What is "freewill"?

"God causes us to be made able to believe" and "God makes us believe"; in reality means the same thing. Understand?

He believed in us first; when we couldn't and weren't able to. That's God's Grace.

I have no problem with God making me believe when I couldn't.

You are conflating a believer (a person) and a "computer", when believing as someone else believes is just how we share knowledge and life with one another. Also, computers don't and can't believe. And believing is what makes us in the image of God.
OK......

be good.

Look for ebing the person you were before when God sent you here to find your purpose and you will know why he sent you here. We are all diffrent he has a mission and when we find it we can do that mission.

Look for ebing the person you were before when God sent you here to find your purpose and you will know why he sent you here. We are all diffrent he has a mission and when we find it we can do that mission.

God makes the truth and reality known to us by believing as He does.

Ask him in prayer Tercon to reveal to you why he sent you ? ask him and he will show you. Their are only things the real people of God now of the bible that is innate to us. Their are things we only know and we can find the real things of the bible. Ask him becuase he will answer to those who will sacrifice more and do more than others. He will reveal it to you.

Ask him in prayer Tercon to reveal to you why he sent you ? ask him and he will show you. Their are only things the real people of God now of the bible that is innate to us. Their are things we only know and we can find the real things of the bible. Ask him becuase he will answer to those who will sacrifice more and do more than others. He will reveal it to you.

God made me to believe Him and this belief created a trust in me of His will, because His will is being revealed to believers by believing that the truth, reality and His Kingdom are all a part of His will.

Believe God lets us believe in him, we can be like him. Smaller but with us to use our imagination or consciouness to use freewill. What we believe can come true his will is in us. But we must use love in order to use how he wants us to believe were made to be like him in a smaller way. But still we cannot accomplsih love so he came as a man and as Jesus to show us who to love and to believe and doing so be like Jesus and believe your Jesus and you will obtain the secret of freewill. Find why he sent you Tercon and will find what he wants and he will reveal more secrets you don't know.

It's faith and believing are together once you do he''s will you will know thru tests in life what he wants and why he sent you here. Tercon, perhaps you saved the life of someone you dont' know or you been born made your parents want you more and became great person you are. or the person you fall in love is what he sent you for or the one that si also important we are his witness and when we go we will become his witness in the judgement day against the devil a great honor to be against the devil ;D.

There is more to life than this and finding the purpose of God is what he wants us to find and what he tolds us before he sents us here is sometimes depends for all of us. pray to him Tercon and you can find it.

It helps to discuss the promblem of sin and salvation what your aiming but i'm talking about freewill before our creation because were past that and now talking about sin and freedom of sin into beinga child of God but growth and becoming is part of growth there. You don't know all the areas of freewill , I reccomend you read this again since you are only talking one part.

There is more freewill in it's different stages and you only get growth and becoming child of God. There is Why, Satan rebbelion ? Which proves freewill existed and it' philosophy is not comprehended and Freewill God had that he gave us and we have it small but still we can do some things and the freewill Adam had we can do also.
There is that and we can use freewill like god intended tell me do you know that freewill existed in Eden, before it, and we use it ?

Do you have freewill let me ask you and do agree determinism or don't believe in God's sovereignty that he put the path and you can change it ? Do you believe or you cannot change destiny ?

God has let paths be changed he has let us choose, Israel and all of us were destined to be in sin forever because of the fall but thru Jesus we can change our path and be saved simple. But some people won't go there but continue that everything has been planned by God and even the small things are decided for us ! And say God is unfair, we cannot Judge but God decided for us to protect us for a reason.
Don't complicate yourself be free of salvation and put things in God hands ask him to give you freewill under his wise wisdom and he chose the path becuase of the plan of God. Everything is connected in life and to find the secrets of freewill we will find the secret of Why, were here why God choose this for us and the purpose of why he sent us here. Know he's will and you will find what is the plan of God.

It helps to discuss the promblem of sin and salvation what your aiming but i'm talking about freewill before our creation because were past that and now talking about sin and freedom of sin into beinga child of God but growth and becoming is part of growth there. You don't know all the areas of freewill , I reccomend you read this again since you are only talking one part.

This is what I know from the Bible:

The Bible never mentions unbeliever nor believer to have "free will". And a matter of fact, it only encourages believers to follow God's will and not there own, even the 'Lord's Prayer' tells us to seek God's will be done and not our own. So, it is quite ludicrous to suggest that believers have "free will" to choose their own demise.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (John 1:12-14)

Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat?
Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. (John 4:33-34)

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. (John 5:29-31)

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. (John 6:37-39)

And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven. (John 6:39-41)

There is more freewill in it's different stages and you only get growth and becoming child of God. There is Why, Satan rebbelion ? Which proves freewill existed and it' philosophy is not comprehended and Freewill God had that he gave us and we have it small but still we can do some things and the freewill Adam had we can do also.
There is that and we can use freewill like god intended tell me do you know that freewill existed in Eden, before it, and we use it ?

You are calling Eve's rejection of God's will "free will"? I think you are conflating "free will" and the ability to seek your own demise. Is the ability to turn from God and embrace your own oblivion "free will"?

Do you have freewill let me ask you and do agree determinism or don't believe in God's sovereignty that he put the path and you can change it ? Do you believe or you cannot change destiny ?
God has let paths be changed he has let us choose, Israel and all of us were destined to be in sin forever because of the fall but thru Jesus we can change our path and be saved simple. But some people won't go there but continue that everything has been planned by God and even the small things are decided for us ! And say God is unfair, we cannot Judge but God decided for us to protect us for a reason.
Don't complicate yourself be free of salvation and put things in God hands ask him to give you freewill under his wise wisdom and he chose the path becuase of the plan of God. Everything is connected in life and to find the secrets of freewill we will find the secret of Why, were here why God choose this for us and the purpose of why he sent us here. Know he's will and you will find what is the plan of God.

I believe what Jesus said about his will in regards to the Father's will. And if I am pursuing His, then His will becomes my own. And I say; 'God's will be done' and not my own. See what Jesus says about the Father's will above.

Back