What did China learn from their trial balloon?

Or are you really so gullible that you believe the press would have kept silent and given Trump the treatment they've given President Alleged Biden and his handlers?
No I am not. You are the gullible one, deep in the Fox News disinformation swamp.

The fact that you call President Biden "alleged" is an obvious sign.

If Biden is not President, then Trump has been the 'real' President since 2021 and is ineligible to stand for a third term. Or do you imagine that Trump can change the Constitution just by thinking about it, the way he can declassify documents?

No I am not. You are the gullible one, deep in the Fox News disinformation swamp.
You are guessing my sources by cliche. Not a sign of hope for any reasonable dialog. Projection like you do is what the enthralled do. They guess that all are brainwashed as they are.

Your news has a single copy, repeated by rote on every single outlet the gurus own. And you have been trained to believe and respond appropriately. You do it very well.

I live here. You don't. I watch him live and unfiltered. My father and my mother both lost their minds too.

You have too, but it's not for the same cause. For that you can be grateful. Biden is obeying his handlers, and when he doesn't the Easter Bunny grabs him and pushes him where he is told to go.

If Biden is not President, then Trump has been the 'real' President since 2021 and is ineligible to stand for a third term. Or do you imagine that Trump can change the Constitution just by thinking about it, the way he can declassify documents?
You misunderstand the term "alleged". Biden is not calling a single shot...unless he's wearing pads, and knows when they're full and it's time to be changed. (I've thought that's why he walks the way he does.) There are handlers who have dismantled the Constitution and have set up the controlled demolition of the US that you seem to be enjoying from that side of the water.

You can't even prove who watches Fox news. One of your canned rebuttals. Your allegations
That is your allegation
If Biden is not President, then Trump has been the 'real' President since 2021 and is ineligible to stand for a third term.
Who is really in charge?

Or do you imagine that Trump can change the Constitution just by thinking about it, the way he can declassify documents?
This thread is not about Trump who you hate. He controls your head.

The Chinese learned the Joey is still on their side.
What they've done here is the equivalent of tracking John Wilkes Booth all the way to Fords Theater knowing he's an assassin and then shooting him after he shoots the president.

What they've done here is the equivalent of tracking John Wilkes Booth all the way to Fords Theater knowing he's an assassin and then shooting him after he shoots the president.
Apparently Joey doesn't care if China has intel. We are not important enough to know.

I don't know how that conversation about shooting down the balloon went. But I do know that if the Pentagon refused to do it, and I'm the Biden administration, the fact that I have lost control of the military would be the last thing that I would want to be publicized. So I would tell my press secretary that i'm relying on an expert opinion about the optimal time to shoot it down. But @vibise probably thinks that's a okay. After all we can't have democracy running around getting its own way, without the supervision of "experts." If you're gonna let that happen I mean people might just elect Donald Trump like they did in 2016.
Huh?
Should an uninformed POTUS decide unilaterally to bring down a spy balloon over land occupied by people, or should a POTUS get expert opinion on how much damage such an action could cause, and whether there are better alternatives?

I can imagine the uproar if even a single person or cow were to be hurt by falling debris in Montana.

The RW meltdown over this is a sight to behold. They don't seem to have noticed that this happened 2 or 3 times during the Trump administration and was ignored, as they are too intent on using this as a cudgel against Biden.

Is there anything your credulity filters? At all? Are you totally dependent on your gurus? Maybe that's why I can't ever be a buddhist.

It flew the course from west to east over the very areas we classify as "military" and "forbidden air space." The same Chinese to whom Clinton sold the entire store of classified information to John Huang, and Eric Swallowell sold out to Fang Fang, and who steal all our intellectual assets through our "allowing" their spies into our schools...these guys...did a flyover over our air space.

At any point over the Aleutian Islands, it could have been deflated and recovered. At any point at any time it could have been deflated and captured. Instead, President Ten Percent for the Big Guy allowed his Chinese Spy military to wait for it to complete its mission over the East Coast, and then shot it with a stinger...direct hit into the electronics, not the skin of the balloon and let it all fall into the salt water to destroy whatever wasn't blown to pieces. It's amazing to watch you rant from a nation that dresses the President of another nation in diapers and pats itself on the back for humiliating itself in childishness for the world to see. You've lost all sense of shame in the UK.

You imagine a regime that would allow reciprocity? If we flew a kite toward Beijing on a windy day, Taiwan would be toast, and its inhabitants Krispy Kritters.

You believe that the Department of Defense betrayed national sovereignty, betrayed the commander in chief and betrayed the constitution, keeping this secret from the sitting President of the United States?

Or are you really so gullible that you believe the press would have kept silent and given Trump the treatment they've given President Alleged Biden and his handlers?
You completely undercut what credibility you have by continually referring to Biden as ""President Alleged".

You cannot claim to be making an evidence based claim about this balloon while making conspiracy-based claims about the 2020 election.

You are guessing my sources by cliche. Not a sign of hope for any reasonable dialog. Projection like you do is what the enthralled do. They guess that all are brainwashed as they are.

Your news has a single copy, repeated by rote on every single outlet the gurus own. And you have been trained to believe and respond appropriately. You do it very well.

I live here. You don't. I watch him live and unfiltered. My father and my mother both lost their minds too.

You have too, but it's not for the same cause. For that you can be grateful. Biden is obeying his handlers, and when he doesn't the Easter Bunny grabs him and pushes him where he is told to go.

You misunderstand the term "alleged". Biden is not calling a single shot...unless he's wearing pads, and knows when they're full and it's time to be changed. (I've thought that's why he walks the way he does.) There are handlers who have dismantled the Constitution and have set up the controlled demolition of the US that you seem to be enjoying from that side of the water.
Who are these handlers you imagine are controlling things? Got names?

They don't seem to have noticed that this happened 2 or 3 times during the Trump administration and was ignored, as they are too intent on using this as a cudgel against Biden.
Since you stubbornly refuse to show proof, we conclude your claim is false.

No links. No dates. No pictures.

Fake news all you have?

You completely undercut what credibility you have by continually referring to Biden as ""President Alleged".

You cannot claim to be making an evidence based claim about this balloon while making conspiracy-based claims about the 2020 election.
The old "conspiracy" blather all you have?

Looks like China can use balloons as a platform for launching hypersonic missiles. Is that being covered anywhere?

Although those photographed are not in U.S. uniforms, it's still a hilarious photograph.

FoOaj7DWIAEbsLQ

______

?

Back