What is Messianic Judaism

101G

God is not the author of Evil, but He is the creator of the author of Evil
did you hear yourself? .......... "God is not the author of Evil, but he is the creator of the author of Evil" did not God CREAT.... "EVIL" listen God created EVIL, he is the author of it. for EVIL has it's place in God's economy., but not "Sin", which is of US.,

now, understand something, if Evil is sin as you say, why create something that he HATES? Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.", so we can drop the devil is the author of EVIL. for Genesis 1 tells us everything God created was "GOOD".

also understand, God uses evil to bring about a result. as in, he sent EVIL Angels into Egypt to move the rulers in Egypy to let his people Go. yes Evil angels. as said, in his wrath, or in Judgment, God is Righteious in what he do. just as chastisement is not ... "GOOD", to the one on recieving end, but it serves a Righteious purpose in correction.

just as God sent an EVIL spirit unto king David, for correction. see evil is not Sin, but if you're without Knowledge, and the Wisdom of God it can decieved you into "SIN".
Satan still has access to God in the upper Heavenly realms currently
not anymore, not in Christ Jesus.

PICJAG, 101G.

American Gothic

did you hear yourself?
Satan is still accusing us before God Revelation 12:9-10
but we have a Jewish lawyer advocating on our behalf 1 John 2:1
and He never loses a case

"For everything God created is good" 1 Timothy 4
Satan became worthless, He was not created that way
God allowed his fall, and God is still sovereign over any Evil

Last edited:

Jewjitzu

ERROR, not a, a, a, shared part, but "THE" shared Spirit of God. GET IT RIGHT PLEASE.
Shared still means parts.

then you IGNORANTLY said, "You're stuck in your physicality and it destroys your argument". so we can take this as you have no rebuttal to what we said...... (smile), thought so.
You're the own arguing parts and are ignorant what that means.

Listen up people, the "ECHAD" in the Tanakh is the equivelant of G243 Allos in the NT, concering the Godhead. anything else in .... "Parts", is a lie for the DEVIL.
This is false. Malachi 2:10, Eccl 4:11, Deut 6:4-6, show echad as exclusively one, alone. In fact if you check Mark 12:29, "heis" is used for singularly one, alone.

In fact, the Greek in the NT translates the Shema all in the singular, https://biblehub.com/text/mark/12-29.htm. You are without excuse. You falsely said allos is the equivelant of echad.

Your argument is destroyed by your own NT. Rotfl...

and one more, this same G243 "Allos", or in ENGLISH, "ANOTHER", is What Adam is in MANKIND, yes Adam is "ANOTHER",
Genesis 1:26a "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness". man here is ADAM.
ADAM: H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

there it is .... "X ANOTHER" of one's self, for the Woman ia the ADAM, from the First Adam/Man.

Jewjitzu, you need to do the FIRST Principle of God, Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat." Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe." Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

so kindergarten, (spiritually speaking), is where one need to start over, who is IGNORANT of the Word of God......... (smile). ... :unsure:

PICJAG, 101G.
The NT above destroyed your argument. Bye bye 👋

Last edited:

101G

Satan is still accusing us before God Revelation 12:9-10
NO God's redeemed in Christ., Ephesians 1:13 "In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,"

but we have a Jewish lawyer advocating on our behalf 1 John 2:1
part A ERROR, part B. Correct. A. we have an advocate, who is God himself, who is neither Jewish nor Gentile.... (Smile), remember the flesh in the resurrection is neith Jewish nor Gentile but of God, (see .1 Corinthians 15:35-38). now part B. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"
"For everything God created is good" 1 Timothy 4
Satan became worthless, He was not created that way
well what about us? was we created this way to ne in the fall? no, but listen, Romans 8:20 "For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope," (READ THAT AGAIN)... God's purpose, again, you cannot get around it
Romans 8:21 "Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God."

see it now, God is Rightious in EVERY thing he do.
see above.

PICJAG, 101G.

American Gothic

part A ERROR, part B. Correct. A. we have an advocate, who is God himself, who is neither Jewish nor Gentile.... (Smile)
our Savior is a Jew (Matthew 1:1 ferchrisake)
stop being anti-Semitic (no Smile)

if He has an estranged relationship with most of His people Israel currently, that is different
there are Jewish believers, always have been always will be
Church gentiles have no relationship to God apart from Them Romans 1:16

Last edited:

101G

our Savior is a Jew (Matthew 1:1 ferchrisake)
(smile), is that saviour in NATURAL Flesh?, but is the resurrected SAVIOUR, NATURAL? listen, 2 Corinthians 5:16 "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more." 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

it's not anti-Semitic, it just growing pains from getting from the OLD WAY, and ENTERING into the NEW..... (smil;e). so understand your "OWN" Pain, listen, Luke 4:23 "And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in thy country."

see, again, it's not anti-Semitic, it's the pain of leaving the OLD WAYS, but a NEW DAY is here now.

so get healed, listen, Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." AND THAT'S SPIRITUALLY HEALING.

PICJAG, 101G

American Gothic

(smile), is that saviour in NATURAL Flesh?, but is the resurrected SAVIOUR, NATURAL? listen, 2 Corinthians 5:16 "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more." 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
all the Spiritual is what matters now and the Physical is no longer relevant in any way stuff
sounds very Gnostic

101G

all the Spiritual is what matters now and the Physical is no longer relevant in any way stuff
sounds very Gnostic
nope, soud very Godly to me,
to my friend, listen, all people are of God. Zechariah 2:8 "For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye." Zechariah 2:9 "For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me." Zechariah 2:10 "Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD." Zechariah 2:11 "And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee."

se, so who is the APPLE OF HIS EYE? lest see, knowing this above, Listen carefully,
Matthew 25:32 "And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:"
Matthew 25:33 "And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left."
Matthew 25:34 "Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"
Matthew 25:35 "For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:"
Matthew 25:36 "Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me."
Matthew 25:37 "Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?"
Matthew 25:38 "When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?"
Matthew 25:39 "Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?"
Matthew 25:40 "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." (who are the brethern? those who are in Christ, spiritually redeemed).

Matthew 25:41 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:"
Matthew 25:42 "For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:"
Matthew 25:43 "I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not."
Matthew 25:44 "Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?"
Matthew 25:45 "Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me."
Matthew 25:46 "And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."

ALL NATIONS, not Just Jews only, but ALL NATIONS.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

@American Gothic,
remember I asked you where is the church going?...... but I can tell you where those who are not in the church going....... (smile).. :eek: YIKES, see above.

and that's all nation, including the nation Israel ... too..... God has given us an ark of safety, get on board, get the the Lord JESUS

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

God promised that the Nation of Israel would always exist Jeremiah 31
nice try tho
it will, as all nations, Revelation 5:9 "And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;"

PICJAG, 101G

American Gothic

it will, as all nations, Revelation 5:9 "And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;"

PICJAG, 101G
Israel is the only specific nation with a promise of a national salvation. Romans 11
Israel, "the apple of God's eye" Zechariah 2:8

101G

Israel is the only specific nation with a promise of a national salvation. Romans 11
Israel, "the apple of God's eye" Zechariah 2:8
Error, Genesis 17:4 "As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations." Genesis 17:5 "Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee."

supportive scripture, Romans 4:16 "Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all," (HELLO)

Romans 4:17 "(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were."

Romans 4:18 "Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be."

many Nations........ including those of the Law covenant, the OT saints... (smile), listen "not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,"

PICJAG, 101G.

American Gothic

Genesis 17:4 "As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations." Genesis 17:5 "Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
Yeah, and the Abrahamic covenant (Genesis 12 13 15&17) promises are then passed to Isaac, to Jacob, to his sons, and their descendants
if the other nations want to benefit, they have to be brought near to Israel/the Jewish people. Ephesians 2

American Gothic

"By the end of this age (of Torah) the saints will no longer join
themselves with the house of Judah, but instead everyone will
stand in his own house."
- "Damascus Document" Dead Sea Scroll 4Q71D

in the age of the Law, only gentiles within close proximity
to Israel would have known about Israel's God
thru the work of the Jewish Messiah, gentiles from anywhere
are already brought near, in Him (age of Grace)

101G

Yeah, and the Abrahamic covenant (Genesis 12 13 15&17) promises are then passed to Isaac, to Jacob, to his sons, and their descendants
if the other nations want to benefit, they have to be brought near to Israel/the Jewish people. Ephesians 2
GINOLJC, to all.
First correct unto the "PROMISE SEED", which is Jesus Christ who is NEITHER Jewish nor Gentile, but God the NEW MAN that was to come.
Acts 15:11 "But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they." (they here is the Gentiles, please all of this chapter).
Acts 15:12 "Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them."
Acts 15:13 "And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:"
Acts 15:14 "Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name."
Acts 15:15 "And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,"
Acts 15:16 "After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:"
Acts 15:17 "That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
"Acts 15:18 "Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world."

ok, what are the WORKS of God from the beginning of the world? that all men Jews and Gentiles are saved, let the bible answer,
Ephesians 2:10 "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."
Ephesians 2:11 "Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;"
Ephesians 2:12 "That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:"
Ephesians 2:13 "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ."
Ephesians 2:14 "For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;" (ALL JEWS AND GENTILES NEED TO READ THAT AGAIN).
Ephesians 2:15 "Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;" (THE NEXT VERSE IS THE GOSPEL).
Ephesians 2:16 "And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:"
Ephesians 2:17 "And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh."
Ephesians 2:18 "For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father."
Ephesians 2:19 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" SAY WHAT? THE "HOUSEHOLD OF GOD? YES, Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:".... NOT THE TRIBES ,,, NO, BUT WITH THE HOUSEHOLD, JEWS AND STRANGERS/GENTILES.
Ephesians 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;" (here the NEW CITY is described, see Ephesians 2:20, and Revelation 21:14).
Ephesians 2:21 "In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:"
Ephesians 2:22 "In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit."

BINGO, and this is the MYSTERY from the BEGINNING, and since you're in Ephesians chapter 2, now read chapter 3.

LISTEN to me carefully my friend American Gothic, this Anti-Semitic bandwagon, is just that, it's Anthropogenic, and NOT of God, listen, Acts 10:34 "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:"bActs 10:35 "But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him."

NOTICE "but in .... EVERY NATION ... he, he, he, he, he, that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him."

this bring me RIGHT BACK to Micah 6:8 "He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

so what have we LEARN here? that ALL MEN in every nation, who have the Law or NOT, but fear God, and work righteousness, (which is of Christ Jesus) is accepted with him. and it make no difference, JEWS or GENTILE, why? answer, Romans 2:6 "Who will render to every man according to his deeds:"
Romans 2:7 "To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:"
Romans 2:8 "But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,"
Romans 2:9 "Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;"
Romans 2:10 "But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:"
Romans 2:11 "For there is no respect of persons with God." (NOW LISTEN CLOSLEY TO THESE NEXT FEW VERSES.....),

Romans 2:12 "For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;"
Romans 2:13 "(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified."
Romans 2:14 "For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:"
Romans 2:15 "Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)"

so, as said, this Anti-Semitic excuse is no more, it's Anthropogenic, GOD is no respector of any person, be ye Jew or Gentile. ... AMEN.

PICJAG, 101G.

American Gothic

First correct unto the "PROMISE SEED", which is Jesus Christ who is NEITHER Jewish nor Gentile, but God the NEW MAN that was to come.
don't be silly
the Messiah is a Jew Matthew 2:2
God is a fulfiller of Prophecy
He is also a keeper of Promises AMEN

"where is He who has been born King of the Jews?
For we have seen His star in the East
and have come to worship Him"

Last edited:

101G

don't be silly
the Messiah is a Jew Matthew 2::2.
GINOLJC, to all,
Correct, don't be silly, because all King do not nesseary have to be of the same nationality of the people he or she rules. now, since you used that verse, John 19:14 "And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King!"
John 19:15 "But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar." well as said, .... don't be silly.
God is a fulfiller of Prophecy
He is also a keeper of Promises AMEN
I totally agree, but not according to any men that he keep a promise, but to his Word.
"where is He who has been born King of the Jews?
For we have seen His star in the East
and have come to worship Him"
now the promise was kept, Matthew 2:5 "And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,"
Matthew 2:6 "And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel."

WHERE WAS THIS WRITTEN AT? ANSWER, Micah 5:2 "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting." BINGO, God keep his promise, Luke 1:67 "And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying," Luke 1:68 "Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people," Luke 1:69 "And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;"... notice in the HOUSE of Davis, and not of Davis house, but in David house. as with the tribe Juda, listen, Hebrews 7:14 "For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood."

DID YOU GET THAT? "out of Juda, not of Juda... (smile), just as he was called a nazarene.... called, called, called, a nazarene, see this was all according to the Flesh, but God, is Spirit, and it was the Son of man who came from Heaven, and not EARTH. learn the difference between the the Son of man and the son of God. .... ok.

be blessed.

PICJAG, 101G.