What is a woman? Part II

The latest sickness of the woke ideology is with women's sport. Sport is segregated by biological sex, male/female, men/women.
So now the debate is not which sex are trans athletes but whether their testosterone levels give an advantage. So hold the high testosterone 100 metres and the low testosterone pole vault.
.. or maybe the 'athletes with an auntie named Sheila 1500 apples.' Final

and was suceessful in doing so by none other than yourself. The proof of the pudding is you can no longer communicate with us about men and women.
And your 'proof' is falsified by - yet again - the fact that I am communicating with you about men and women.
ok so the question would be why did that poster mention transistor radios in a thread about women? But I will need an answer from them
I've no idea; of course y ou need an answer from them.
because you dont recognise what a woman is.
First, irrelevant; second, false.

you have now presented what you think and it has been exposed as one big deception. In short what you have described as gender identity is where the sex someone isnt, is treated as the sex they are. That is a lie.
One word denials of the exposure and refutation is no defense at all. You dont recognise what a woman is and so we cant talk to you about it.
I have repeatedly presented facts. That you don't like them doesn't mean that they've not been presented.

Have you ever seen what happens in these gay vanity parades.
Yes. Now that that irrelevancy is put aside, please point out where I said that "children in [my] family should take their values from a bunch of parading naked perverts" or anything like it. I'll wait.
The floor is yours, by all means, correct the record.
I don't need to "correct the record" when all that is on it is a bunch of lies made up by the right.
Nobody cares what you didn't mean, we'd like to know what you did mean.
No you wouldn't; nobody in the right is interested in the slightest in what those on the left actually mean. They are interested in how they can caricature what those on the left said to make out that those on the left are evil, predatory groomers. As has been the constant in this thread.

I nowhere said anything whatsoever about where any child should take their values, yet it's been said that I think my children "should take their values from a bunch of parading naked perverts".

I nowhere said or implied anything about whether or not I would take part in such a parade, yet two of your 'friends' have accused me of doing so for - the implication is obvious - perverted ends.

The day the right actually starts listening to and dealing with what the left actually says will be the day we cut through a lot of the right's hate. I can't see it happening soon.

It's been repeatedly proven. I posted a thread entirely dedicated to the issue not long ago. The claim that any liberal cannot or will not say what a woman is is completely false and has been repeatedly debunked.
Its been repeatedly proven. Male, female, man and woman are terms for the biological sex. So a woman is the adult female and has XX chromosomes, female anatomy and female reproductive organs as opposed to a man who has XY chromosomes, male anatomy and male reproductive organs.
Everywhere at work, in education and in the media we have people unable to state that because they are fearful of venomous vindictive hatred spewed at them or they are part of the woke ideology that denies biological sex with its gender identity ideologue. You are clearly in the latter camp

Yes. Now that that irrelevancy is put aside, please point out where I said that "children in [my] family should take their values from a bunch of parading naked perverts" or anything like it. I'll wait.

I don't need to "correct the record" when all that is on it is a bunch of lies made up by the right.

No you wouldn't; nobody in the right is interested in the slightest in what those on the left actually mean. They are interested in how they can caricature what those on the left said to make out that those on the left are evil, predatory groomers. As has been the constant in this thread.

I nowhere said anything whatsoever about where any child should take their values, yet it's been said that I think my children "should take their values from a bunch of parading naked perverts".

I nowhere said or implied anything about whether or not I would take part in such a parade, yet two of your 'friends' have accused me of doing so for - the implication is obvious - perverted ends.

The day the right actually starts listening to and dealing with what the left actually says will be the day we cut through a lot of the right's hate. I can't see it happening soon.
It is predatory groomers. The narrative is teaching children they can identify as and consider themselves the opposite sex to what they are.
No use you moaning about it, sit up and take note.

Have you ever seen a gay vanity parade?
You're free to characterize my understanding of your words however you wish. None of that accomplishes the clarification that's called for this instance.
No you wouldn't; nobody in the right is interested in the slightest in what those on the left actually mean.
To that I would simply point out, that I'm asking for your clarification, and in my book you're on the left. Thus far that clarification has not been forthcoming.
They are interested in how they can caricature what those on the left said to make out that those on the left are evil, predatory groomers. As has been the constant in this thread.
I would like nothing more than to be shown convincing evidence that that is not true. Do you think I wanna live in that kind of world? I assure you, I do not.
I nowhere said anything whatsoever about where any child should take their values,
It's been a while, but I have a distinct memory of you defending the idea of taking children to these gay vanity parades. If I'm wrong on that point I stand ready to be corrected.
yet it's been said that I think my children "should take their values from a bunch of parading naked perverts".
What message do you suppose a child who is drug to one of these gay vanity parades is going to glean from the event? There is a clip of video of a little child seeing a naked man painted silver very naturally recoiling like you might expect a child to recoiled from a snake and the parents look down and smile approvingly as this naked man shakes hands with the unwilling child. How does the child come to any other conclusion than "gee mommy and daddy were smiling when this whole thing took place, so it must be okay?" That my dear friend @Electric Skeptic, is how values are instilled in children.
Perhaps the answer is, you would not. This would be a great thing for you to clarify. I was under the assumption that you would, because I have this memory, as I said above, of you defending the idea. Perhaps I need to be corrected on that. I stand ready to be corrected provided the correction is truly an order.
The day the right actually starts listening to and dealing with what the left actually says will be the day we cut through a lot of the right's hate.
First of all, hate is wrong only when the object of hatred is something that is not essentially loathsome. It is a problem when you do not hate that which is loathsome. That failure is a clear sign that you were morally deficient. But if somebody is mistaken about the genuine nature of a thing, and they judge something wrongly to be truly loathsome which is actually quite redeemable, then that is a grave error. It is the absolute obligation of a Christian to "be holy as I am holy" which includes loving what God loves, loathing what God Ioaths, and seeking to redeem that which Christ died to redeem. The recognition of that fact is why I have asked for your clarification and number of times in this post alone.
I can't see it happening soon.
You know what would make me happy? To find out that you and I just have some disagreements on particular policies here and there, because we have a different perspective. This is why I ask for clarification when what you say is not clear to me.

Its been repeatedly proven. Male, female, man and woman are terms for the biological sex. So a woman is the adult female and has XX chromosomes, female anatomy and female reproductive organs as opposed to a man who has XY chromosomes, male anatomy and male reproductive organs.
Everywhere at work, in education and in the media we have people unable to state that because they are fearful of venomous vindictive hatred spewed at them or they are part of the woke ideology that denies biological sex with its gender identity ideologue. You are clearly in the latter camp
All false.

It is predatory groomers. The narrative is teaching children they can identify as and consider themselves the opposite sex to what they are.
No use you moaning about it, sit up and take note.
All false again.

Back