What do you think would have happened to the U.S. or western societies if Trump wasn't president?

With some who seem to have taken advantage of covid, it appears this is a taste of how it could be with some who are far left in power. What do you think would happen if Trump hadn't become president in 2016?

Mr Laurier

With some who seem to have taken advantage of covid, it appears this is a taste of how it could be with some who are far left in power. What do you think would happen if Trump hadn't become president in 2016?
If trump had not been president, the american government would have done a better job responding to the pandemic. Trump obstructed the actions of the american healthcare system. He made things worse for the americans. And he deliberately encouraged his base to resist any good advise from the WHO or any other international health agency. His legacy will be around a long time.

Authentic Nouveau

If trump had not been president, the american government would have done a better job responding to the pandemic. Trump obstructed the actions of the american healthcare system. He made things worse for the americans. And he deliberately encouraged his base to resist any good advise from the WHO or any other international health agency. His legacy will be around a long time.
We got lied to by WHO. Xi your atheist bro lied. Biden lied. We don't have dirty socialized medicine like Turdoltistan. You are a healthcare distant outsider. Your obstruction claim is false. He actually put pressure on drug companies and partnerships top build vents and even sent Hospital ship to New York which they refused to use.

Backup

We would not be pitied and hated by the world.

Trump is a lunatic, weirdo baby-man. I have no idea why those types develop cult followings.

Electric Skeptic

Certainly, American democracy would not be in the perilous state it is. Our relationships with our allies would not be in the toilet. The response to COVID might have actually done some good. The Presidency would still be a prestigious, honorable office. And so on...

Mr Laurier

We got lied to by WHO. Xi your atheist bro lied. Biden lied. We don't have dirty socialized medicine like Turdoltistan. You are a healthcare distant outsider. Your obstruction claim is false. He actually put pressure on drug companies and partnerships top build vents and even sent Hospital ship to New York which they refused to use.
Huh? The World Health Organization didnt lie. My 'atheist bro" remains a figment of your fevered imagination. Neither does anybody else. I'm a what? My what is false? You waved your what at a school girl? Seriously.

Torin

The actual answer is, of course, that there's no way of knowing.

Yakuda

Prove it.

Mr Laurier

You made a claim now support it.
HOW?
You are the most obnoxious poster on these boards. Worse than any other creationist. YOU have taking the prize, and in less than a month.
YOU have demonstrated that someone can indeed be more obnoxious that the previous two worst combined.

Yakuda

HOW?
You are the most obnoxious poster on these boards. Worse than any other creationist. YOU have taking the prize, and in less than a month.
YOU have demonstrated that someone can indeed be more obnoxious that the previous two worst combined.
You said america would have responded differently to the pandemic had trump not been president. I want you to prove it. You made a claim. Back it up or just admit you are talking through your .... We all know you are except you.

You might be the most ignorant poster on the site. So I guess we're even.

Mr Laurier

You said america would have responded differently to the pandemic had trump not been president. I want you to prove it. You made a claim. Back it up or just admit you are talking through your .... We all know you are except you.

You might be the most ignorant poster on the site. So I guess we're even.
go sodomize a goat.
You lost the right to be treated with respect. You are a turd.

Yakuda

go sodomize a goat.
You lost the right to be treated with respect. You are a turd.
So you can't support your claim. We knew that but it is nice to watch you stutter and stammer.

So once again like your buddy you think I am responsible for how you behave. Toke toke toke

Yakuda

*cough*

Well, he/she is certainly giving Iconoclast a run for their money, but I'd humbly submit that the Yak has a good distance to go before getting close to ferengi / nouveau territory :D
I guess nowadays it's obnoxious to ask people to support their claims. If so then I will work harder to reach ferengi/nouveau territory.

Yakuda

It is certainly obnoxious to ask people to prove predictions of what would have happened had things been completely different.
How so? The person is claiming the respond would have been different. I want proof of how they know that. AGAIN if that's obnoxious then so be it. You can't make claim and then have a hissy fit when people challenge you. Am I just suppose to roll over and agree?

BTW I was talking to Whateverman.

Septextura

America has a much bigger problem than who gets selected to play president. At least the Christians should have discernment to see what that is.

William-McRaven-texas-commencement_36987.jpg