What does the largest Oneness group say about God?

I didn't say that. Jesus' human name is Jesus. Jesus' divine name is YHWH. People can have more than one name.

Jesus is both God and man. Such is not the same for some random guy name Joe. Therefore, this argument simply doesn't apply as to justify anything.

Nope, I don't say "there can be a God named Jesus but that God's name is not Jesus". Besides, It's one God named YHWH, as Scripture literally says thousands of times. And, one of the persons who is that one God having a second, human name Jesus. There is nothing about such that can be described as incoherent. Such is just a silly comment by one desperately trying to find anything to justify his position that God's name is now Jesus even thou Scripture never says such. On the contrary, it says "every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." So, even Paul teaches that Jesus' name is YHWH, Lord.

God Bless

You're talking in circles. You say that Jesus' name is YHWH, but YHWH's name is not Jesus. That's nonsense. A person can indeed have two names and most people do (first and middle name for example), like John Paul. John is called Paul and Paul is called John. Do you see how that works? You have Jesus as two persons with one named Jesus and the other named YHWH. You're splitting up Jesus too much, even as a Trinitarian. You should rethink, as even Trinitarians often don't like doing what you're doing.

I didn't say that. Jesus' human name is Jesus. Jesus' divine name is YHWH. People can have more than one name.

Jesus is both God and man. Such is not the same for some random guy name Joe. Therefore, this argument simply doesn't apply as to justify anything.

Nope, I don't say
"there can be a God named Jesus but that God's name is not Jesus". Besides, It's one God named YHWH, as Scripture literally says thousands of times. And, one of the persons who is that one God having a second, human name Jesus. There is nothing about such that can be described as incoherent. Such is just a silly comment by one desperately trying to find anything to justify his position that God's name is now Jesus even thou Scripture never says such. On the contrary, it says "every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." So, even Paul teaches that Jesus' name is YHWH, Lord.

You're talking in circles. You say that Jesus' name is YHWH, but YHWH's name is not Jesus. That's nonsense. A person can indeed have two names and most people do (first and middle name for example), like John Paul. John is called Paul and Paul is called John. Do you see how that works? You have Jesus as two persons with one named Jesus and the other named YHWH. You're splitting up Jesus too much, even as a Trinitarian. You should rethink, as even Trinitarians often don't like doing what you're doing.

You can't make simple distinctions? You can't make the distinction between the human name and the Divine name? It's just silly calling such "talking in circles" or "nonsense". His human name is Jesus; his divine name is YHWH.

In short, could you imagine the incarnate God going around with the name
YHWH in first century Judea? Mary and Joseph would have been stoned before the kid was one month old. Obviously, he would need another name, a human name, like Joshua. On the other hand, how outrageous is it for you to pretend one of the most common human names in all of history is now God's name when 1) Scripture never says that, and 2) Scripture does say "God also said to Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel: ‘YHWH, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations." Exodus 3:15.

BTW, I don't
"have Jesus as two persons". That's just a figment of your imagination.

God Bless

1) Was a person named YHWH Mary’s son?

2) Was Mary’s son crucified?

3) Was a person named YHWH crucified?
Yes, yes, yes.

You could answer these questions for yourself if you tried.

But I DO NOT know how a TRINITARIAN will answer the questions.

For example, I suspect your fellow TRINITARIAN @johnny guitar will answer NO, YES, NO.

Since @johnny guitar believes the name YHWH does NOT apply to the MAN Jesus.

But I don't want to put words in @johnny guitar's mouth.

So @johnny guitar (an all other TRINITARIANS)...

Please post YOUR answers to the questions...

1) Was a person named YHWH Mary’s son?

2) Was Mary’s son crucified?

3) Was a person named YHWH crucified?

Back