What Do RCs Think About The Pope's Latest Comments?

......about homosexuality?
Nothing. I do not understand what is so earth shattering or surprising about them.

The pope believes homosexuality is a sin, but should not be criminalized. This is news?

If the pope said "Adultery is a sin, but should not be criminalized" would that be so ground breaking or earth shattering? No. If the pope said "Sex before marriage is a sin, but should not be criminalized" would that be earth shattering? No.

So why is it earth shattering that he thinks homosexuality is sinful, but should not be a crime?

Nothing. I do not understand what is so earth shattering or surprising about them.

The pope believes homosexuality is a sin, but should not be criminalized. This is news?

If the pope said "Adultery is a sin, but should not be criminalized" would that be so ground breaking or earth shattering? No. If the pope said "Sex before marriage is a sin, but should not be criminalized" would that be earth shattering? No.

So why is it earth shattering that he thinks homosexuality is sinful, but should not be a crime?
Don’t forget to add birth control in the list.

How about all those homosexual priests who had sex with the children. Was that a crime? Are they exempt?

......about homosexuality?
Bergoglio has come out in favor of the complete legalization of sodomy in every country and he is working against any country that wishes to impose any kind of legal restrictions against the unnatural, disgusting practice of sodomy. He is trying to impose his homo/sodomite agenda on the rest of the world. He opposes any standards of decency in any country.

Bergoglio's favorite little boy toy, "Fr." James Martin is thrilled with Bergoglio's position to legalize sodomy in every nation on earth and to stand against any standards of morality or decency being imposed by law in any country.

"Fr." Martin tweeted: "Pope Francis's historic call for the worldwide decriminalization of homosexuality worldwide is an immense step forward for LGBTQ people, their families and all who love them. This is the first time that any Pope has made such a clear statement about this issue of life and death.."

All the sodomites and their promoters like "Fr." Martin are ecstatic about Bergoglio's announcement in favor of sodomy.

Bergoglio's favorite little boy toy, "Fr." James Martin is thrilled with Bergoglio's position to legalize sodomy in every nation on earth and to stand against any standards of morality or decency being imposed by law in any country.

"Fr." Martin tweeted: "Pope Francis's historic call for the worldwide decriminalization of homosexuality worldwide is an immense step forward for LGBTQ people, their families and all who love them. This is the first time that any Pope has made such a clear statement about this issue of life and death.."

All the sodomites and their promoters like "Fr." Martin are ecstatic about Bergoglio's announcement in favor of sodomy.
I see. So the fact that James Martin agrees with the pope means the pope's statements must be suspect?

What does James Martin have to do with anything here? The fact that he agrees with Pope Francis does not entail Pope Francis's statements in and of themselves are suspect.

If you agreed with something Pope Francis said, I would not immediately conclude that the pope's comments are suspect.

I believe Christ and His promises....
Do you? Do you believe in the infallibility and indefectibility of the Catholic Church? Do you believe that the pope is the standard and rule of Faith and that he cannot teach error or heresy to the universal Church? Do you believe that a true pope can favor sodomy, abortion, claim that false religions are an "enrichment" of mankind? Do you believe that a true pope can participate in pagan ceremonies and the worship of a pagan Amazonian fertility goddess in the Vatican and even in St. Peters Basilica?

If Bergoglio is the true pope, then the Catholic Church is a false religion and you don't have to worry about Heaven, Hell or Purgatory.

Yes, hence -- Catholic!
Do you believe you can ignore the "papacy" of Jorge Bergoglio? It seems many Novus Ordites think they can ignore Bergoglio or sift his magisterium to pick and choose what they believe to be Catholic and ignore everything else.

The Catholic Church teaches in Vatican I. "the See of St. Peter ALWAYS remains unblemished by any error.”
Also, Vatican I teaches the See of Peter was given a “gift of truth and NEVER failing faith.”
Mystici Corporis Christi teaches the Catholic Church is prevented “from EVER teaching false doctrine.”

Always, never, ever. The See of Peter always remains unblemished by any error. The pope was given the gift of truth and never failing faith and the Catholic Church is always prevented from teaching any false doctrine.

Can you apply this Catholic teaching to Jorge Bergoglio? If not, there is a problem.

Back