What is righteousness?

If you want to be part of Israel, grafted, you do, Isaiah 56:1-8. That was the whole point of Acts 15. Initial commandments on the way to full observance.
I don't want to be part of Israel
nothing against those who are that
it's the Abrahamic/Noahic/Adamic covenants that apply to Me

It's an eternal law and covenant. God's law accounts for sin.
conditional/broken covenants are not eternal IMO

And yet the same laws, covenant, is written on the hearts and minds.
I think at this point Israel will be perfect - to whatever extant God means by that
it will be God's gracious doing tho

of course, nothing wrong with Jews observing Mosaic law stuff if they want to
in the interim
enjoy :)

I don't want to be part of Israel
nothing against those who are that
it's the Abrahamic/Noahic/Adamic covenants that apply to Me
Then the only thing promised to you are in the Noahide covenant are rainbows and promises not to flood the earth again. That's all.

Abraham's covenant doesn't apply to you at all.

conditional/broken covenants are not eternal IMO
You haven't read Tanakh thoroughly then. The fact that Israel has been punished is part of the covenant. ;)

I think at this point Israel will be perfect - to whatever extant God means by that
it will be God's gracious doing tho
In a sense based on His righteous laws, and us observing them.

of course, nothing wrong with Jews observing Mosaic law stuff if they want to
in the interim
enjoy :)
It's eternal. Psalm 119:152 - Long ago I learned from your statutes that you established them to last forever.

And in the messianic kingdom they apply as well. Why do you think gentiles will be celebrating Sukkot, the New Moon, etc., in the messianic age? And messiah bringing sacrifices for himself?

Last edited:
Then the only thing promised to you are in the Noahide covenant are rainbows and promises not to flood the earth again. That's all.
kool, rainbows...?

Abraham's covenant doesn't apply to you at all.
" in you all the families of the earth will be blessed" Gen 12

You haven't read Tanakh thoroughly then. The fact that Israel has been punished is part of the covenant.
it sure is

In a sense based on His righteous laws, and us observing them.
Israel promised to keep it all, not just observe some of it

It's eternal.
unconditional covenants are

And in the messianic kingdom they apply as well. Why do you think gentiles will be celebrating Sukkot, the New Moon, etc., in the messianic age?
special calendar days and feasts were observed/celebrated by people of God
before the giving of the Mosaic law to Israel

so really nothing new there
exception new festivals/observances

Last edited:
And messiah bringing sacrifices for himself?
"David My servant shall be king over them"
"My servant David will be their prince forever...." Ezekiel 37

" As for the prince, because he is the prince, he may sit in it to eat bread before the Lord; he shall enter by way of the vestibule of the gateway, and go out the same way.”
"...Levitical priests, who are descendants of Zadok and who guarded my sanctuary when the Israelites went astray from me, are to come near to minister before me; they are to stand before Me to offer sacrifices of fat and blood, declares the Sovereign LORD." Ezekiel 44

" you shall set apart a district for the Lord, a holy section of the land; its length shall be twenty-five thousand cubits, and the width ten thousand. It shall be holy throughout its territory all around. "
"Of this there shall be a square plot for the sanctuary, five hundred by five hundred rods, with fifty cubits around it for an open space. So this is the district you shall measure: twenty-five thousand cubits long and ten thousand wide; in it shall be the sanctuary, the Most Holy Place. It shall be a holy section of the land, belonging to the priests, the ministers of the sanctuary,"
"an area five thousand cubits wide and twenty-five thousand long, adjacent to the district of the holy section; it shall belong to the whole house of Israel.
The prince shall have a section on one side and the other of the holy district and the city’s property; and bordering on the holy district and the city’s property,"

"O princes of Israel...
This is the offering(s) which you shall offer:..
Then it shall be the prince’s part to give burnt offerings, grain offerings, and drink offerings, at the feasts, the New Moons, the Sabbaths, and at all the appointed seasons of the house of Israel. He shall prepare the sin offering, the grain offering, the burnt offering, and the peace offerings to make atonement for the house of Israel.” Ezekiel 45

David/the prince is not the Lord
looks like David doing/leading sacrifices is under/servant to the Lord

"the Lord said to my Lord" Psalm 110

Last edited:
kool, rainbows...?

" in you all the families of the earth will be blessed" Gen 12
Yep, you got a Bible.;) No mention of a covenant.

it sure is
So it's eternal and ongoing.

Israel promised to keep it all, not just observe some of it
Yes, so what's your problem? And when we don't we get punished as part of the covenant.

unconditional covenants are
As is the covenant with Israel.

special calendar days and feasts were observed/celebrated by people of God before the giving of the Mosaic law to Israel
Which ones?

so really nothing new there
exception new festivals/observances
Ok, please supply the evidence.

Last edited:
"David My servant shall be king over them"
"My servant David will be their prince forever...." Ezekiel 37

" As for the prince, because he is the prince, he may sit in it to eat bread before the Lord; he shall enter by way of the vestibule of the gateway, and go out the same way.”
"...Levitical priests, who are descendants of Zadok and who guarded my sanctuary when the Israelites went astray from me, are to come near to minister before me; they are to stand before Me to offer sacrifices of fat and blood, declares the Sovereign LORD." Ezekiel 44

" you shall set apart a district for the Lord, a holy section of the land; its length shall be twenty-five thousand cubits, and the width ten thousand. It shall be holy throughout its territory all around. "
"Of this there shall be a square plot for the sanctuary, five hundred by five hundred rods, with fifty cubits around it for an open space. So this is the district you shall measure: twenty-five thousand cubits long and ten thousand wide; in it shall be the sanctuary, the Most Holy Place. It shall be a holy section of the land, belonging to the priests, the ministers of the sanctuary,"
"an area five thousand cubits wide and twenty-five thousand long, adjacent to the district of the holy section; it shall belong to the whole house of Israel.
The prince shall have a section on one side and the other of the holy district and the city’s property; and bordering on the holy district and the city’s property,"

"O princes of Israel...
This is the offering(s) which you shall offer:..
Then it shall be the prince’s part to give burnt offerings, grain offerings, and drink offerings, at the feasts, the New Moons, the Sabbaths, and at all the appointed seasons of the house of Israel. He shall prepare the sin offering, the grain offering, the burnt offering, and the peace offerings to make atonement for the house of Israel.” Ezekiel 45

David/the prince is not the Lord
looks like David doing/leading sacrifices is under/servant to the Lord
Great! Then David is the future Messiah. I can't wait. ;)

Sacrifices either way are returning nullifying any need or purpose in Jesus' death. ;)

"the Lord said to my Lord" Psalm 110
If you knew some Hebrew, you'd know the difference. David most certainly was called Lord, and bowed to as well. And, he and his sons are priests, 2 Samuel 8:18.

Yep, you got a Bible.;) No mention of a covenant.
no covenant with Abraham...uh, ok...
LOLZ

So it's eternal and ongoing.
the punishment?
for some I guess it will be

And when we don't we get punished as part of the covenant.
Messiah should not be rejected, or...
the Mosaic covenant is definitely broken
God said Israel would/did
do you not believe God's word?

As is the covenant with Israel.
you do This, God will do This - is conditional
you should already know that
I thought Jews were smart and stuff

Which ones?
we would have to look to the extrabiblical literature for clues
I think Noah might have got tipsy on a feast day - Jewish tradition might suggest as much (?)

Last edited:
Then David is the future Messiah. I can't wait.
the Messiah is the Lord figure

Sacrifices either way. blah blah
sacrifices are teaching tools
there will be Kingdom age people who need to learn about Sin. salvation, redemption, etc.

David most certainly was called Lord, and bowed to as well. And, he and his sons are priests, 2 Samuel 8:18.
David has a Messianic descendant that is his Lord
sorry if Rabbi Tovia didn't teach you very well

"...knowledge of the Holy One.
Who has ascended into heaven, or descended?
Who has gathered the wind in His fists?
Who has bound the waters in a garment?
Who has established all the ends of the earth?
What is His name, and w
Moses.

Who formed Jesus in the womb? Who was Jesus brought before to be redeemed? Who did Jesus cry to at the cross? Who admitted he wasn't God nor the Father at John 20:17, and admitted God isn't flesh nor blood at Mat 16:17? What is his name?

no covenant with Abraham...uh, ok...
Yep, you don't have one.

the punishment?
for some I guess it will be
Rotfl... hell wasn't in the punishments.

Messiah should not be rejected, or...
Messiah hasn't come. Though David and his sons are anointed, Messiahs.

you do This, God will do This - is conditional
you should already know that
Yep, rewards and punishments are part of the one covenant. Do you see how that works?

we would have to look to the extrabiblical literature for clues
Rotfl... so you have zero evidence.

I think Noah might have got tipsy on a feast day - Jewish tradition might suggest as much (?)
So, you believe that the patriarchs, Noah, Adam, kept the covenant before Sinai?

Last edited:
the Messiah is the Lord figure
Which Lord? Tell me from Psalm 110:1.

sacrifices are teaching tools
there will be Kingdom age people who need to learn about Sin. salvation, redemption, etc.
Where is this specifically in Tanakh?

David has a Messianic descendant that is his Lord
As was his son Solomon.

sorry if Rabbi Tovia didn't teach you very well
I'm not the one struggling with Jesus' failed sacrifice on the altar. ;)

you do twist and bs like he does
a bit smug like he is as well
funny tho
Rotfl... You've yet to show where I twist and BS. Rather, you're confounded and without answers. :)

That's what's funny. You should stick to discussing music and food with me. It's more fruitful for you, AG. Or watching the Dodgers. ;)

Last edited:
Back