what is Semitism?

a Jew doesn't HAVE to do Torah if they don't want to
they can, say... just observe the Noahide commands, and live among gentiles if they wish

maybe some would personally be most happy and comfortable in Babylon or Miami
God does not force obedience, nor do the local synagogues go out looking for law breakers to discipline. But all Jews do have an obligation to observe the Torah. All Jews. From Orthodox to secular, from Reform to converts to Christianity. A Jew who only only hangs out with Gentiles and observes the Noahide laws, is disobedient just as any other Jew would be.

God does not force obedience, nor do the local synagogues go out looking for law breakers to discipline. But all Jews do have an obligation to observe the Torah. All Jews. From Orthodox to secular, from Reform to converts to Christianity. A Jew who only only hangs out with Gentiles and observes the Noahide laws,...
maybe we could hang out
but I live in the red quarter
my fellow Jews probably don't want to leave Beverly Hills, Hancock Park, and Malibu very much

observe the Torah
maybe even tho I'm ethnic Jewish
I just don't care for Jewish culture

I might still know God and trust Him

Neither makes you a Jew.

and then 3 times a year I have to -
El Al nonstop LAX to Tel Aviv take a train/bus to the Festival
it's a lot of WORK man
You've said you've never been to Israel. Whatever.

@American Gothic
Please don't combine your replies to my posts with your replies to Jewjitzu's posts.

Please quote all the pertinent text. It's very difficult to understand you when you truncate.

if you participated or still are
be careful now
I have NO IDEA what you are trying to say, largely because you truncated the quote, so that your words have no context.

I've tried explaining this to you over and over. Why do you persist in truncating your quotes? It takes far more effort to do what you are doing, than to simply adequately quote.

a $1 used score at the library
it's the story of a young boy in Nazi Germany during the war -

he's in the Cub Scouts level of the Hitler Youth and indoctrinated with propaganda
like Me, he sometimes tries to act macho but he's really a softie
oh, and he has an imaginary friend - named,..*cough* Adolf
also like me, he loves his Mum
who is secretly hiding a teenage Jewish girl in their home and working against the Regime,
which upon his discovering causes quite a conundrum for Johannes aka "Jo Jo"

it's part mockingly sarcastic satirical comedy AND drama, dealing with a good number of themes
and has Scandinavian/Jewish American A-lister Scar Jo

a really good movie IMO
if yr interested in watching don't read the Plot, as spoilers

Last edited:
Back