What I went through because of Christianity.

I've never seen or heard of one verified example of a miraculous healing. I'm only acquainted with miracle stories and testimonies. You should take care not to offer desperate people false hope.
So you never have seen anyone recover from an illness or impairment?

If God exists, then he refuses to save people from suffering although it's possible that he's not able to put an end to suffering.
It isn't about if God exists, it is about you meeting Him face to face and that is up to you not God. He will come to you and sup with you and be in you if you will let the One at your door knocking this day as Rev 3:20 is clear of.

Do you know why to you that God who simply is Love is estranged from you? You refuse to acknowledge Love that He is is all.

You neglected to consider the possibility that prayer simply doesn't work.
Not for you we agree but for we who are of His Spirit of Love He answered all our prayers. Even Jesus prayed top our God that the Love God is be in you and you in Him as one, it isn't that God will not answer that prayer, it is that you will not let Him is all.

About the only difference it makes is to worsen already bad situations as people waste time praying rather than working to solve the problem.
It is only a waste of time is you make it a waste of time.

But the whole business about God as that "bellboy" or that "genii" comes from the Bible where answers to prayer requests are offered. In the Lord's Prayer, for example, we are told to ask for "our daily bread" and to ask God to "deliver us from evil." Whatever happened to all that?
Simple -- You won't let Him.
I think you're backpedaling on that promise.
Only because of your ignorance for who God is is all.
Then why bother with prayer?
Prayer is for one reason only and that is to get to know God, it is communication with Him. If you do not know how to communicate with God that you believe does not exist, then I can see why prayer is foolish for you and you miss out on the blessings of.
Then why bother with prayer?
You tell us, you seem to be the expert on prayer? As I said prayer simply is expressing yourself to Love and Love expressing Himself in you. You are exactly as those in Exodus 20:19 And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.

And you are exactly as these in Matthew 13:58. “And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

Jesus nor God can do anything for you why? That is very simple -- Because of your ignorance fo who He is and refuse to seek Him out and see for yourself. Your preconceived ideas are very very elementary and your own. But there is a way to get educated and that is by God Himself come to you. But as long as you refuse to ask of Him, you will remain ignorant.

You can deny anything you wish, but I know for a fact that preaching the Bible can and does hurt many people.

It does the way that the majority believes in it and teaches it, for their doctrines are false and also full of contradictions but that is also predicted to be what would become of it in the scriptures.
I'd say your response here is analogous to blaming that poor girl for being raped. Any young man desperate for healing like any young girl is emotionally vulnerable and easy prey for evil people who would take advantage of his desperation and vulnerability. Yet you sweep aside such obvious facts to score rhetorical points for your beliefs.

I do hope many people read here how you treat people who have been harmed by your religion.

That's false. The reason I started this thread is because I think it raises issues that are important enough to deserve a dedicated thread.

LOL--OK, then, please start telling the truth assuming you consider yourself to be a Christian. The first truth you can start with is the truth that Christian faith healing does terrible harm to people.

Any person who knows anything about religion knows that very few people convert to religion that way. Almost every Christian convert to Christianity got that way because they felt a need of some sort and out of desperation became Christians hoping they found the solution to their problem. Now, I did eventually investigate those claims of healings, and then when I realized they were bogus, I got out.

And what's your excuse? Now that you know that miracle claims are bogus, you're still in. That's more disingenuous than I've ever been.

Your response here is so typical of what I've seen from you in the past. It's downright cruel and callous. Again, I think it's one reason why so many people are leaving Christianity.
The fact is, you were beguilded by the name it claim it everyone gets healed and get's money prosperous right now in this present life if they really have true faith and don't doubt false doctrines of phony apostate Christianity.

The truth is, everyone who has true faith will be healed and prosperous eventually when we all enter into the eternal Kingdom of God in heaven after this life and that is what we are promised in the scriptures and not that it will all come to us by faith in this life on this earth.

The truth is, that the kingdom of God is overlaping this life and therefore it is already not yet, meaning that in this life we have some healing and some properity in part but not yet perfect complete and permenent healing and prosperity.

Therefore, some are healed and others for unknown reasons to us are not but all believers will eventually be healed at the resurrection when Christ returns and we all get our new permenant and uncorrutable glorified bodies.

The truth is, our healing begins with our inner spirit man of the heart in this life when we get saved and after that we may or may not be healed in our bodies in this life but we all will eventually be healed when Jesus returns and we get our permanent uncorruptable glorified bodies.

For even if we are healed for a time in this life and in this corruptable body, it will not be permenant, for we will all still eventually die in this body unless we are alive when Jesus returns and we are raptured into heaven following along with those who have already died and are resurrected first.

Therefore don't give up on God and Christ just because the churches are in the great apostasy that they were predicted to be in, but keep believing and just get alone with God and seek and ask and wait upon him for the answers you need from his word and then he will direct you to what he wants you to do from there.

Last edited:
It does the way that the majority believes in it and teaches it, for their doctrines are false and also full of contradictions but that is also predicted to be what would become of it in the scriptures.
So if people hurt others based on their Bible reading, then blame those people. I do agree that a lot of messed up people are attracted to the Bible because the Bible can be very useful as a way to rationalize antisocial behavior.
The fact is, you were beguilded by the name it claim it everyone gets healed and get's money prosperous right now in this present life if they really have true faith and don't doubt false doctrines of phony apostate Christianity.
Actually, I've already explained that my Bible reading is what led me astray. I was never significantly involved in prosperity theology although I know it has a Biblical basis to it.
The truth is, everyone who has true faith will be healed and prosperous eventually when we all enter into the eternal Kingdom of God in heaven after this life and that is what we are promised in the scriptures and not that it will all come to us by faith in this life on this earth.
I see you want prosperity too only a deferred prosperity. I suppose religion is easier to believe if you hope that its blessings will arrive tomorrow.
Therefore, some are healed and others for unknown reasons to us are not but all believers will eventually be healed at the resurrection when Christ returns and we all get our new permenant and uncorrutable glorified bodies.
There's no mystery as to why some don't get miraculously healed because nobody does. The claims about miraculous healing are bogus.
The truth is, our healing begins with our inner spirit man of the heart in this life when we get saved and after that we may or may not be healed in our bodies in this life but we all will eventually be healed when Jesus returns and we get our permanent uncorruptable glorified bodies.
That's never going to happen.
For even if we are healed for a time in this life and in this corruptable body, it will not be permenant, for we will all still eventually die in this body unless we are alive when Jesus returns and we are raptured into heaven following along with those who have already died and are resurrected first.
Why not just accept reality? False hope can't help you.
Therefore don't give up on God and Christ just because the churches are in the great apostasy that they were predicted to be in, but keep believing and just get alone with God and seek and ask and wait upon him for the answers you need from his word and then he will direct you to what he wants you to do from there.
No thank you. I've already made that mistake.

So if people hurt others based on their Bible reading, then blame those people. I do agree that a lot of messed up people are attracted to the Bible because the Bible can be very useful as a way to rationalize antisocial behavior.
Yes and our denominations are notorious for this, they preach what they want the Bible to say to suit their own understandings and if you are not like them that is when the trouble starts.
Actually, I've already explained that my Bible reading is what led me astray.
the Bible readings didnt lead you astray at all, it is your understanding of it from lack in spiritual discernment that lead you astray just as all of these beliefs systems do.

I was never significantly involved in prosperity theology although I know it has a Biblical basis to it.
Prosperity in terms of spiritual connotation that the Bible is of is not about material things at all. One can own the whole world and not prosper in Spirit. The rich young ruler is the very example of our denominations who do the very same. All of them are looking for a hand out from unsuspecting that they can fool.

God doesnt want my lil ole 10%, He wants my 100% and that has nothing at all to do with money and wealth but of giving of myself to help one in need.

I see you want prosperity too only a deferred prosperity. I suppose religion is easier to believe if you hope that its blessings will arrive tomorrow.
Yes, and they go to the grave never receiving the riches that only God can give spiritually.

There's no mystery as to why some don't get miraculously healed because nobody does.
Not for you I agree and here is why. Matt 13:58. And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

The claims about miraculous healing are bogus.
Only to one who doest believe they can. But as for me I have seen many healed and seen many not healed. Just as with Jesus in Matt 13:58. You havent seen anyone recover from an illness or impairment?
Because you won't let it is all.
Why not just accept reality?
Thats what Im sayin. The reality is I have seen people healed, and you have to you just dont attribute it to God is all.
False hope can't help you.
Nor you!
You act as if God gave up on you LOL. You are the failure not God, and refuse to accept that fact is all.

That isn't what I was saying however, but rather that there are way too many people believing in and teaching false doctrines and actually the prosperity doctrines they way it is believed and taught is one of them.
Actually, I've already explained that my Bible reading is what led me astray. I was never significantly involved in prosperity theology although I know it has a Biblical basis to it.
Bible prosperity is not really about money and therefore what you were taught and probably think is taught in the Bible if false. Also if you believe in prosperity and don't believe the truth about God and Christ, then you will not experience the true Bible prosperity anyhow but rather maybe the counterfeit of Satan instead.
You see, the promises of God are indeed yes and amen to all who believe but not necessarily will you receive them all in this life but this life is only temporary anyhow.
There's no mystery as to why some don't get miraculously healed because nobody does. The claims about miraculous healing are bogus.

I wouldn't say absolutely nobody but I will say that because the churches are in apostasy from the truth, what is commonly said to be miracles are not true miracles at all but dupes of the Devil.
Why not just accept reality? False hope can't help you.

So I see then, you are totally hardened from any faith at all huh? I can somewhat relate to you on that, for I have had plenty of times in my life where I didn't get answers from God for problems I was experencing, or at least not the ones I wanted.

Therefore, I don't judge someone who is having a tough time with that but I will say, if you are one of God's elect, you will come back around to faith again, but it will be God alone that brings you there and it will also be in his timing.

As far as the churches go, I believe that we are at the time of which Jesus said, it would be just as it was in the days of Noah, for most don't understand what he meant by this but if you read this narrative in Genesis, from the time that Noah began to build the Ark to the time he entered into it with his family and the doors were shut, not one soul turned to God in repentance and faith but all of them perished in the flood.

I believe that this happened because God's truths were perverted through those beginning faith as Sons of God turned away from him and entering into mixed marriages with unbelieving women and therefore being influenced by their false idolatrous beliefs and raising their children in it.

I believe that this is what Genesis 6 is really referring to, for you will notice, God never puts any blame on Angelic beings for the corruption in the world but rather upon mankind alone

It is why I get so angry hearing so-called christians absolutely denying evolution in the name of God.
His creation in the other reality was not in an evolving revolving solar system. Why would evolution be needed in Eden paradise, a perfect and complete nature declared good by Him?

But here in this fallen reality which became to be because of adam, yes there is evolving and a flawed nature. It exists but is not what He desires for us.

Soon His sons will meet Christ on the clouds and with Christ rule paradise and restore paradise to her original situation He declared good.

His creation in the other reality was not in an evolving revolving solar system. Why would evolution be needed in Eden paradise, a perfect and complete nature declared good by Him?
Eden fell because it was not perfect, it was of the laws for does and don's. If the law was perfect then there would have been no need for the kingdom which is Spirit of Love that is perfect.
But here in this fallen reality which became to be because of adam, yes there is evolving and a flawed nature. It exists but is not what He desires for us.
Adam learned tat Eden was not perfect when he gained knowledge of Gods kingdom of Spirit, and Adam left that imperfect place for law and entered into the perfect place of Love and became like God to know that difference between the law and the perfections of Love that God is.

You havent learned that same difference to become like God to know that difference have you? It is very obvious in your beliefs that has you struck in the laws for Eden. God freed Adam from the stipulations of and sent him out just as He sent Jesus out of that same place for law to till the ground where God Himself plants His seed.

Soon His sons will meet Christ on the clouds and with Christ rule paradise and restore paradise to her original situation He declared good.
Soon? That is everyones choice for He is at your door knocking this day, and anyone who will open it and let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you, Rev 3:20, just as He did in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus 120 who also learned from God the difference between carnality of mind and spirituality off Love that God is.

You havent learned yet that the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, but is with you, or is supposed to be. And that is your own choice, not Gods, He already has told you He wants to come to you, but as long as you keep rejecting Him to do so, then Soon will be to late.

There greatest enemy of good -- is not good enough to be the best.

That isn't what I was saying however, but rather that there are way too many people believing in and teaching false doctrines and actually the prosperity doctrines they way it is believed and taught is one of them.
Based on my own Bible study, I know those prosperity doctrines you mention are in there. Where do you think the prosperity Christians get their ideas? They're not shy about citing Bible passages to support what they're saying. Like it or not, the promise of prosperity is as old as the Gospel. Who was it who taught us to pray for our daily bread?
Bible prosperity is not really about money and therefore what you were taught and probably think is taught in the Bible if false.
Uh--I've read the Bible. I know it's in there. For example we read in 3 John 1:2:
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
What is it about the phrase in bold that escapes you?
Also if you believe in prosperity and don't believe the truth about God and Christ, then you will not experience the true Bible prosperity anyhow but rather maybe the counterfeit of Satan instead.
Well, I don't think I need to worry too much about Satan's prosperity because I have no prosperity.
You see, the promises of God are indeed yes and amen to all who believe but not necessarily will you receive them all in this life but this life is only temporary anyhow.
I can understand what you're saying here because it's human nature to want to escape this difficult existence hoping for that pie in the sky. So about the only difference between "prosperity Christians" and their Christian opposers is when and where they get their pie.
I wouldn't say absolutely nobody but I will say that because the churches are in apostasy from the truth, what is commonly said to be miracles are not true miracles at all but dupes of the Devil.
I don't believe in miracles except perhaps for the miracle that anybody can believe in miracles. Don't you see how gullible it is to think miracles happen? The people you believe are every bit as shady as the prosperity preachers if not more.
So I see then, you are totally hardened from any faith at all huh?
I'm not hardened! Just because I'm not quick to believe what's obviously not true doesn't make me hard-hearted. It makes me prudent. To me what's hard-hearted is to disregard how a person was harmed by being duped and urge that person to go back to it.
I can somewhat relate to you on that, for I have had plenty of times in my life where I didn't get answers from God for problems I was experencing, or at least not the ones I wanted.

Therefore, I don't judge someone who is having a tough time with that but I will say, if you are one of God's elect, you will come back around to faith again, but it will be God alone that brings you there and it will also be in his timing.
I keep hearing that. It never happens.
As far as the churches go, I believe that we are at the time of which Jesus said, it would be just as it was in the days of Noah, for most don't understand what he meant by this but if you read this narrative in Genesis, from the time that Noah began to build the Ark to the time he entered into it with his family and the doors were shut, not one soul turned to God in repentance and faith but all of them perished in the flood.
None of that will ever happen. It's all a deception by crafty men who created a religion.
I believe that this happened because God's truths were perverted through those beginning faith as Sons of God turned away from him and entering into mixed marriages with unbelieving women and therefore being influenced by their false idolatrous beliefs and raising their children in it.
Get some of that Christian misogyny in there.
I believe that this is what Genesis 6 is really referring to, for you will notice, God never puts any blame on Angelic beings for the corruption in the world but rather upon mankind alone
Why can't God take his own blame? A real God would never create a world only to blame his creatures when it goes bad. Crafty men who have created a God, on the other hand, would put those kinds of words in their God's mouth knowing that fools will fall for it.

Based on my own Bible study, I know those prosperity doctrines you mention are in there. Where do you think the prosperity Christians get their ideas? They're not shy about citing Bible passages to support what they're saying. Like it or not, the promise of prosperity is as old as the Gospel. Who was it who taught us to pray for our daily bread?

Uh--I've read the Bible. I know it's in there. For example we read in 3 John 1:2:

Well, I don't think I need to worry too much about Satan's prosperity because I have no prosperity.

I can understand what you're saying here because it's human nature to want to escape this difficult existence hoping for that pie in the sky. So about the only difference between "prosperity Christians" and their Christian opposers is when and where they get their pie.

I don't believe in miracles except perhaps for the miracle that anybody can believe in miracles. Don't you see how gullible it is to think miracles happen? The people you believe are every bit as shady as the prosperity preachers if not more.

I'm not hardened! Just because I'm not quick to believe what's obviously not true doesn't make me hard-hearted. It makes me prudent. To me what's hard-hearted is to disregard how a person was harmed by being duped and urge that person to go back to it.

I keep hearing that. It never happens.

None of that will ever happen. It's all a deception by crafty men who created a religion.

Get some of that Christian misogyny in there.

Why can't God take his own blame? A real God would never create a world only to blame his creatures when it goes bad. Crafty men who have created a God, on the other hand, would put those kinds of words in their God's mouth knowing that fools will fall for it.
I am going to cut this short by saying this, all the promises of God are yes and amen only for those who believe in the true God and Christ of the Bible and the mainstream churches do not believe in the True God and his Christ but rather a counterfeit.

John 17:3 This is eternal life, that they might know you (Jesus was speaking to the Father) The Only True God and Jesus the Christ whom you have sent". Notice, that Jesus bases whether our eternal life on us knowing and believing what he says in this verse and there is also no other passage where he does this either.

Now then also, in the OT before God could give man the true spiritual blessings of the Kingdom which come through his Holy Spirit, God blessed men with material substance because the lasting blessings of the Kingdom from the Holy Spirit were not available yet because Jesus hadn't come and payed the price for us to obtain them yet.

Most of the name it claim it hyper faith and prosperity teachers like to quote Deuteronomy 28 and say that this is promises given to Abraham but that is not true at all.

For if you read it very closely you will find that Deuteronomy gives the curses and blessings of keeping the law of Moses and is not even speaking of the promises given to Abraham by grace through faith and no body can truly keep the law of Moses, so what do you think that means then?

These are just some of the scriptures that they turn into false doctrines to attempt to prove their nonsense with, but if we were promised monetary wealth in the NT, then Jesus and his disciples must have missed it because none of them were prosperous in this life.

I was badly injured in an accident in 1977 when I was fifteen years old. About ten years later I got involved with some Pentecostal Christians who told me that God could heal my injuries and restore me to fitness. I believed them, and I read the Bible believing what it says about God, Christ, faith, prayer, and everything else. The promised miracles of healing and restoration never arrived. And the money I sent out to preachers like Oral Roberts never came back. If all that wasn't bad enough, I was ridiculed by both believers and unbelievers alike for believing what the preachers and the Bible says. About a year or two later I attempted suicide.

So whether you realize it or not you are hurting people when you espouse what the Bible says. You are hurting them badly, and some of those people die.

So what I would recommend to avoid these kinds of tragedies is keep your Christian beliefs to yourselves. Or if you do discuss those beliefs, then explain that they are your own personal beliefs that you cannot assure are good or true.

In other words, tell the truth.
My experience was different.

I was attacked and almost killed in 1983. My story is on the introduce yourself forum. While fantasizing about killing the guy (they caught him) I had the thought that "There are a lot of people in the world who go through a lot of things, and a lot of them have it worse than me" so I needed to quit whining. 13 years later I came to know God, and learned that I had forgiven the guy (never really thought about it). I also realized that belief does not make anyone immune to bad things that happen, and that God is not some magic talisman, a genie, or a cosmic Santa Claus. The bible does not say that he is, and I am sorry that you were apparently led into a "faith" that somehow led you to Believe that He is.

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
I don't want to give you a hard time. That is not my intent. I just wanted to point out, using this citation that you made as an example, that you have been taught wrong.

The verse is merely part of a cordial greeting. It is not a promise of God, nor is it something that a doctrine should be built on.

I am going to cut this short by saying this, all the promises of God are yes and amen only for those who believe in the true God and Christ of the Bible and the mainstream churches do not believe in the True God and his Christ but rather a counterfeit.

John 17:3 This is eternal life, that they might know you (Jesus was speaking to the Father) The Only True God and Jesus the Christ whom you have sent". Notice, that Jesus bases whether our eternal life on us knowing and believing what he says in this verse and there is also no other passage where he does this either.

Now then also, in the OT before God could give man the true spiritual blessings of the Kingdom which come through his Holy Spirit, God blessed men with material substance because the lasting blessings of the Kingdom from the Holy Spirit were not available yet because Jesus hadn't come and payed the price for us to obtain them yet.

Most of the name it claim it hyper faith and prosperity teachers like to quote Deuteronomy 28 and say that this is promises given to Abraham but that is not true at all.

For if you read it very closely you will find that Deuteronomy gives the curses and blessings of keeping the law of Moses and is not even speaking of the promises given to Abraham by grace through faith and no body can truly keep the law of Moses, so what do you think that means then?

These are just some of the scriptures that they turn into false doctrines to attempt to prove their nonsense with, but if we were promised monetary wealth in the NT, then Jesus and his disciples must have missed it because none of them were prosperous in this life.
Very good! The name it and claim it Preachers are out for one thing and that is enterprise, to collect from gullible people who will listen to them instead of who Jesus said he was in God and we should be the same. These has gotten rich scamming the unsuspecting looking for a pie in the sky. They had me fooled for a little while until I started looking at what Jesus said of himself and his God who sent him, then just as with Jesus sin Matt 3:16 God came to me and opend my eyes to Him who simply is Love and became like Him to know this difference.

I found out by simply reading that Jesus was not the first to know God, Adam was, he was the first to know God and became like Him to know this difference from the carnality of the laws of our denominations and spirituality that God is in Gen 3:22.

The danger with these religious minds is that want to water down the things that Jesus says and make them mean something in accordance with common sense. If it were only common sense it would not have been his worthwhile for him to say it. The things Jesus said about who he was in God and who we are supposed to be the same, and about prayer , and obedience are supernatural and not common sense.

If when one is born again with that same renewing go mind that Jesus recieved from God Himself in Matt 3:16 then that knowledge is common between you and God alone without mans input.

Beliefs about God and Jesus are not real, only speculation based on ones own perspective of it and there make laws to control their beliefs, but is a totally different matter when God Himself come to you and opens in you who He is and all of His heaven in you.

In 1 John 3 we read that when you see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him. Jesus saw Him, Adam saw Him in Gen 3:L22, Abraham saw Him, Moses saw Him. Mary saw Him, Jesus saw Him in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room saw Him, and so did I. Not very many believe the Bible at all do they? Luke 17:20-21,l the kingdom of God oddest come with observation it is withn you. And Jesus was very clear to Thomas that Spirit that God is does not come with observation as you see me.

These dont have a clue what any of that means.

I don't want to give you a hard time. That is not my intent. I just wanted to point out, using this citation that you made as an example, that you have been taught wrong.

The verse is merely part of a cordial greeting. It is not a promise of God, nor is it something that a doctrine should be built on.
SO true!

I was attacked and almost killed in 1983. My story is on the introduce yourself forum. While fantasizing about killing the guy (they caught him) I had the thought that "There are a lot of people in the world who go through a lot of things, and a lot of them have it worse than me" so I needed to quit whining. 13 years later I came to know God, and learned that I had forgiven the guy (never really thought about it). I also realized that belief does not make anyone immune to bad things that happen, and that God is not some magic talisman, a genie, or a cosmic Santa Claus. The bible does not say that he is, and I am sorry that you were apparently led into a "faith" that somehow led you to Believe that He is.
Beliefs are the cause of mans separation from God in our churches, denominations. Beliefs are not real only speculations. The only truth about God comes by God Himself manifest in you as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 when he learned Gods truths and expelled himself from the laws of the temple he was once was rabbi in.

All of these denominations claim to be Christian yet none of them can come together for who God is and Jesus was, all they are interested in is filking a pew for enterprise and they will only use God and Jesus as a means for advertisement, selling their beliefs to the highest bidder instead of teach them to walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following.

How many preachers have you heard preach Matt 5:48 to be perfect even as God in heaven is perfect? If they taught that their pews would empty and they are not going to let that happen, they have to make some sales to pay a mortgage bill LOL.

I was attacked and almost killed in 1983. My story is on the introduce yourself forum. While fantasizing about killing the guy (they caught him) I had the thought that "There are a lot of people in the world who go through a lot of things, and a lot of them have it worse than me" so I needed to quit whining.
I'm not whining but just reporting the facts and asking that the harm done to people be stopped.
13 years later I came to know God, and learned that I had forgiven the guy (never really thought about it).
I don't need God to forgive people. Nobody needs belief in God to forgive.
I also realized that belief does not make anyone immune to bad things that happen, and that God is not some magic talisman, a ge
nie, or a cosmic Santa Claus. The bible does not say that he is, and I am sorry that you were apparently led into a "faith" that somehow led you to Believe that He is.
I'm left wondering what Bible you've read. The Bible I've read presents God as a a being who works his magic from the sky. He parts seas, makes snakes and donkeys talk, has giant fish vomit men, and raises dead men from the grave. And yes, this invisible man grants prayer requests.

So how did you miss all that? It appears you are denying what the Bible says in order to keep believing what it says and promises.

I'm not whining but just reporting the facts and asking that the harm done to people be stopped.

I'm left wondering what Bible you've read. The Bible I've read presents God as a a being who works his magic from the sky. He parts seas, makes snakes and donkeys talk, has giant fish vomit men, and raises dead men from the grave. And yes, this invisible man grants prayer requests.

So how did you miss all that? It appears you are denying what the Bible says in order to keep believing what it says and promises.
I didn't say you were whining. Apologies if it came across that way. This was my experience. I was whining, and I learned not to.

I was sincerely thinking about the exact and graphic way I was going to kill him a split second before. There was no way I was forgiving him without God's help. I let that go from the moment I had that thought. And in the spirit that forgiveness is truly forgiveness when it actually costs you something, I forgave the guy nearly 300K that I was awarded by the courts.

I didn't miss any of it. I understand all of that in it's proper context. I don't know you, but you come across as an atheist. Would I be correct in making that assumption?

You are looking at the wrong god.

Back