What Do RCs Think About The Pope's Latest Comments?

Do you believe you can ignore the "papacy" of Jorge Bergoglio? It seems many Novus Ordites think they can ignore Bergoglio or sift his magisterium to pick and choose what they believe to be Catholic and ignore everything else.

The Catholic Church teaches in Vatican I. "the See of St. Peter ALWAYS remains unblemished by any error.”
Also, Vatican I teaches the See of Peter was given a “gift of truth and NEVER failing faith.”
Mystici Corporis Christi teaches the Catholic Church is prevented “from EVER teaching false doctrine.”

Always, never, ever. The See of Peter always remains unblemished by any error. The pope was given the gift of truth and never failing faith and the Catholic Church is always prevented from teaching any false doctrine.

Can you apply this Catholic teaching to Jorge Bergoglio? If not, there is a problem.
I think we covered this a few months ago -- As an example, when Pope Francis mentions the US southern wall, a Catholic does not have to agree with him.

I think we covered this a few months ago -- As an example, when Pope Francis mentions the US southern wall, a Catholic does not have to agree with him.
You know I respect you more than most on this forum. I think we can be honest with each other. I know you're intelligent enough to know that what you wrote above is completely irrelevant to the point.

I could care less, and it doesn't matter, what Bergoglio's opinion is on immigration or health care or the war in Ukraine. You know as well as I do that none of these things pertains to the Catholic Faith.

Bergoglio denies the Catholic Faith.

Speaking the truth about your institution is not being anit-RCC, it is just the truth and your institution ignores a lot of scripture and changes a lot of what scripture means to suit its own means.
Well what do you call it when you intentionally distort and misrepresent Catholic teaching if not anti-Catholicism?

Well what do you call it when you intentionally distort and misrepresent Catholic teaching if not anti-Catholicism?
No that is what RCs do about the beliefs of others. It is not anti RCC because it is the truth, RCs just don't like to see the truth about their institution. I do not intentionally distort and misrepresent the RCC, I reveal the truth. RCs are often whining and misrepresenting what others do, as your post shows.

Do you? Do you believe in the infallibility and indefectibility of the Catholic Church? Do you believe that the pope is the standard and rule of Faith and that he cannot teach error or heresy to the universal Church? Do you believe that a true pope can favor sodomy, abortion, claim that false religions are an "enrichment" of mankind? Do you believe that a true pope can participate in pagan ceremonies and the worship of a pagan Amazonian fertility goddess in the Vatican and even in St. Peters Basilica?

If Bergoglio is the true pope, then the Catholic Church is a false religion and you don't have to worry about Heaven, Hell or Purgatory.
I am not commending or condemming the Church of Roman Catholicism's "supreme pontiff." Just wondering if you believe that the Lord Jesus, knows the current Roman Catholic pope and has examined him, and knows everything that he does, even his thoughts? Even before the pope thinks or speaks, the Lord knows what he is thinking and what he is going to say. Do you believe that the Lord's knowledge of the Roman Catholic pope is so deep that it is even beyond the pope's own intimate understanding of himself? Yet, Roman Catholics believe that the Roman Catholic pope is the representative of Jesus Christ on this earth - and is to be treated as such.

I am not commending or condemming the Church of Roman Catholicism's "supreme pontiff." Just wondering if you believe that the Lord Jesus, knows the current Roman Catholic pope and has examined him, and knows everything that he does, even his thoughts? Even before the pope thinks or speaks, the Lord knows what he is thinking and what he is going to say. Do you believe that the Lord's knowledge of the Roman Catholic pope is so deep that it is even beyond the pope's own intimate understanding of himself? Yet, Roman Catholics believe that the Roman Catholic pope is the representative of Jesus Christ on this earth - and is to be treated as such.
Bergoglio is not the pope.

Bergoglio is not the pope.
The Roman Catholic Church refutes you...... don't answer the door if someone is knocking on it or ringing your doorbell, just in case it is the modern day Roman Catholic Inquisitors whose Vatican orders has sent them to "bring you to your senses" - a few weeks of hideous tortures ought to make you change your mind about whether Bergoglio is the Roman Catholic pope or not.

The Roman Catholic Church refutes you...... don't answer the door if someone is knocking on it or ringing your doorbell, just in case it is the modern day Roman Catholic Inquisitors whose Vatican orders has sent them to "bring you to your senses" - a few weeks of hideous tortures ought to make you change your mind about whether Bergoglio is the Roman Catholic pope or not.
What idiocy!

Back