What is a woman? Part II

Misquoting me? Reported for forum rule violation. I had no period after 'burlesque shows'. You deleted the context where I talked about the burlesque shows where children were encouraged to put money into women's underwear.
gads, you a such a child

Threaten me and act you don't know how simple grammar works.

You clearly typed "Drag Queen Story Time," I copied and pasted it.

That would be why I said "burlesque shows for little kids where they are encouraged to put dollar bills into people's underwear".
Your lack of reading comprehension is your issue.

I never said I support burlesque shows for kids. That has nothing to do with Drag Queen Story Time.

I've yet to see a reported drag show that is kid friendly.

That's because you sexualize them.

but, hey man, I'm not going to kink shame you

Yet there they were, being encouraged to put dollar bills into underwear at a burlesque show forced on kids.
Nothing to do with Drag Queen Story Time.

That's nice. Reason hasn't been Libertarian for a few years now.
no, that's you man

gads, you a such a child

Threaten me and act you don't know how simple grammar works.

You clearly typed "Drag Queen Story Time," I copied and pasted it.
Yes, I typed Drag Queen Story Time. And then I typed a conjunction "and". And then continued with another example. You then took part of it and added a period that I never once placed in that sentence, while cutting off the rest of the sentence.
I never said I support burlesque shows for kids. That has nothing to do with Drag Queen Story Time.
Were you dropped on your head as a child?
That's because you sexualize them.

but, hey man, I'm not going to kink shame you
I'm not the one having burlesque shows where kids are made to put dollar bills into underwear worn by grown adults, you little twat.

Nothing to do with Drag Queen Story Time.

no, that's you man
Nah, hun, actual libertarians are against forcing tranny shit onto other people, especially kids.

Yes, I typed Drag Queen Story Time. And then I typed a conjunction "and". And then continued with another example. You then took part of it and added a period that I never once placed in that sentence, while cutting off the rest of the sentence.
Well, if I misrepresented your opinion I apologize.

I would never want to strawman my opponent, or insist they hold views they do not.

Only a real insecure jerk would have to stoop to those tactics. Almost as low as calling out typos and mistypes.

Were you dropped on your head as a child?
:sneaky:

I'm not the one having burlesque shows where kids are made to put dollar bills into underwear worn by grown adults, you little twat.
This might come as a surprise to you, but I have never put on a burlesque show for kids.

Nah, hun, actual libertarians are against forcing tranny shit onto other people, especially kids.
Profanity is not appropriate on a Christian debate forum. This is a family friendly environment.

Next thing you'll be putting on burlesque shows for kids.

Well, if I misrepresented your opinion I apologize.

I would never want to strawman my opponent, or insist they hold views they do not.

Only a real insecure jerk would have to stoop to those tactics. Almost as low as calling out typos and mistypes.
Deliberately adding a period after you cut off someone's post in a quotemine, and including said period in quotes, is not a 'typo'.
:sneaky:

This might come as a surprise to you, but I have never put on a burlesque show for kids.
Yet you've been eager to distract from the one in question.
Profanity is not appropriate on a Christian debate forum. This is a family friendly environment.
I'm not a Christian, so I couldn't give a damn.
Next thing you'll be putting on burlesque shows for kids
Okay bimbo.

Deliberately adding a period after you cut off someone's post in a quotemine, and including said period in quotes, is not a 'typo'.
I didn't intentionally misrepresent your position.

That is what you people do, and are trying to do now.

I know you people can't post in good faith.

This is supposed to be a family friendly environment. You should behave appropriately.

funny, it's like you are doing the exact same thing you are complaining about...
If you'd read the rules when you joined you'd know that young children are not allowed to use the forums. Nice fail

When we say that they "present" as a woman, we're explicitly referring to their persona or identity rather than a biological fact. In other words, you've already adopted their narrative.

This reminds me of the difference between the verb to be in Spanish. There are two of them; "ser" and "estar".

Estar deals with the condition or the “how” aspect of an object or person. It is used to depict the mood or the condition of an object or person. Ser relates to the location of an item as well as a person or a group of people.

Ser is used to refer to the physical aspect and the “what” of an object or person. Ser is used to define physical characteristics such as colour, texture and so on if the verb is directed to an object. It also depicts personality and character as, gender, race and nationality. Ser is used to relate to the identity of an object or a human being. In referring to “what” an apple is, the verb ser is used.

The debate becomes much more convoluted when we ignore these distinctions because one side is presenting a gender using one idea while the other is using the other. Although, it also appears that those who "present" as a woman are conflating the two as well. They have a group identity, yet they also indulge in stereotypes, fixed mannerisms, etc. They insist not only that one must view them a certain way, but that these views must conform to a certain set of norms, customs, styles, etc.

With regards to your analogy, there isn't enough information to be of much use due to the fact that most people do accept and patronize those who present themselves as plumbers, doctors, and scientists without really going into any depth to ascertain if their credentials are legitimate.

We already have some states presenting documents that offer more than a few options for gender/sex to establish and legitimize them.

I've gone to see one doctor after another who had a wall of diplomas from reputable universities, and yet I will never go back to any of them ever again because they're clueless how to treat people who are sick with anything other than tests that are predominantly inconclusive, surgeries, and prescribing petrochemicals that they know almost nothing about.
This has NOTHING to do with what I asked. Please re-read the question and try again.

shove it in peoples faces, you say?

I rarely hear about peoples sex lives outside of religious extremists continually always going on about it. The same people that are continually getting caught for the things they seem so obsessed with.
Here's how SICK your cause is....
This report is brand new....Go to the 7:28 min mark. Video (for those who don't want to see naked men riding bicycles in a rainbow parade IN FRONT OF CHILDREN....keep scrolling)

Here's how SICK your cause is....
This report is brand new....Go to the 7:28 min mark. Video (for those who don't want to see naked men riding bicycles in a rainbow parade IN FRONT OF CHILDREN....keep scrolling)
Insanity.

Looks like a good breeding ground for further monkeypox spread tho.....

Back