What I went through because of Christianity.

Now I understand why you don't understand the Bible, You clearly have difficulty understanding plain English.
The word of God is not writein English or any other language, it isn't written on stone nor with ink on a page of paper. It is written in the hearts and minds of men by God Himself.

Perhaps it isn't he who does not understand the Bible?

I NEVER said that "miraculous healing isn't real".
I only said that it is not "available on demand".
And that comes by faith.

Well, there are a number of things to unpack from that.

1) God says are not a "good person". And Mosaic Law proves it.

Luke 18:19 And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone.
But the Mosaic law does not recognize Jesus Christ as the authority, they do not follow the way of Christ.
Rom. 3:10 as it is written,
THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS, NOT EVEN ONE;
11 THERE IS NONE WHO UNDERSTANDS,
THERE IS NONE WHO SEEKS FOR GOD;
12 ALL HAVE TURNED ASIDE, TOGETHER THEY HAVE BECOME USELESS;
THERE IS NONE WHO DOES GOOD,
THERE IS NOT EVEN ONE.”
That is exactly why I follow Jesus and not Paul. Jesus was very clear that we who are of God are perfect even as God in heaven is perfect, Walk as He walks in His same light of mind, holy, pure, and without sin.

But I suppose that most dont have that trait as Jesus described, and Paul was not good enough.

The great enemy of Christ is good that is not good enough.
We Christians have a little joke:

Q) "Why do bad things happen to good people?"
What has that to do with being of God?
A) "That only happened once. And He volunteered."
It happens every day.
Of course, that's a reference to Jesus. None of us are "good", we are all sinners, worthy of nothing but eternal punishment for the sins we've committed against God. That's the reason we are in such great need of the gospel.
That is Pauls opinions. Here is what Jesus Said about that, be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, walk as he walks in his same light holy, pure, and without sin with the same signs following you.

Most follow Paul and the reason is they can relate themselves to Paul as a sinner but can not rev;ate to righteousness and without sin.

You dont know wjhaty it is to be the righteousness of God do you? = acting in accord with divine or moral law : free from guilt or sin. Righteousness is the perfect holiness of Christ. It is an essential attribute to the character of God; quite literally meaning “One who is right”. Think of it as the polar opposite of sin.

That is why most follow Pauls imperfections instead of Christs perfections. That cant relate to being that person of Christ at all.

Nobody's "threatening" you.
We are simply warning you of the danger you face by continuing to rebel against God. It could only be a "threat" if we were in control of whether or not it happened, and we have zero control over that, only God does.
You have all control over that if God is your source.
It is no more of a threat than saying:

"If you try to fly from Atlanta Georgia to Spain in a Cessna 152, you are going to drown in the ocean."​
Peter tried and almost drown.
I don't WANT you to drown in the ocean.
Christ didnt want Peter to drown either.
And I don't WANT you to spend eternity in hell.
We who are of God are saved by Him. Heaven and hell is not a place you go to to observe, one or the other is within you. Jesus was clear in that in Like 127:20-21. Most dont believe him however.
Which is why we're warning you, because we don't want to see that happen.
That is why we who has Gods same disposition of mind, do not need your warning from your own doctrine for law.
But that's the limit of our control, since ultimately it depends on the decision YOU make.
Apply that to yourself who is trying to be god over us.

Remember in Post #9 where you accuse me of doing the very thing you are doing to shoulder? You should take your own advice for it is quite hypocritical for accusing others the very thing that you are guilty of.

Read your own post, things like

you dont want us to drown,

And you said "We are simply warning you of the danger you face by continuing to rebel against God".

Tell us Theo -- Who made you God to make that decision?

Is this not exactly what you accuse me of in disposition and the very reason you say you have me on ignore? Read yourself what you said in hatred below and I quote your very remark.

"Now I understand why you don't understand the Bible, You clearly have difficulty understanding plain English."

If I had said that to you, just as you said in post #9 you would get all puffed up and put me on ignore, and you have.

Try taking a look at yourself before you comment, that is good advice whether you receive it or not.

Nope. That's false, and it's the deception that almost killed me.
I said WHERE THERE IS FAITH. Not your faith. The faith that God gives when he does something miraculous. Until he does that nothing out of the ordinary will happen. And he gives it as he sees fit, not you or me.

Again, that's exactly what the faith healers told me. It's a scam that includes an escape clause that kicks in when it proves to not work: Blame the sick person!
Surely, sometimes it's the fault of the person, but how did you get 'blame the sick person' out of ALL those things?

I said WHERE THERE IS FAITH. Not your faith. The faith that God gives when he does something miraculous. Until he does that nothing out of the ordinary will happen. And he gives it as he sees fit, not you or me.
Faith is produced by you, not God. Faith manifests the thing that was not. If one wants the faith OF God, then it is you who has to manifest it, until then it isn't going to happen.

Actually, I read all of that "perversion" in the Bible. The reason the faith healers get away with their scams is because they get it out of the Bible.
Ah, now we're getting to the truth of the matter: You say the same God who you say gave you a genuine change of life in a genuine conversion experience lied about healing.

I'm going to go with my first impression about this. You did not have a genuine conversion experience.

Last edited:
They are things that genuine believers do.
But they are not sufficient for determining who is a "genuine believer".

Oh, the gall to think you understand our religion better than we do!
Guilty of your own charge and you cant even see it it in yourself.

You can blame anybody you want.
How is it not to your blame that you believed a lie, and left what you say was a genuine conversion experience in God?

Obviously you need to do so in a vain attempt to save your religion.
No, really. No ones to blame but you for believing a false teaching, and then leaving what you say was a genuine conversion experience because of it. YOU did that. Not somebody else.

It's not working, though, because I've found that people just aren't falling for these miracle claims anymore. That's why we see former church buildings being turned into stores and office buildings these days. I hope this trend continues.
Churches are failing because unbelievers have invaded it. They have brought the leaven of their teachings into the church and ruined the church as an organization. No one can ruin the true church, the body of genuine believers.

Just to be clear, I don't think you're going to get anyone here to agree with and endorse the perverted prosperity gospel you were exposed to. There is a prosperity gospel but it has been misrepresented by greedy people.

Faith is produced by you, not God. Faith manifests the thing that was not. If one wants the faith OF God, then it is you who has to manifest it, until then it isn't going to happen.
No, what we do is BELIEVE. The faith to believe comes from God.

And yet this fake God in Christianity supposedly gave you a real conversion experience.
What you do not understand of yourself is, healing is of the mind. The mind is spirit, the thinking part of man. If the mind is healed, it doesnt matter what happens in the body. One can be in a wheelchair the rest of his life but he can live in Love that God is, and leap with joy in being free from the circumstances of the mortal man.

The blind man didnt have a clue who that man was standing in from of him, all that he know is the spirit he projected. In that his eyes were opend, not that he saw with his mortal eyes, but that he say with his spiritual eyes, and leaped with joy in the Holy Ghost.

You are not looking at the reality of how God heals people spiritually, by the Spirit God is.

Jesus was very clear that the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation as in a heaven or hell, whether you can see your flesh man healed, it is within you.

Try and grasp spiritual healing that God does, instead of physical healing that doesnt happen.

Have I see the physical healed? Absolutely, have. The body is resilient and can heal naturally. Been there done that.

Have I seen the spiritual mind healed and the body still lame? Absolutely.

Have I seen people lame and live it, indeed I have, but on the inside are joyous, happy, and of Love, alive in Gods anointing.

I was duped into the faith healing thing for many years. Prayed for the sick myself and seen some healed of cancer, and other ailments over time as the body naturally fights to exist naturally, and seen some die. But is is a total different matter when the mind is healed from the tragedy of impairment of the mortal man and live in peace in the Holy Ghost. That is the real healing.

I have known a couple of folk who will be confined to a wheelchair the rest of their lives whose legs were blown off in war who never will be, or can be healed least they can grow new legs, but are happy who they are, loving, thankful to be alive, and healed from not what they are, but who they are, and free from the bondages of religious minds who try and play God over the other.

No, what we do is BELIEVE. The faith to believe comes from God.
Believe? Beliefs are not real, they are only speculation based on opinions. One can believe anything abnout a god.

Beliefs as in Jeff Warren, Jim Jones, David Koresh, Catholics, Mormons, Latter Day Saints, Baptists, COCs, AOGs, you name it all has their beliefs for a god do they not and agree about their beliefs?

Even Jesus had a belief for a god and taught the laws of it it in the jewish temple as Rabbi, but it was a different matter when God Himself came to that man and opened up in that man who He is and all of His heaven in that man in Matt 3:16, read it. Jesus coins that renewing of his mind as born again, just as He does in us all who receives the same from Him. And in that beliefs about Him are out the window and the reality of being perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect sets in, holy, pure, and without sin. Otherwise righteous.

Beliefs can be anything -- But it is another matter completely when God Himself manifests Himself in you to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light of mind, Spirit as Jesus became in Matt 3:16 when God manifested Himself in that man just as He will in all who will let Him too have His same mind of Christ, which is to be anointed of His same Spirit of mind that God is, which would be Christ in you and walk in it as God is and in His same inmate that He creates man to be spiritually.

Back