What do you know or not know concerning Mormonism?

I always had a subscription to the Ensign magazine. We put them in the trash when we moved away. I don't need them. I have a library of Mormon books, mostly hardcover volumes. You think you know personal details about what I was told and what I read. You weren't there and you aren't omniscient.
Yes I do know what was taught you.... you were in denial and still in denial. You obviously rejected everything you were taught and as we have noticed time and time again are very ignorant of our doctrine... you can't even remember since we all notice you make huge mistakes in your criticisms... big huge mistakes constantly... our primary kids understand better than you do...

Yes I do know what was taught you.... you were in denial and still in denial. You obviously rejected everything you were taught and as we have noticed time and time again are very ignorant of our doctrine... you can't even remember since we all notice you make huge mistakes in your criticisms... big huge mistakes constantly... our primary kids understand better than you do...
“Big huge mistakes constantly”… oh my!

Back