What is "freewill"?

How? You CANNOT choose other than the choice that is known for certain. I was right. Way above your head
The calvinist failure in this is that you do not distinuish between "can not" and "will not"
Those are not the same and until you accept they are different, your doctrine will be muddled as well.

When the Bible teaches that a person WILL do something, you can say that they WILL NOT doing something different, but you cannot claim that they CANNOT do something different,

The calvinist failure in this is that you do not distinuish between "can not" and "will not"
Those are not the same and until you accept they are different, your doctrine will be muddled as well.

When the Bible teaches that a person WILL do something, you can say that they WILL NOT doing something different, but you cannot claim that they CANNOT do something different,
Does anyone else understand this lame attempt at dealing with my point?

It certainly does not teach conditional election. God is not walking around looking for choice meat
well let's see

1 Corinthians 1:21 (KJV)
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

seems conditional to me

Faith is the condition

well let's see

1 Corinthians 1:21 (KJV)
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

seems conditional to me

Faith is the condition
Lol, that does not say they were chosen for that reason. I could easily say they believed because they were chosen. Next?

Right. I have been in Christ and will be for all if eternity. Chosen in Him from the foundation of the world
Sorry you were not in Christ before the foundation of the earth

Romans 16:7 (KJV)
7 Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Sorry you were not in Christ before the foundation of the earth

Romans 16:7 (KJV)
7 Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.
Yup, in time He was but not from God's perspective. They were both in Christ from the foundation of the world.

Yup, in time He was but not from God's perspective. They were both in Christ from the foundation of the world.
That does not help you at all

Someone who believes in Christ 2000 years in the future (should Christ tarry) will still be in Christ when he believes

Nor would he be in Christ in God's mind if he first had not believed in God's mind

Sorry you can't escape it, belief precedes being in Christ

That does not help you at all

Someone who believes in Christ 2000 years in the future (should Christ tarry) will still be in Christ when he believes

Nor would he be in Christ in God's mind if he first had not believed in God's mind

Sorry you can't escape it, belief precedes being in Christ
In the mind of God all those in Christ have always been in Christ. We are actually in Christ temporally in time. Do you deny Gods omniscience?

In the mind of God all those in Christ have always been in Christ. We are actually in Christ temporally in time. Do you deny Gods omniscience?
In the mind of God they believed before they were in Christ

Hello

You can't escape it without faith you are not in Christ

no matter how you attempt to twist the scripture

you are just unbiblical

In the mind of God they believed before they were in Christ

Hello

You can't escape it without faith you are not in Christ

no matter how you attempt to twist the scripture

you are just unbiblical
Not according to Ephesians 1. They were chosen in Him from the foundation of the world. No mention of foreseen belief. Next?

Back