What does it mean to "be saved"?

Pipiripi

No, by walking just as he walked. He explained how he walks in the Sermon on the Mount.
And also he said to read John 14:20-24. Focus on verse 24.
John 15:7-9. Look good at verse 9.
John 17:14. John 14:10.
For better understanding, read John completely.

Our Lord's God

And also he said to read John 14:20-24. Focus on verse 24.
John 15:7-9. Look good at verse 9.
John 17:14. John 14:10.
For better understanding, read John completely.

His commands are not the 10 commandments but all that he taught his disciples. You are in him if you do what he says.

Pipiripi

His commands are not the 10 commandments but all that he taught his disciples. You are in him if you do what he says.
How can you be in Him, and you believe in a god holy spirit? Do you know to be in Jesus and the Father you must be spiritual?

Your god holy spirit is not Jesus and also not God. So you have a strange 🤔 god in you.

But I have the Holy Spirit OF God in me, and this Spirit is Jesus and the Father Himself in me.

So I know what is living in my body, do you know who that god holy spirit that you are adoring is? Jesus says keep His commandments the SAME WAY that He has kept His Father 10 commandments.

Slyzr

being saved is at the Change to our original imperishable being lost after the fall…

not all believers are going to the Change. Some will suffer trib.

kjv is a corrupt text.

i’ll start there.

Oh .... my goodness ... we get recycled. 🙄

Never to live always to die.

That is it ...... it must be salvation

Slyzr

OK ....... so what is salvation.

I thought it was living; but that did not work out.

We got Christians saying ...... just keep on dying .......that is eternal life.

If you have a better answer ......

Gary Mac

How can you be in Him, and you believe in a god holy spirit? Do you know to be in Jesus and the Father you must be spiritual?

Your god holy spirit is not Jesus and also not God. So you have a strange 🤔 god in you.

But I have the Holy Spirit OF God in me, and this Spirit is Jesus and the Father Himself in me.

So I know what is living in my body, do you know who that god holy spirit that you are adoring is? Jesus says keep His commandments the SAME WAY that He has kept His Father 10 commandments.
Even the devil believes in the holy spirit, that does not mean he is of Gods Holy Spirit.

And to be as the same God Jesus was of and to be ye therefore perfect as He is, and have the same signs follow you whofollowed Jesus is a very strange God to those who never have come face to face with Him. Awww but when you do see Him as He is, God manifest in you as He was manifest in Jesus, then ye shall be like Him as well as Jesus was like Him, 1 John 3. He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him, John 17, the One Jesus prayed to for you to be one in Him.

So yes He is a stranger to you I agree. For if you know this God you would be like Him instead of these 10 laws designed for those who has not met this same God who came to Jesus and opend all of His heaven to that man and does the same in all who will receieve Him.

Our Lord's God

No, that's not what Jesus said. You are imagining the notion of the 10 Commandments into the text.

Jesus is talking about this:

49 For I do not speak from myself but the Father Himself who sent me has given me command what to say and what to speak. I know that His command is eternal life, therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told me. John 12

Pipiripi

Even the devil believes in the holy spirit, that does not mean he is of Gods Holy Spirit.

And to be as the same God Jesus was of and to be ye therefore perfect as He is, and have the same signs follow you whofollowed Jesus is a very strange God to those who never have come face to face with Him. Awww but when you do see Him as He is, God manifest in you as He was manifest in Jesus, then ye shall be like Him as well as Jesus was like Him, 1 John 3. He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him, John 17, the One Jesus prayed to for you to be one in Him.

So yes He is a stranger to you I agree. For if you know this God you would be like Him instead of these 10 laws designed for those who has not met this same God who came to Jesus and opend all of His heaven to that man and does the same in all who will receieve Him.
Your trinity god holy spirit is not the Spirit of God and Jesus. God and Jesus doesn't have any other god next them.

Gary Mac

Your trinity god holy spirit is not the Spirit of God and Jesus. God and Jesus doesn't have any other god next them.
I dont have a trinity god, whatever that is?

I and the Father are one, He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him as well. See John 17, same mind, same walk as He walks in it as Jesus did, same Spirit, perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect.

How about you, is your trinity god the spirit of your gods?

Slyzr

I and the Father are one, He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him as well. See John 17, same mind, same walk as He walks in it as Jesus did, same Spirit, perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect.

ok ......

Gary who is your "Father".

Pipiripi

I'm a Sabbath keeper. So I cannot be a trinitarian (Sunday keeper).

I have a God and His Son and THEIR Holy Spirit in me.