What If God Really Did Send Jesus to Show You The Way to Him?

Thanks, I might give it shot but for now the blind gnostic board will do.

Once more Jesus addressed the crowd. He said, “I am the Light of the world." John 8:12
In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. John 1:4
I figured that you were atheist who knows just enough bible to make your case for Him being gnostic for you.
You are one sharp gnostic; nothing gets past you.
Which to you is gnosticism.
But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, is given through faith in Jesus Christ,
to those who believe. Gal 3;22
But not for you for he is gnostic for you.
Now that we are in the faith we are all one in Christ Jesus, according to the promise. Gal 3:25-29

That is because I have the same mind of Christ, anointed of God, that Jesus had. And to these His ways is gnosticism for sure and opens accuse Him of gnosticism. No same at all, no morals toward the God of heaven.
But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, is given through faith in Jesus Christ,
Amen for these see His ways as gnosticism and scripture is loved up from their own gnostic beliefs they accuse God and Jesus of being.
Now that we are in the faith we are all one in Christ Jesus, according to the promise. Gal 3:25-29
Now that I have received in me the same as Jesus received in himself in Matt 3:16 has received His promise of coming to me and be in me and I in Him. But to the ones without His ways to be is gnosticism isn't it? You are the expert in that.

That is because I have the same mind of Christ, anointed of God, that Jesus had. And to these His ways is gnosticism for sure and opens accuse Him of gnosticism. No same at all, no morals toward the God of heaven.
It wasn't an accusation, you openly professed gnosticism on various posts.
Amen for these see His ways as gnosticism and scripture is loved up from their own gnostic beliefs they accuse God and Jesus of being.
Again the one promoting gnosticism is you. I don't have the time nor desire to tickle anyone's ears. I openly acknowledge redemption through Christ Jesus.
Now that I have received in me the same as Jesus received in himself in Matt 3:16 has received His promise of coming to me and be in me and I in Him. But to the ones without His ways to be is gnosticism isn't it? You are the expert in that.
I beg to differ; I couldn't help but notice your doctrinal statement below; it seems as though you gave god a piece of your gnostic mind.
Gary Mac said:
"OK god if you are who all of these say you are you are going to have to reveal yourself to me,...
This is not about beliefs -- it is about God manifesting Himself ini you

Last edited:
Back