What Do You Mean By Perfect Word of God?

GeneZ

it was a horrible thing and will be undone soon.
It will not be undone soon. For during the Millennium good and evil we be evaluated for 1000 years.
With certain rewarded believers reigning with Christ and judging the nations.

Not until Satan and his angels are finally in the Lake of Fire forever, will the need to discern between good and evil ever cease.

e v e

It will not be undone soon. For during the Millennium good and evil we be evaluated for 1000 years.
With certain rewarded believers reigning with Christ and judging the nations.

Not until Satan and his angels are finally in the Lake of Fire forever, will the need to discern between good and evil ever cease.
by undone i meant the Change
Paul speaks of
to our imperishable being

….that the sons and daughters will be restored
and His new creation start

GeneZ

by undone i meant the Change
Paul speaks of
to our imperishable being

….that the sons and daughters will be restored
and His new creation start
The imperishable being (resurrection body) will not make us free of all the hurtful wrong choices we make today.

For if we choose false teachings. Thoughts that subjectively please us? We will become deeply and painfully ashamed of what we wanted when it comes time to be evaluated by our Lord.

Our soul will be yet saved, but beautiful rewards that would have gained us access and intimacy with the Lord he will be forced to deny us. For, if we deny His Word now? We would become too dangerous to others if granted such power and authority (that the rewards would grant us) in His Kingdom. No one will be allowed in eternity to impose upon another. Right now... pushing false doctrine is an imposition upon others.

And now, little children, abide in him, so that when he appears we may have confidence
and not shrink from him in shame at his coming. If you know that he is righteous, you
may be sure that everyone who practices righteousness has been born of him."
1 John 2:28-29

Some believers are now very proud (self satisfied) of their own novel thinking that they have come up with. A way of thinking that pleases their subjectivity when cherry picking verses... . These ones are going to be put to shame when He appears. When He is plainly seen by all believers, all their feel-good fantasy concepts they raise up high now, will have no place to stand on.

Our only real enemy is ignorance of sound doctrine. All other enemies have no power against us without ignorance being our shield.

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
John 8:22

Take the truth and keep it.... Take the subjective wishful, and keep an open mind to discover what the truth really might be.

God has provided for every genius who believes in Him, teachers who can humble them by what they reveal in teaching. Truths which they could not know in their own natural abilities. If that were not so, every genius would be at a disadvantage in God's plan for the church.

grace and peace......

e v e

The imperishable being (resurrection body) will not make us free of all the hurtful wrong choices we make today.
There would be no way for a soul to even be in their Imperishable Eden Body
if they had not been restored,
at the Change
when His Souls meet Him on the clouds....

A soul in their resurrection body
would be restored to Him...
so that seems contradictory to me.
How could a soul be restored to Him and yet
still be hurting in the wrong choices?
Is it not the repetenance that is a step leading to the forgivenness and restoration to our resurrection body....?

For if we choose false teachings. Thoughts that subjectively please us? We will become deeply and painfully ashamed of what we wanted when it comes time to be evaluated by our Lord.
what i understand is... as follows...

first, what good does it if one learned from pastors about Him
when the pastors and theologians have indeed written down false teachings... ?
and agreed to them... in their traditions.
Much commentary and bible scholarship,
though containing facts, comes from the subjective natural mind logic
of those men to please themselves with their own interpretations.

each soul must study scripture apart from those translations and separate out His words...
and stay apart from the mistranslations and opinions of men. it is a lot to ask i know
for a soul to be their own translator...

He is the teacher of each soul, not pastors and translators and
what their own minds surmised to be logically true
and imposed on people.... otherwise we revert to the roman situation....

the soul is asked to listen to Him and that is not about thinking thoughts to please one's own Self.
It's about what He says and obeying Him...

I agree with you that subjective things to please oneself is not the way to go..

Our soul will be yet saved, but beautiful rewards that would have gained us access and intimacy with the Lord he will be forced to deny us.
I am reading this, comparing to previous above first response about the resurrection body...
because first is that group of 144k sons who will be restored... and therefore are saved...
but yet there will be a second group of jacob who did not understand His words, and listened the false pastors...
and they will suffer the tribulation....yet they will be saved from here too...
and receive their eden body, only later... when the 144k, now restored, return with Christ and witness to them.

did you say some souls that they would be saved yet not receiving their resurrection body? that makes no sense...
for if they get saved then they are restored to Him, though later, after repenting during the tribulation time

those not saved are a third group...

what I understand from scripture is that the first two groups
(the 144k out of jacob and then the rest of jacob) will have their resurrection body

the third group fully chose the satanic realm.

For, if we deny His Word now? We would become too dangerous to others if granted such power and authority (that the rewards would grant us) in His Kingdom.
No one in His Kingdom when eden is restore would be dangerous
...His Kingdom being the new creation when the sons will rule with Christ...
and only living there, in restored eden, will be His Sons and Daughters.

For every soul rather than directed by the carnal fleshmind, no more will they have that in His Paradise,
and will be directed by God... and no son of Him will have the carnal Self anymore, that was the fallen situation
Christ came to legally undo and did legally undo...and without Christ, we could never have gotten free from this sin situation...

all His souls in paradise will have been restored to the Eden body and His mind..
and freed from this flesh which Paul calls the 'fleshbody' and the Carnal mind... (the Self)

a soul in their real nature, which is the birthright before the fall, and IN Him....
cannot be dangerous to anyone since being directed by Him and not by Satan

satan will not be allowed to bother us who are God's People for a 1000 years... and will be separated from us
and will have no way to influence or direct us... in His new creation.
So there would be no one dangerous in Paradise, since nothing satanic will be allowed there.

No one will be allowed in eternity to impose upon another. Right now... pushing false doctrine is an imposition upon others.
Only a soul still having the natural carnal mind, which is the self, would impose.
But once we are Changed how could such a thing happen unless
Satan was still free to invade or direct thoughts in a person?
And now, little children, abide in him, so that when he appears we may have confidence
and not shrink from him in shame at his coming. If you know that he is righteous, you
may be sure that everyone who practices righteousness has been born of him."
1 John 2:28-29

before I met Him, many things happened... and in utter shame, I repented to Him those things. I was not part of a church group, and still have not ever been... I just knew He was my only salvation... and I prayed to Him, never imagining I would, as but a human being, meet Him..

every sin was there, visible, and there was no place to hide anything...
and I repented and felt His presence...

even then I had no idea what would be next..
and how everything changed, and i mean absolutely everything
though i wont bore you with details as it would be so long of a post
Some believers are now very proud (self satisfied) of their own novel thinking that they have come up with.

I like very much about you, as a soul of Him, because I sense that with you Gene, that you are not like that...
and you truly care... but here on the forums and I have been visiting less and less over time..
all i see is a house divided...and warring and arguing over non-points...
instead of... comforting each other and waiting expectantly as the early church for His Return...

so i talk to people less and less here...because my point was to love and witness His love together...
and when I came here I was naive and though christians were more a whole in their speaking,
and speaking out loud His words, but what i found is a mess where every opinion rules...
and thats why long ago I posted a thread about Christ does not debate... rather, Deity directs us and we obey...
but that thread is gone... I wanted to say that deity of course does not debate.. God rules us...
and neither do we debate...but we obey and love God and we comfort each other waiting His return upon the clouds...

A way of thinking that pleases their subjectivity when cherry picking verses... .

many pastors will hide from the people they taught wrongly...
and will try to hide...and all that pentecostal feel good, gifts distributing they do will be dashed as concepts...
for they were falsely presented... and lead many astray.... as ways to 'succeed and be wealthy' in this world...
when in fact...we are weak, and only in Him are we strong...and we must die to this world and its thinking
and its things...and come to Him...and leave all behind...
These ones are going to be put to shame when He appears. When He is plainly seen by all believers, all their feel-good fantasy concepts they raise up high now, will have no place to stand on.
yes

Our only real enemy is ignorance of sound doctrine.

yes .

neither can be taking in by claims of sound doctrine... for rome itself claims to profess that yet its a demonic system...

All other enemies have no power against us without ignorance being our shield.

yes

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:22
yes

Take the truth and keep it.... Take the subjective wishful, and keep an open mind to discover what the truth really might be.

I only listen to Him..and its one reason I have slowly been less and less on these forums.. I do not find Him here...
very much...and it often hurts just to read the thread titles, which to me seem insulting to God...

God has provided for every genius who believes in Him, teachers who can humble them by what they reveal in teaching. Truths which they could not know in their own natural abilities. If that were not so, every genius would be at a disadvantage in God's plan for the church.

grace and peace......
I dont know if geniuses believe in him or if they are listening to the carnal mind... the false entity which directs them instead of the Comforter, as an imposter.

It is the simple souls He called as prophets and apostles...not the phds and not the experts and scholars...for those types are too filled up on their own ideas to listen to Him....

Last edited:

GeneZ

at the Change
It will not be an Eden body. That body could die. And, did die. It was sinless when first created. That aspect we will have forever in our new body.

The new body will be one just like the Lord's glorious body. His glorious body was not from the dust of this earth (which after the Millennium will be destroyed and perished.

The Lord's earthly body was the way it was so he could die as our substitute on the Cross. But, he no longer needs to remain in such a body after fulfilling its purpose.

The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual.
The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven.
As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly
man, so also are those who are of heaven. 1 Cor 15:46-48​

As the Eden body consisted of the materials of this planet. (dust of the earth) So shall our new bodies consist of the material of Heaven!
The Eden body has now become obsolete for the church! It is primitive in comparison. Something wonderfully better than what
was from Eden was awaits us... A glorious heavenly body just like His own glorious body!

Our resurrection body will be something much better. Beyond what we can dream or imagine.. Something even higher than what God's angels now know.

So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable,
it is raised imperishable; it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness,
it is raised in power; it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.
If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. So it is written: “The first man Adam
became a living soul”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. The spiritual did not come first, but the
natural, and after that the spiritual. The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second
man is of heaven.
As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are
those who are of heaven. And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear
the image of the heavenly man." 1 Cor 15:42-49

You still want to go back to having a perfect Model T to drive in? (Eden body) Our new bodies will be as imperishable space craft traveling at the speed of light! Yet? You just long to simply laze around all day eating fruit and making poop? That's what Adam did in the Garden with his "Eden body." There will be no more sexual reproduction in eternity. So, all we could be would be to eat, and poop! :giggle:

grace and peace ........

GeneZ

It is the simple souls He called as prophets and apostles...not the phds and not the experts and scholars...for those types are too filled up on their own ideas to listen to Him....
Not so quick... Paul was easily an equivalent to a Phd. A prodigy Pharisee in training. Highest education was his. Those who know Greek can say he was one of the most advanced thinkers of his day.. and for today as well.

But even if I am unpolished in speech, yet I am not in knowledge; but in every way,
we have been made manifest to you in all things." 2 Cor 11:6

Peter struggled to understand Paul sometimes, and said so.

Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you
with the wisdom that God gave him. He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of
these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant
and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction." 2 Peter 3:15-16​

If you would take the time to listen to a qualified teacher who is capable of exegeting Paul's letters accurately from the Greek, you would soon find out how advanced Paul was as a thinker. He had his own traveling theological seminary.

Yet, even the simple man could understand Paul, as long as he remained humble and Spirit filled. That is the key to walking in God's grace.

For we do not write you anything you cannot read or understand. And I hope that, as you have understood
us in part, you will come to understand fully that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day
of the Lord Jesus." 2 Cor 1:13-14​

Paul had to write that because his knowledge could be intimidating to someone just starting to learn from him. Simply reading English translations does an injustice to representing they way Paul thought and expressed himself.

Now, don't let some intellectual who knows Greek mislead you either. They are painful to be around. Fortunately, I was exposed to good exegesis first, and did not let that experience discourage me to think all is vanity. Its why so many Christians are anti-intellectual. For they have yet to find a genius who walks in the Spirit... But, very... very... few are. (again) https://rbthieme.org/index.html#tabs-3

GeneZ

at the Change

A soul in their resurrection body
would be restored to Him...
so that seems contradictory to me.
How could a soul be restored to Him and yet
still be hurting in the wrong choices?
Is it not the repetenance that is a step leading to the forgivenness and restoration to our resurrection body....?

what i understand is... as follows...

first, what good does it if one learned from pastors about Him
when the pastors and theologians have indeed written down false teachings... ?
and agreed to them... in their traditions.
Much commentary and bible scholarship,
though containing facts, comes from the subjective natural mind logic
of those men to please themselves with their own interpretations.

each soul must study scripture apart from those translations and separate out His words...
and stay apart from the mistranslations and opinions of men. it is a lot to ask i know
for a soul to be their own translator...

He is the teacher of each soul, not pastors and translators and
what their own minds surmised to be logically true
and imposed on people.... otherwise we revert to the roman situation....

the soul is asked to listen to Him and that is not about thinking thoughts to please one's own Self.
It's about what He says and obeying Him...

I agree with you that subjective things to please oneself is not the way to go..

I am reading this, comparing to previous above first response about the resurrection body...
because first is that group of 144k sons who will be restored... and therefore are saved...
but yet there will be a second group of jacob who did not understand His words, and listened the false pastors...
and they will suffer the tribulation....yet they will be saved from here too...
and receive their eden body, only later... when the 144k, now restored, return with Christ and witness to them.

did you say some souls that they would be saved yet not receiving their resurrection body? that makes no sense...
for if they get saved then they are restored to Him, though later, after repenting during the tribulation time

those not saved are a third group...

what I understand from scripture is that the first two groups
(the 144k out of jacob and then the rest of jacob) will have their resurrection body

the third group fully chose the satanic realm.

No one in His Kingdom when eden is restore would be dangerous
...His Kingdom being the new creation when the sons will rule with Christ...
and only living there, in restored eden, will be His Sons and Daughters.

For every soul rather than directed by the carnal fleshmind, no more will they have that in His Paradise,
and will be directed by God... and no son of Him will have the carnal Self anymore, that was the fallen situation
Christ came to legally undo and did legally undo...and without Christ, we could never have gotten free from this sin situation...

all His souls in paradise will have been restored to the Eden body and His mind..
and freed from this flesh which Paul calls the 'fleshbody' and the Carnal mind... (the Self)

a soul in their real nature, which is the birthright before the fall, and IN Him....
cannot be dangerous to anyone since being directed by Him and not by Satan

satan will not be allowed to bother us who are God's People for a 1000 years... and will be separated from us
and will have no way to influence or direct us... in His new creation.
So there would be no one dangerous in Paradise, since nothing satanic will be allowed there.

Only a soul still having the natural carnal mind, which is the self, would impose.
But once we are Changed how could such a thing happen unless
Satan was still free to invade or direct thoughts in a person?

before I met Him, many things happened... and in utter shame, I repented to Him those things. I was not part of a church group, and still have not ever been... I just knew He was my only salvation... and I prayed to Him, never imagining I would, as but a human being, meet Him..

every sin was there, visible, and there was no place to hide anything...
and I repented and felt His presence...

even then I had no idea what would be next..
and how everything changed, and i mean absolutely everything
though i wont bore you with details as it would be so long of a post

I like very much about you, as a soul of Him, because I sense that with you Gene, that you are not like that...
and you truly care... but here on the forums and I have been visiting less and less over time..
all i see is a house divided...and warring and arguing over non-points...
instead of... comforting each other and waiting expectantly as the early church for His Return...

so i talk to people less and less here...because my point was to love and witness His love together...
and when I came here I was naive and though christians were more a whole in their speaking,
and speaking out loud His words, but what i found is a mess where every opinion rules...
and thats why long ago I posted a thread about Christ does not debate... rather, Deity directs us and we obey...
but that thread is gone... I wanted to say that deity of course does not debate.. God rules us...
and neither do we debate...but we obey and love God and we comfort each other waiting His return upon the clouds...

many pastors will hide from the people they taught wrongly...
and will try to hide...and all that pentecostal feel good, gifts distributing they do will be dashed as concepts...
for they were falsely presented... and lead many astray.... as ways to 'succeed and be wealthy' in this world...
when in fact...we are weak, and only in Him are we strong...and we must die to this world and its thinking
and its things...and come to Him...and leave all behind...

yes

yes .

neither can be taking in by claims of sound doctrine... for rome itself claims to profess that yet its a demonic system...

yes

yes

I only listen to Him..and its one reason I have slowly been less and less on these forums.. I do not find Him here...
very much...and it often hurts just to read the thread titles, which to me seem insulting to God...

I dont know if geniuses believe in him or if they are listening to the carnal mind... the false entity which directs them instead of the Comforter, as an imposter.

There is going to be a new heavens and a new earth. The finalized New Heavens and New Earth will be manifested only after all unbelievers will be in the Lake of Fire.

But in accordance with His promise we expectantly await new heavens and a new earth, where righteousness is at home." 2 Peter 3:13

The New everlasting earth (the home of righteousness) shall be of a different material as the earth now is (and for the Millennium). All that will be burned up and another new earth will be created by God.

If will be from that everlasting New Earth that bodies will be given its substance as resurrection bodies to those promised life on that new earth.

As for us? Our home is Heaven. Our resurrection bodies will be as the Lord's .. the one from "heaven." Our body will consist of heavenly substance unlike the resurrection bodies of those promised everlasting earth on the New Earth. For their bodies will be made from the substance of the New Earth. An earth far superior to the garden of Eden.

Keep in mind... The original earth God called "very good." In contrast. The everlasting earth He will call "absolute perfection." Eden bodies will not be found. Something far superior will abound and never die.

grace and peace ........

e v e

It’s what was lost and what will be restored.

there was neither procreation or evacuation of waste from the body in eden paradise.

everything you describe as the resurrection body (eden body) is what was lost.
we lost it… and will be restored.

eden was not on this earth.

Last edited:

e v e

There is going to be a new heavens and a new earth. The finalized New Heavens and New Earth will be manifested only after all unbelievers will be in the Lake of Fire.

But in accordance with His promise we expectantly await new heavens and a new earth, where righteousness is at home." 2 Peter 3:13

The New everlasting earth (the home of righteousness) shall be of a different material as the earth now is (and for the Millennium). All that will be burned up and another new earth will be created by God.

If will be from that everlasting New Earth that bodies will be given its substance as resurrection bodies to those promised life on that new earth.

As for us? Our home is Heaven. Our resurrection bodies will be as the Lord's .. the one from "heaven." Our body will consist of heavenly substance unlike the resurrection bodies of those promised everlasting earth on the New Earth. For their bodies will be made from the substance of the New Earth. An earth far superior to the garden of Eden.

Keep in mind... The original earth God called "very good." In contrast. The everlasting earth He will call "absolute perfection." Eden bodies will not be found. Something far superior will abound and never die.

grace and peace ........
thank you for replying even though i know that we do not agree as to eden or the new creation. ❤️

GeneZ

It’s what was lost and what will be restored.

there was neither procreation or evacuation of the body in eden paradise.

everything you describe was lost.

eden was not on this earth.

What if a student handed in a research paper with zero footnotes, nor references?

Would he/she get a passing grade?

thank you for replying even though i know that we do not agree as to eden or the new creation. ❤️

When Peter became sentimental and subjective with Jesus? Peter ended up being called "Satan." Yet, Peter looked so noble to many humans in his sentiments. It was shock to Peter's system and humiliating in his public rebuking.

What you are doing? Is refusing to prove all things. Something was whispered into your ear by a spirit. And, you liked it so much? You now refuse to hear anything that may point you to truth that would make you free from such an attack on your soul

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." 1 Thessalonians 5:21​

You're just spouting something because a voice told you something. A voice you claim was the Lord. So far, subjectivity and emotional attachment won out with you on this issue. There is no reasoning with you even when Scripture says what you "wish to believe" is not truth.

I am sure you're a nice lady... But, you act like you think you alone (and no one else) is able to hear the Lord's voice. I find that offensive, not to mention it causes you to be locking out all options given for you to avoid deception. Why so? Because your "feelings" are made up. Subjectivity has defeated your reasoning capacity to be objective....

I will make a request. Prove me wrong by providing chapter and verses for your "Eden body" theory.

Provide also chapter and verse to show Eden was not of this earth.

And, give chapter and verse to reveal how your "insight" was legitimately given to you.

Proving your theory valid can only happen by testing a hypothesis by providing chapter and verse that can match what is believed with objectivity.

Sorry... to me ? You are a nice lady who is being suckered into a one person, mini cult. Its benign in one respect. But anything that resists the truth of God's Word? Is a spiritual cancer to the soul of those who accept it.

Sorry... my feelings mean nothing at this point as far as accepting what you say... Its a glass menagerie world you created for yourself .

e v e

What if a student handed in a research paper with zero footnotes, nor references?

Would he/she get a passing grade?

When Peter became sentimental and subjective with Jesus? Peter ended up being called "Satan." Yet, Peter looked so noble to many humans in his sentiments. It was shock to Peter's system and humiliating in his public rebuking.

What you are doing? Is refusing to prove all things. Something was whispered into your ear by a spirit. And, you liked it so much? You now refuse to hear anything that may point you to truth that would make you free from such an attack on your soul

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." 1 Thessalonians 5:21​

You're just spouting something because a voice told you something. A voice you claim was the Lord. So far, subjectivity and emotional attachment won out with you on this issue. There is no reasoning with you even when Scripture says what you "wish to believe" is not truth.

I am sure you're a nice lady... But, you act like you think you alone (and no one else) is able to hear the Lord's voice. I find that offensive, not to mention it causes you to be locking out all options given for you to avoid deception. Why so? Because your "feelings" are made up. Subjectivity has defeated your reasoning capacity to be objective....

I will make a request. Prove me wrong by providing chapter and verses for your "Eden body" theory.

Provide also chapter and verse to show Eden was not of this earth.

And, give chapter and verse to reveal how your "insight" was legitimately given to you.

Proving your theory valid can only happen by testing a hypothesis by providing chapter and verse that can match what is believed with objectivity.

Sorry... to me ? You are a nice lady who is being suckered into a one person, mini cult. Its benign in one respect. But anything that resists the truth of God's Word? Is a spiritual cancer to the soul of those who accept it.

Sorry... my feelings mean nothing at this point as far as accepting what you say... Its a glass menagerie world you created for yourself .
I can give the footnotes Gene .

That said, at my age and given the heartless forums the time taken to organize all that would not be what I need to be doing.

GeneZ

I can give the footnotes Gene .

That said, at my age and given the heartless forums the time taken to organize all that would not be what I need to be doing.
Then do not say what you can not back up with chapter and verse, that just might edify others with knowledge. Otherwise? You are just spewing opinion that makes you feel happy to believe something.

And, challenging another without Scripture justification? Its frustrating what you are doing.

Your age? I am 72. No excuses.

e v e

Then do not say what you can not back up with chapter and verse, that just might edify others with knowledge. Otherwise? You are just spewing opinion that makes you feel happy to believe something.

And, challenging another without Scripture justification? Its frustrating what you are doing.

Your age? I am 72. No excuses.
i'm not debating or preaching...

im a soul ..
and here, i am 63...
i have chronic fatigue...
i work many hours... and use my time
when i am not working to rest

my experience on carm is that whenever i have gone to the effort
to find references, and attempt to use the wanted format,
those exact posts are 100% ignored.

sometimes it helps i can go back to old lecture notes to students on
some point, from university to save time
but it did not matter...

for example, on the old forums, a thing which very much helps to start to explain the two
realms of He and of the fallen situation.. as completely different,
to show that the eden nature and body cannot at all be as this
situation we have now...
is the difference of npsh in hebrew with psuche in greek...that right there
is a few hours of notes and work... and it is gone from carm
but why spend hours to reconstruct and put it back...
no one cares.
i found that its best each soul go and translate and spend that time
if they care. because it's then that a soul will see if its true.

as to that topic, the basic start to get from where I am coming from,
the meaning of npsh as soul makes it impossible
that psuche is in anyway the same term or positive or refers to the soul.

that alone would begin to give the way to understand much of what you disagree with , with me..

i posted to carm a dissertation (as full pdf link) out of boston university on that exact subject..
which I found after my own posts to the old carm forum on the topic were
entirely rejected... and even that text,
which gave every single instance of the use of either word, and context,
was either ignored or scoffed at too.

npsh is an entire being... body and soul are one in His context.
a word relating to either...since they have no separation... a living being.

yet in the context of psuche, a different thing altogether is meant.
where the body is separate from the concept of soul.

this is the peril of translating and accepting synonyms which are not..
yet it happened and it is a huge mistake.
im only giving that as an example of two words in hebrew and greek
that i posted on, here for you as an example
and which even when I also provided another source from a dissertation,
the point was scoffed at, even when
scriptural references for it where given, since the
dissertation was written by an evangelical christian
and was 200 pages long providing every single time
scripture uses either term.... and that was not sufficient for any on carm.

its alright... maybe best we not even talk Gene..
I simply cant at this point debate things..
ive no energy and i dont care if its an excuse or not..
i need to rest all i can
and wait for Him
and carm cannot be the top priority..
and you are right..
i dont need to post here and really have not been as much as i had before..
ive slowly stopped visiting because the thread titles are honestly horror movies
all by themselves...
horrible hateful titles...

it doesnt matter anyway if I post.
He won this war already..
and we are going soon...
theres nothing more to say than that.

Last edited:

GeneZ

i'm not debating or preaching...

im a soul ..
and here, i am 63...
i have chronic fatigue...
i work many hours... and use my time
when i am not working to rest

my experience on carm is that whenever i have gone to the effort
to find references, and attempt to use the wanted format,
those exact posts are 100% ignored.
Maybe they are not ignored. Maybe you are simply misapplying Scripture and they see you lack having a grasp on the subject.

Unless you keep presenting Scripture justification you might as well nap and not bother. For what you are doing now can not help anyone to understand what you want us to believe. For without Scripture you only offer a casual opinion.. But, one that attempts to override what others believe from knowing Scripture. That makes you into a mini pope speaking ex catherdra.

I think you might be afraid to find out that you do not yet understand correctly the Scriptures you utilized in the past and do not want to be bothered.

e v e

Maybe they are not ignored. Maybe you are simply misapplying Scripture and they see you lack having a grasp on the subject.

Unless you keep presenting Scripture justification you might as well nap and not bother. For what you are doing now can not help anyone to understand what you want us to believe. For without Scripture you only offer a casual opinion.. But, one that attempts to override what others believe from knowing Scripture. That makes you into a mini pope speaking ex catherdra.

I think you might be afraid to find out that you do not yet understand correctly the Scriptures you utilized in the past and do not want to be bothered.
What matters for me as a soul, regarding my relationship with Him
is not what many say, but what He says, and not what was established by popes as canon,
up to the present day.. and which is part of even the reformed version,

even 1000x scholars and geniuses cannot bully a soul to follow their dead versions..

what matters is His words, and He is Loving.

however many men.. may claim to have it all figured out...
what I wont do is read His words based on their conclusions... but only listening to God.
In fact, I was labeled wrongly, without even anyone talking to me to sort out that label.
Because the goal was to dismiss and bully rather than to care.

that suggestion I was converting or trying to...
well... no. I am not trying to convert anyone..
as you know only He does that...
and neither would I be able to get someone else
to believe something.. because
Only He can bring a soul.

this is a forum, people express their relationship
and understanding of Him, to each other, as witnessing...
that doesn't make anyone here a pope...

everything I said is in scripture, in His words,
for any soul who cares to go find but of course, if the reader
is glued to Roman theology and aristotle's systematic theology methods,
then no you wont find it...

certainly whoever wishes to believe
what rome trained them, i cannot stop them...
and neither would I try... since they know it
and they learned it and they all agree to it...

He will sort them out and bring them to Him
later, when the 144k return to earth with Christ to
save many more of Jacob... .so...again...its not my worry or job..
and no need me to be nervous of who believes what..
for one, I am a female, and for another, not a preacher or rev. with flocks,
as some here are. and its those preachers to be judged.

as for a mini pope... i very much doubt anyone can contrive
from me more than that I love Him and I talk about Him and what I understand...
there is no record of me having any followers here or in real life...
and in fact, I am a practical shut in...
at most you could accuse me of teaching..
but I retired from my professor work after 2018... so no I dont teach either...
and luckily I do not, since now the university where I was is enforcing vaxxing.

if you see me that way... i cant do anything about it..
and i can only guess you have heard someone speak ill of me..
and all i can do is turn the other cheek.

thank you for the time you gave to me..
and I will see you later, soon I hope, after this earth passes.

e v e

p.s. one thing that is absolutely true, but for other reasons,
is that it's best the 144k sons take the lead,
and me to do my real job, which is to love and care for His Souls...
and leave the speaking to the sons...
so thanks for that... I won't be here much anymore

for the record, I did ask 4Him to remove ALL my posts,
and did that two weeks ago... and to then, after doing that,
deactivate my user account...however, that is not possible to do
in bulk (although knowing computer programming I could have done it!),
and therefore I could not as I wished, have all my content removed.
Since it cannot be removed, I stayed.

God bless.