What is Messianic Judaism

Anthony

Y
Nonsense. Paul let's you sacrifice and eat idol and unclean foods.

And yet you justify Jesus righteousness by his keeping the law. You see how contradictory your stance is?

Nonsense. Paul let's you sacrifice and eat idol and unclean foods.

And yet you justify Jesus righteousness by his keeping the law. You see how contradictory your stance is?
As I told you that you don't know what Paul wrote - he never did such things. He taught kosher foods. Proof:

1Tim 4:4-5
4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Every creature doesn't include snakes, lizards, spiders, etc. Every creature which is sanctified by the word of God (Torah). It was actually even before Torah given to Moshe. Clean and unclean animals were in the ark of Noah. Abel offered clean animal as the sacrifice on the altar. They didn't offer pigs.

Jewjitzu

Y

As I told you that you don't know what Paul wrote - he never did such things. He taught kosher foods. Proof:

1Tim 4:4-5
4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
Read Leviticus 11. Paul is wrong.

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Every creature doesn't include snakes, lizards, spiders, etc. Every creature which is sanctified by the word of God (Torah). It was actually even before Torah given to Moshe. Clean and unclean animals were in the ark of Noah. Abel offered clean animal as the sacrifice on the altar. They didn't offer pigs.
Read Leviticus 11. Paul condones eating abominations.

Jewjitzu

Read Exod 15:3 and Ezk 1:26-28.
Yes, the appearance of the likeness of the glory of God.

Deut 4:9,12,35, shows that at the Sinai revelation, God tells us Himself He has no physical form, and to teach that to our children. We were shown to know.

We also see in Isaiah 40:18,25;46:5, that the Hebrew root for likeness, damah, is used for blood, physical comparison, and adam/man. God is mine of these.

Anthony

How are you tied to the Northern kingdom?

Jeremiah 31:31-34 shows the same laws written on the hearts and minds of the houses of Israel and Judah. Neither of which are the church.

Yes, each of the tribes of Israel are referred to as a nation.

Yes, then gentiles weren't the focus.

Yes, a reference to Israel, not gentiles.
It's actually Guym which means nations - which can be distinguished between heathens and Abraham's descendents.

Christianity doesn't distinguish between the two. It teaches that anyone believing in Christ automatically becomes spiritual children of Abraham. Scriptures are just the opposite - the elect from the descendents of Abraham can truly believe in Christ Who didn't come to destroy the Law and the Prophets but fulfill obedience for us.

Jewjitzu

It's actually Guym which means nations - which can be distinguished between heathens and Abraham's descendents.
Can be. But here the 12 tribes are referenced.

Christianity doesn't distinguish between the two. It teaches that anyone believing in Christ automatically becomes spiritual children of Abraham. Scriptures are just the opposite - the elect from the descendents of Abraham can truly believe in Christ Who didn't come to destroy the Law and the Prophets but fulfill obedience for us.
The descendants are Jews. We believe in the promises laid in Tanakh and that Messiah will come.

Anthony

Read Leviticus 11. Paul is wrong.

Read Leviticus 11. Paul condones eating abominations.
Again you are wrong about Paul as he did not such thing as you accuse. I told you Paul writing to Timothy is upholding every creature that is sanctified by the word of God (Lev 11). He is only addressing kosher meats and not unclean meats. Paul was a Messianic Jew. Messiah never taught to eat unclean foods. So you are dead wrong about him.

Anthony

Can be. But here the 12 tribes are referenced.

The descendants are Jews. We believe in the promises laid in Tanakh and that Messiah will come.
Don't you know after Solomon's death the kingdom of Israel was split into two. So how can you say all descendents were only Jews? Jews are Israelites but not all Israelites are Jews. I hope you know that.

Jewjitzu

Again you are wrong about Paul as he did not such thing as you accuse. I told you Paul writing to Timothy is upholding every creature that is sanctified by the word of God (Lev 11). He is only addressing kosher meats and not unclean meats. Paul was a Messianic Jew. Messiah never taught to eat unclean foods. So you are dead wrong about him.
Paul is an apostate teaching idol foods, unclean foods are okay, Romans 14.

Jewjitzu

Don't you know after Solomon's death the kingdom of Israel was split into two. So how can you say all descendents were only Jews? Jews are Israelites but not all Israelites are Jews. I hope you know that.
Like the stars in the sky.... physical descent from his loins. The tribes.

You want to join? Isaiah 56:1-8.

Open Heart

No you don't know scriptures
I began learning the scriptures at my mother's knee. By the time I was 5, she was reading straight out of the gospels to us. When I was around 7, she read us the entire Torah. Since then, I have read and studied on my own. You have a lot of chutzpah to make assumptions about me, when in fact you know next to nothing about me.

Open Heart

Hebrews=Israelite=Jews

Furion

Denying Christ is the order of the world. John says:
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
For two thousand years Jews have embraced messiah and completed their journey.

And other Jews come out as anti Christ, perishing in their unbelief.

Jewjitzu

For two thousand years Jews have embraced messiah and completed their journey.
For two thousand years, Jesus didn't fulfill the expectations of messiah, nor brought peace on earth nor does the knowledge of God fill the earth. We wait for the true messiah.

And other Jews come out as anti Christ, perishing in their unbelief.
Fortunately, Psalm 2, which is quoted liberally by Christians, really explains the situation today.

Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together, against the LORD
and against His Anointed One:
“Let us break Their chains
and cast away Their cords.”

It is the nations, gentiles, that fight against the true idea of the anointed, the messiah, and God Himself. ;)

Jewjitzu

Yes, the appearance of the likeness of the glory of God.

Deut 4:9,12,35, shows that at the Sinai revelation, God tells us Himself He has no physical form, and to teach that to our children. We were shown to know.

We also see in Isaiah 40:18,25;46:5, that the Hebrew root for likeness, damah, is used for blood, physical comparison, and adam/man. God is mine of these.
Correction... God is none of these.

Anthony

Paul is an apostate teaching idol foods, unclean foods are okay, Romans 14.
As I said, you always misunderstand Paul in all his epistles. I've no time to argue with you on all scriptures. When Paul taught about Kosher meats, you accuse him of opposite.