What do atheists believe?

Mr Laurier

I grew up in what I'd consider a secular culture, which was epicurean, stoic, religious, non-religious, filled with wanting to satiate the pleasures of this life.
People used people, and religion, like they used paper towels.

So not epicurean or stoic.

Authentic Nouveau

I am 54 years old.
I grew up in a christian culture, where there was no other religion available.
I was indoctrinated into formal christianity when I started school, at age 5.
From that point on, for the next 12 years, I read my bible every day. Reading exactly as I was directed by preachers and pastors. Ministers and priests. I changed from a children's illustrated bible, to a pocket new testament when I was 9.
I began to question my beliefs when I was 18, and I left christianity at age 21.
I became a pagan, and remained a devotee of the universal mother goddess until age 35, when I finally arrived at atheism.
I've been an atheist ever since. Almost 20 years of freedom from religion.

My destination varies from moment to moment. Now it is the kitchen, where my kettle is about to whistle.
You have learned in writing that you are a sinner and understand your claims about sin are false.

Atheeism is a radical man made religion. Which explains how you devote so much time to preaching.

What is the atheeist lifestyle? (Hint, Beevor described it)

Mr Laurier

You have learned in writing that you are a sinner and understand your claims about sin are false.

Atheeism is a radical man made religion. Which explains how you devote so much time to preaching.

What is the atheeist lifestyle? (Hint, Beevor described it)
Nope. Try again.

Nope. It is your imaginary fantasy construct. Which explains why I devote no time at all to preaching

How should I know? Maybe you should tell me.

SteveB

No it wasn't.
Just because you don't acknowledge that it's previously been established doesn't mean that it hasn't.

The greater likelihood is that you don't want to deal with it because it will cost you a price that you're not willing to pay.