does not matter to you is palpably false so stop it.

I'm rather sure I know what matters to me and what doesn't.

You wouldn't be posting if it didn't matter to you.

You're the one who posted this in hopes of a reaction, I'm giving you a reaction.

Something has to be new to b worthy of discussion?

Not really, but when it's a common and mundane as the sunrise, I wouldn't call that worth of discussion. This is meta-discussion is funny to me. I find hyperbolic reactions funny. It's like watching liberal reaction to Trump's first victory. Still funny after four years. When Biden wins, conservative reactions will be funny.

If someone had committed his third murder, would you wave it off as being nothing new?

If a known murderer committed another murder, it would not surprise me. Dogs barking do not surprise me. Cats meowing do not surprise me.

DieBrille

I'm rather sure I know what matters to me and what doesn't.
I am certain your actions give the lie to what you say.
You're the one who posted this in hopes of a reaction, I'm giving you a reaction.
Not really, but when it's a common and mundane as the sunrise, I wouldn't call that worth of discussion. This is meta-discussion is funny to me. I find hyperbolic reactions funny. It's like watching liberal reaction to Trump's first victory. Still funny after four years. When Biden wins, conservative reactions will be funny.

If a known murderer committed another murder, it would not surprise me. Dogs barking do not surprise me. Cats meowing do not surprise me.
But you wouldn't claim that no more discussion should occur because it is not a surprise.
If a hurricane occurs is July, what kind of imbecile would claim it is no surprise therefore we should just move on? Huh? what kind of a babbling moron would say that?

mica

That's your opinion? That what Trump declares is worthless? You're making progress...
If it makes no difference what he declares will you join me in telling him to shut his big stupid mouth?
Nah. Not after 3 1/2 years of non-stop garbage from the lunatic you support.
the garbage from the left has been non stop for much longer than 3.5 yrs.

mica

I Pretty much KNEW that this one would be messy. But generally given the basic natures of the players on each side, there have been no surprises.

I'm a little disappointed in the HOUSE votes. Looks like Pelosi/Shumer's ugly mugs will be around for a while longer last I heard the Reps still had a good shot at holding the SENATE.
yes, I think the senate is safe and we added in the house. pelosi didn't get what she aimed for - WH, senate and house. and a number of dems are turning on her because of the loss.

bigthinker

Right now Joe has got more votes then anyone in history, including when Obama smoked Romney in 2008. That was 69,498. Joe is sitting at 70,052 and counting. Trump is at 68,029 which beats Hillary in 2016 which was 65,853.

No way Biden got all those votes. We await the flip of Arizona to Trump.
From your the numbers you posted, Biden is over Obama by 554 votes.
That seems unlikely to you?

bigthinker

I Pretty much KNEW that this one would be messy. But generally given the basic natures of the players on each side, there have been no surprises.

I'm a little disappointed in the HOUSE votes. Looks like Pelosi/Shumer's ugly mugs will be around for a while longer last I heard the Reps still had a good shot at holding the SENATE.
Pelosi's ugly mug doesn't even come close to McConnell's dark, evil heart. And Graham, exactly what kind of invertebrate is that guy? The suck-up kind, I guess.

D

Diogenes

I am certain your actions give the lie to what you say.

I'm not the one baiting Trump or Biden supporters.

But you wouldn't claim that no more discussion should occur because it is not a surprise.

All you did you an attempt at baiting, that's not a discussion. Calling Trump a moron isn't a discussion.

If a hurricane occurs is July, what kind of imbecile would claim it is no surprise therefore we should just move on? Huh? what kind of a babbling moron would say that?

And we stop talking about hurricanes when one's not being tracked and the immediate aftermath. There's no surprise about hurricane and it's not bait worthy.

DieBrille

I'm not the one baiting Trump or Biden supporters.

All you did you an attempt at baiting, that's not a discussion. Calling Trump a moron isn't a discussion.

And we stop talking about hurricanes when one's not being tracked and the immediate aftermath. There's no surprise about hurricane and it's not bait worthy.
All right you are boring me now. Go away, you are a silly troll.