What is the Gospel of Jesus Christ?

You "agree" with a Mormon!
Congratulations!
that's your best personal opinion? well let's see if what u say is true or not.

question, "are you or anyone born naturally after the cross are imputed with sin? yes or no.

your answer please.

:ninja:

question, "are you or anyone born naturally after the cross are imputed with sin? yes or no.

your answer please.

Please clarify your question. It's confusing.

we agree God redeemed "ALL" men from the fall, but the Free Gift?

Romans 10:11 "For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed." Romans 10:12 "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him." Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:14 "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?" (BINGO, YOU MIGHT NEED TO READ THAT AGAIN) Romans 10:15 "And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!" Romans 10:16 "But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?" Romans 10:17 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." Romans 10:18 "But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world." Romans 10:19 "But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you." Romans 10:20 "But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me." Romans 10:21 "But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people."

now, God's desire is that "ALL" men be saved.... see 1 Tim 2:4.

All people are not saved. All Christians are saved because they have faith in the true Christ. God is conforming Christians to the image of Christ. We are being saved to holiness.

dberrie is a Mormon.
That's an objective FACT.

What part of, "I don't answer questions from heretics" don't you understand?
If you can't understand simple things like that, then having a discussion with you would be a colossal waste of time.

dberrie is a Mormon.
That's an objective FACT.

What part of, "I don't answer questions from heretics" don't you understand?
If you can't understand simple things like that, then having a discussion with you would be a colossal waste of time.
well then, talk to the ?

did I say that? listen to what I said, "all men are redeemed from sin at birth".

we know this.

know this 2

but we asked are people born sinners? yes or no.

People are born with a fallen nature; otherwise they have no inclination to sin. Who is this "we asked"? IYO, are people born with faith in Christ?

People are born with a fallen nature; otherwise they have no inclination to sin. Who is this "we asked"? IYO, are people born with faith in Christ?
ERROR listen and learn, Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"

how much flesh? ALL, for the seed of God is in all men. it just need conception......

"we asked"? IYO, are people born with faith in Christ?
answer, Romans 12:3 "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."

the only thing we must do is ADD to it. see 2 Peter 1:5 -8

ERROR listen and learn, Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"

how much flesh? ALL, for the seed of God is in all men. it just need conception......

answer, Romans 12:3 "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."

the only thing we must do is ADD to it. see 2 Peter 1:5 -8

So one has to add to the gospel to attain eternal life, is that what you are saying?

your answer please.

What is the Gospel of Jesus Christ?​

Jesus, His atoning work on the cross, and how do we, as sinners, obtain, get, or appropriate the benefits of what Jesus did on the cross.

That summarizes the gospel of Jesus Chtist!

So one has to add to the gospel to attain eternal life, is that what you are saying?
this is what I'm saying, REPENT, and be Baptized, and Believe the Gospel. scripture, Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."

if u like to add anything to that ..... go ahead..... :eek:YIKES!

What is the Gospel of Jesus Christ?​

Jesus, His atoning work on the cross, and how do we, as sinners, obtain, get, or appropriate the benefits of what Jesus did on the cross.

That summarizes the gospel of Jesus Chtist!
REPENT, and be baptized, for without repentance, ..... no salvation.

Repentance and faith are two sides of the same coin. You can't have onr without the other. First faith and repentance, then baptism. Faith and repentance are granted by God.

Back