What does it mean to "be saved"?

CharismaticLady

Sin is separation from God. Salvation is God manifest in you.
The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you. Luke 17:20-21. Heaven or hell is the state of ones being, it isnt a place we go to and observe. Man is the temple of God.
Salvation is God and man coming together as one. it is called the mercy seat.

We who are saved by God has received the same from God Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16. See John 17, He in me and I in Him are one.

Yes and Christ in you is Gods anointing in you. Christ means Gods anointed and either you are anointed of God or you are not just as Jesus was anointed pf God. Jesus was Gods example sent for us to follow and be like.

Yes He in you and you in Him as one, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.
There is only one requirement from God and that is He be manifest in you.

Yes works is the result of God manifest in you and the same works follow those who are like Him.

Actually salvation isnt about just loving God, salvation is about having the same Love God is as your own disposition, same mind, same walk as He walks in it.

Yes they never became like the author of it.

Yes and this describes all these different beliefs from denominations plainly. Very few teach what Jesus taught to be like the Father of it and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.
Very few claiming to be Christian follow the way of Jesus to be like the Father of it with He in you and you in Him as one.
But when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well/ 1 John 3. Again not many follow the way to be.

A Christian is Christ like, there is no walking away from it if one is like Him.

Salvation is God manifest in you. How many who say they are saved that God is actually manifest that ye be like Him and in His same image?

Yes God manifest in you by His SPirit just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16, Abraham, Moses, 120.

Most denominations are like the Mormons and believe in multipole Gods, they call them the trinity.

ANd the only way that can happen is if God is manifest in you that you have His same mind.

One belief system will read a text and say this is what it means, the next belief system will say no this is what it means, the next will say you both are wrong this is what it means. Denominations are notorious for this very thing. h

The only way to know the truth is as Jesus said, in that day ye shall ask me nothing but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. Not very many reach that day and doctrine their own ideas from a religious mind instead.

Yes most form their own laws from belief systems instead of actually receieve from God Himself His way, His truth and live His life.

So do most belief systesm, they worship three gods.

Agreed.

In that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. John 16:23.

I teach the same thing you do. We are one together and with God.

God just revealed the oneness of true Christians just this week. There is one truth, because only One God wrote this Word. Those who believe the true meaning of His word do so because they have the same Spirit in them, the Spirit of Truth. So glad to meet you.

Gary Mac

I teach the same thing you do. We are one together and with God.

God just revealed the oneness of true Christians just this week. There is one truth, because only One God wrote this Word. Those who believe the true meaning of His word do so because they have the same Spirit in them, the Spirit of Truth. So glad to meet you.
Agreed -- and religious minds see the bible as the word of God, But those who has received God to have His same mind know the word of God is not written on stone nor a page of paper, it is written in the heart that we may live His life. And we see the book as only a tutorial, an instruction manual for how to. The KJV describes the laws in it as schoolmaster to lead one to Him and walk as He walks in His same light.

Our Lord's God

Inviting responses from anyone / everyone. What does it mean to "be saved"? Saved from what? For what?

Depends which verse you are talking about.

The Bible refers to salvation from numerous things.

Ephesians 2:8 salvation is not Hebrews 9:28 salvation.

What is required to "be saved"? For example, getting baptized, or "believer's baptism" only, or repentance, or "the sinner's prayer," or ...? Is it a one-time thing (once saved always saved) or can a person be saved and then lose one's salvation, and if so, what kind of things jeopardize one's salvation?

Are all Christians saved? Are some non-Christians saved?

For that matter, what does it take to be a "Christian"? Many people think certain denominations aren't "real Christians," such as Catholics, Mormons, etc. Who gets to decide which actions, or labels, or whatever, qualify some people as "Christian," or some people as "saved," and other people as "not Christian" and/or "not saved"?

And before you answer, "Scripture says...." keep in mind that every single person who has an answer will have Scripture to support their answer, even though their answers may disagree. So, the question is: why is your verse better than another person's verse, or your interpretation of Scripture better than another person's interpretation?

Gary Mac

Read carefully I said: "PROFESSED" Christians, people as you that are teacher now!!
Yeah, many profess to be Christian but flat out deny God to be anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God and walk as He walks in His same light, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, holy pure and without sin to be the righteousnes of God in Christ, which is to be anointed of God, Christ in you.

Very few who are like Him as He demands of us if we are to be in Him.

Pipiripi

Yeah, many profess to be Christian but flat out deny God to be anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God and walk as He walks in His same light, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, holy pure and without sin to be the righteousnes of God in Christ, which is to be anointed of God, Christ in you.

Very few who are like Him as He demands of us if we are to be in Him.
Be in Him means keeping His Commandments like HE has keep His Father 10 Commandments.

Gary Mac

Be in Him means keeping His Commandments like HE has keep His Father 10 Commandments.
The are only an effort that man will fail miserably.

His commandments are
He be in you and you be in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him, John 17.
Walk as He walks in His same light.
Let this same mind be in you who was ion Christ Jesus.
Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.
These signs shall follow those who do believe.
When you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.
Pick up that cross and continue where he left off.

The 10 are for those who do not know what His commands are.

Pipiripi

The are only an effort that man will fail miserably.

His commandments are
He be in you and you be in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him, John 17.
Walk as He walks in His same light.
Let this same mind be in you who was ion Christ Jesus.
Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.
These signs shall follow those who do believe.
When you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.
Pick up that cross and continue where he left off.

The 10 are for those who do not know what His commands are.
So then you also don't know what is His commandment. Because when Jesus was walking with them, He was teaching them the meaning of the true commandment.

Don't you believe that Jesus and the Father is one?
Then why Jesus should have another rules, and has kept His Father rules!!
Jesus says: "THINK NOT"!! Why people are still thinking the opposite!! Matthew 5:17-18.

The 4th commandment begin with "REMEMBER"
Why all ✝️ today 😒 has FORGOTTEN!!

Gary Mac

So then you also don't know what is His commandment. Because when Jesus was walking with them, He was teaching them the meaning of the true commandment.
Sure I do I just posted the laws Jesus imposed.
Don't you believe that Jesus and the Father is one?
Oh yes indeed. just as we all are one in the Father as he was one in Him. He in me and I in Him are one just as prayed to our God for me to be in John 17. You can read it. But then you would have to believe Jesus prayer to his God for you to be on ein Him to understand you are supposed to be one in the Father yourself.
Then why Jesus should have another rules, and has kept His Father rules!!
Jesus didnt have other rules, he was very clear who you are supposed to be in the Father and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. You really do not follow the way of Jesus do you to be perfect as He is do you?
Jesus says: "THINK NOT"!! Why people are still thinking the opposite!! Matthew 5:17-18.
Good quesation. Why would anyone think differently than Jesus did in the Father if you have the same Father?
The 4th commandment begin with "REMEMBER"
Why all ✝️ today 😒 has FORGOTTEN!!
Yes they have forgotten that God Himself comes to man and opens all of His heaven to them. Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room, all of these God came to and manifest Himself in them just as He does in us all today who will receieve Him.

You are correct most has forgotten that only God Himself can open His heaven to anyone. See Matt 3:16, He even did that in Jesus. It always has been that way with God, even Adam became like Him to know this difference. Gen 3:22.

HGave you forgotten how God does it? Or have you never learned how God does it?

Pipiripi

Sure I do I just posted the laws Jesus imposed.

Oh yes indeed. just as we all are one in the Father as he was one in Him. He in me and I in Him are one just as prayed to our God for me to be in John 17. You can read it. But then you would have to believe Jesus prayer to his God for you to be on ein Him to understand you are supposed to be one in the Father yourself.

Jesus didnt have other rules, he was very clear who you are supposed to be in the Father and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. You really do not follow the way of Jesus do you to be perfect as He is do you?

Good quesation. Why would anyone think differently than Jesus did in the Father if you have the same Father?

Yes they have forgotten that God Himself comes to man and opens all of His heaven to them. Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room, all of these God came to and manifest Himself in them just as He does in us all today who will receieve Him.

You are correct most has forgotten that only God Himself can open His heaven to anyone. See Matt 3:16, He even did that in Jesus. It always has been that way with God, even Adam became like Him to know this difference. Gen 3:22.

HGave you forgotten how God does it? Or have you never learned how God does it?
I know it, thanks I see you later

brightfame52

mike mck

Repentance and faith is what saves
Hi mike, you said some good things until you said the above. I believe Repentance and Faith are evidences of having been saved by New Birth, unless you believe they are conditions man does in order to get saved.

Gary Mac

mike mck

Hi mike, you said some good things until you said the above. I believe Repentance and Faith are evidences of having been saved by New Birth, unless you believe they are conditions man does in order to get saved.
Agreed -- Faith and repentance is the evidence of God manifest in you to have His same mind, which is His salvation wo walk as He walks in it.

Pipiripi

No, by walking just as he walked. He explained how he walks in the Sermon on the Mount.
And also he said to read John 14:20-24. Focus on verse 24.
John 15:7-9. Look good at verse 9.
John 17:14. John 14:10.
For better understanding, read John completely.

Our Lord's God

And also he said to read John 14:20-24. Focus on verse 24.
John 15:7-9. Look good at verse 9.
John 17:14. John 14:10.
For better understanding, read John completely.

His commands are not the 10 commandments but all that he taught his disciples. You are in him if you do what he says.