What is the image of God? Is it physical?

You have still much to learn. A good start would be to be Born Again. Unless you are Born again you will not enter into Heaven. Only then will Christianity make sense to you. Only then will the Holy Spirit dwell in you and teach you the Truth.

Jesus Teaches Nicodemus John 3​

3 Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2 He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”
3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]”
4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”
5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”[d]
9 “How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.
10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[g]
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

You have still much to learn. A good start would be to be Born Again. Unless you are Born again you will not enter into Heaven. Only then will Christianity make sense to you.

Jesus Teaches Nicodemus John 3​

3 Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2 He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”
3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]”
4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”
5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”[d]
9 “How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.
10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[g]
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.
Torah is truth.

The spoken word is neither hands nor a person.
Then you didn't answer my question, did you? I asked what formed the man from the dust of the earth...and you answered, "The spoken word. His word doesn't return void."

So the word is neither hands nor a person, but the Word formed the man like a potter the clay from the dust of the earth.

It brings life.
Just like the entrance of His Word, as it is written. Your Messiah actually agrees, "My Word is Spirit and Life," He said. And Paul the great Jewish teacher said, "Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom."

So, you can't or won't explain who in your godhead is the male and female image? You said your gods have a physical body.
You have said "Your gods have a physical body." I have never said that. You have also said your invention has no image and no body, and therefore it cannot make anything in its image or likeness, having neither. You abrogate your own creation story, and make it myth and allegory, and not history.

I did answer your question regarding the female. You are clearly incapable of understanding my answer. There is a Bride. There is a wedding...you will miss it unless you repent and accept Messiah, the King who sits on David's throne.

I appreciate the time you took for this post. Thank you.

It's quite enlightening, and I hope you see the respect this comment has in my answer below.
Although at age 3 my bible education was at the picture book level,
;) mine too...and my favorite story to read was of the death and resurrection. The pictures were so graphic, I can still see them in my memory

my mom began reading the gospels to me at age 5, and the actual Torah from beginning to end every verse when I was seven.
Given the decades, I imagine you were reading the King James Version...sigh. Not really kid friendly.

Those begats were very boring LOL. In junior high, I began studying theology and church history with my father, using his seminary books--I don't remember the titles or series anymore, as it was a half century ago. My father was a fundamentalist pastor with a DD (Doctor of Divinity) from Asbury Theological Seminary -- you might recall that this seminary was in the news a few weeks ago because of the revival going on there. As an adult, I read the original source documents for things like the ecumenical councils that shored up Trinitarianism and orthodox Christology etc etc.
You read Latin, then? And Greek?

You ask for the slant
Well...a background, because, as you know, the flavor of an Asbury would be different from that of a Rhema etal
-- my earliest education was slanted towards Arminianism and the Holiness movement. However, my father would hold Socratic conversations with me, like I remember the time he asked me if one could lose their salvation and I said no, and he basically argued the Calvinist opinion with me until I changed my mind, then once I changed my mind, he flipped sides again. It was his intent that I learn to think rationally, forming my opinions based on scripture.
I never even learned what a "Socratic conversation" was until my district started doing "project based learning" using the "socratic method." I asked my kids if any of them had ever heard of Socrates...and they hadn't. It's clear you were not likewise handicapped. Crito was a favorite read when I was in high school.

When I got older, and began truly forming my own opinions, to make a long story short, I rejected the Protestant reformation as illegitimate, and explored Catholic thinking and theology, resulting in becoming a Catholic at age 28.
Fascinating. What makes a systematic religion based on man made rites and lightly copied rituals "legitimate?" What's your criteria for legitimacy?

For me, Acts and 1 Corinthians establish the standard for "legitimacy." Ritualistic liturgy is pure invention that never touched what Paul describes in 1 Corinthians 14 and so, never inspired me.

After becoming a Catholic, although I continued my studies in Christianity, I also began to add studies into the world religions. For example, I took a university course in Islamic literature and religion. I studied all the world religions, although I have to say my inquiries into Hinduism were pretty inadequate, as it is quite an exhaustive religion to study.
It is, I agree. Did you travel to any of the nations where these "world religions" were enforced and practiced? That's what got me thrown in jail in Morocco...and what provided so much excellent experience in the Galilee in Israel, where Christians, Muslims and Druziim lived together in relative harmony, while the Jews were always in villages separate and apart.

It was during this time that I first began to study Judaism. From there, my soul was torn, going back and forth, for the next couple decades. I was converted to Judaism when I was 50.
Too young, maybe?

Personally, I'm privileged to be a part of Israel WITH the Messiah, than to always have to live in denial, rejecting what History actually established for all time.
Although I am no longer immersed in religious studies to the extent I was when younger, I do still dabble. I often attend Torah studies with my synagogue. I listen to a lot of great lectures on YouTube put out by CentrePlace, which is connected to the Community of Christ church in Canada. And just last weekend, I was studying with friends a passage from the Platform Sutra (a Ch'an Buddhist document). IOW I am basically what they call a lifelong student.
You do well here, and your voice and your patience are noteworthy.

You say you are very good at spotting false claims. Your assertions about me show that you really aren't at all.
We'll see. Time tells. I can see that my own first impressions need improvement.

Given the decades, I imagine you were reading the King James Version...sigh. Not really kid friendly.
Well it was rather like learning a second language. Kids are fabulous for picking up new languages. I know that it helped me with the state standardized testing in school when they would ask which sentence was grammatically correct, since I was better able to reflect on the rules of grammar.
You read Latin, then? And Greek?
I read translations of these documents.
Fascinating. What makes a systematic religion based on man made rites and lightly copied rituals "legitimate?" What's your criteria for legitimacy?
What makes a church legitimate is direct connection to the church established by the apostles. You see a DIRECT line between the early church and the catholic church that exists today. The apostolic church did not have a New Testament. It depended on the oral teachings of the apostles and bishops to transmit the information about Jesus and the gospel. The apostolic church also believed in things like salvific baptism and the baptism of infants and in Real Presence in the breaking of bread. Basically, I agree with the saying of Cardinal Newman, "To know history is to cease to be Protestant."

Had the Reformation simply reformed, that would have been great. But it really wasn't a reformation, but a revolution, where a bunch of people literally LEFT the church to form new churches. And THAT my friend is illegitimate.

But all of that seems so long ago and far away now. These are issues for Christians, and don't really concern me anymore.
Did you travel to any of the nations where these "world religions" were enforced and practiced?
No, never had the money to travel. Books and movies and my own imagination were how I "traveled." :)

Then you didn't answer my question, did you? I asked what formed the man from the dust of the earth...and you answered, "The spoken word. His word doesn't return void."
God's spoken words formed creation, man, etc. It's been answered several times.

So the word is neither hands nor a person, but the Word formed the man like a potter the clay from the dust of the earth.
The same way creation happened in Genesis 1:1-25, man was formed.

Just like the entrance of His Word, as it is written. Your Messiah actually agrees, "My Word is Spirit and Life," He said. And Paul the great Jewish teacher said, "Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom."
God's spoken words bring life.

You have said "Your gods have a physical body." I have never said that.
You've said your gods have physical form, and you compared one to the body.

You've been saying your gods have a body since last year.
Post in thread 'Thief on the cross - forgiven how?' https://forums.carm.org/threads/thief-on-the-cross-forgiven-how.4749/post-701554

Your gods have a corruptible dirt image?

You have also said your invention has no image and no body, and therefore it cannot make anything in its image or likeness, having neither.
I've never said my God has no image. He doesn't have a physical image. The image has been explained.

So, you're just lying as you do above.

You abrogate your own creation story, and make it myth and allegory, and not history.
False. Why do you lie?

I did answer your question regarding the female.
No, your god image has a female physical aspect and must be accounted for in your godhead.

You are clearly incapable of understanding my answer. There is a Bride. There is a wedding...you will miss it unless you repent and accept Messiah, the King who sits on David's throne.
No, you run away from your dilemma. The bride isn't part of the trinity. So, who in your godhead is the male and female image used in your idea of the physical image of Mankind?

Last edited:
We are first introduced to the mention of the image of God in Genesis 1:26. We are told man is created in that image. Then, immediately after that, we are told God's image is singular, His, Genesis 1:27, and it is in both man and woman. And after that what man does with that image in Genesis 1:28.

Gen 1
26Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness, to rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, and over all the earth itself and every creature that crawls upon it.”
27So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
28God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and every creature that crawls upon the earth.”

What are the problems with thinking God had a body and created mankind with that "image"? Isn't this a Mormon teaching that is considered heretical?

Some poster has argued that God's image includes a body, soul, and spirit, and that the Father is the soul, Spirit is the spirit, and Son is the body. Is this right?
GINOLJC, to all.
we are the IMAGE of God.
evidence #1. an IMAGE cannot Exist without a source.

evidence #2. and that Source came in the END times, later in Creation. "THE LAST" .... which is the First Fruit of the New Creation.

evidence #3. this coming of the Source in flesh bone and blood is revealed in the "ECHAD" of God as First and Last. in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK. and this is in the designation of Ordinal First and Ordinal Last.

Now let's support the argument.
A. do God have a soul? answer, YES, Scripture, Isaiah 1:14 "Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them."

B. do God have a body? YES, which was obtained, or prepared... in the END TIME pre-resurrection, by the virgin in birth, and post resurrection, of the Spirit. notice by the Virgin pre-resurrection, and "OF" the Spirit post resurrection, the TRUE MAN.

C. and that Soul, and that Body contains the Spirit that's in it, but without blood.. meaning the NEW MAN, or the RESURRECTED TRUE man. and in that body God has a FACE, that we will see. supportive Scripture,supportive scripture. Revelation 22:1 "And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb." Revelation 22:2 "In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations." Revelation 22:3 "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:" Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads."

PICJAG, 101G.

GINOLJC, to all.
we are the IMAGE of God.
evidence #1. an IMAGE cannot Exist without a source.
A non-physical image.

evidence #2. and that Source came in the END times, later in Creation. "THE LAST" .... which is the First Fruit of the New Creation.
If the source is created, that's contradictory.

evidence #3. this coming of the Source in flesh bone and blood is revealed in the "ECHAD" of God as First and Last. in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK. and this is in the designation of Ordinal First and Ordinal Last.
See above. The source comes first.

Now let's support the argument.
A. do God have a soul? answer, YES, Scripture, Isaiah 1:14 "Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them."

B. do God have a body? YES, which was obtained, or prepared... in the END TIME pre-resurrection, by the virgin in birth, and post resurrection, of the Spirit. notice by the Virgin pre-resurrection, and "OF" the Spirit post resurrection, the TRUE MAN.

C. and that Soul, and that Body contains the Spirit that's in it, but without blood.. meaning the NEW MAN, or the RESURRECTED TRUE man. and in that body God has a FACE, that we will see. supportive Scripture,supportive scripture. Revelation 22:1 "And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb." Revelation 22:2 "In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations." Revelation 22:3 "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:" Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads."

PICJAG, 101G.
Yep, all of this was debunked last year. No need to repeat it here.

A non-physical image.
error ON YOUR PART. in TIME he obtained a body, listen, Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:" WHY? Psalms 40:6 "Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required."Psalms 40:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me," BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO MORE SACRiFICES.,
If the source is created, that's contradictory.
AGAIN AN error ON YOUR PART. that IMAGE/Body is made by God himself to "MANIFEST" in... (smile). only the Body manifest the Spirit that's in it... look in the mirror..... (smile).
See above. The source comes first.
yes, see above, but 101G will give supportive scripture, Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:"
Yep, all of this was debunked last year. No need to repeat it here.
ERROR, never was debunked. just your mis-Interpertation, from a lack of understanding of the scriptures.

so, do God has a body now, and it's a RESURRECTED one.... with a FACE..... (smile).

101G.

error ON YOUR PART. in TIME he obtained a body, listen, Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:" WHY? Psalms 40:6 "Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required."
Rotfl... Psalms 40:6 contradicts Hebrews 10:5. ;)

Psalms 40:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me," BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO MORE SACRiFICES.,
No, when one follows the law perfectly, sacrifices aren't needed. Sacrifices exist through the 3rd temple, Jeremiah 33:17-26, Ezekiel 37-45.

AGAIN AN error ON YOUR PART. that IMAGE/Body is made by God himself to "MANIFEST" in... (smile). only the Body manifest the Spirit that's in it... look in the mirror..... (smile).
Nope. No god was formed before me nor after me. Your god is formed.

yes, see above, but 101G will give supportive scripture, Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:"
Yes, see above.

ERROR, never was debunked. just your mis-Interpertation, from a lack of understanding of the scriptures.
Yep, debunked. That's why you went away for months at a time. ;)

so, do God has a body now, and it's a RESURRECTED one.... with a FACE..... (smile).
Rotfl... a created god like the Mormons.

In the true God's service.

Rotfl... Psalms 40:6 contradicts Hebrews 10:5. ;)
no it deose not it support its. now try again.
No, when one follows the law perfectly, sacrifices aren't needed. Sacrifices exist through the 3rd temple, Jeremiah 33:17-26, Ezekiel 37-45.
Another ERROR on your Part, no one KEPT the law, listen to God...... Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:" THERE is none that are righteous. Romans 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:" where is that written at? Psalms 14:2 "The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God."Psalms 14:3 "They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one."

in the New temple there is no more sacrifices.... (smile). :D YIKES!

101G.

no it deose not it support its. now try again.
No "body" mentioned in Psalm 40. ;)

Another ERROR on your Part, no one KEPT the law, listen to God...... Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:"
Regardless, none of this takes away from the fact that we need to keep the law.

THERE is none that are righteous. Romans 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:" where is that written at? Psalms 14:2 "The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God."Psalms 14:3 "They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one."
Yep, Psalm 14 refers to the gentiles who devour "my" people, Israel.

in the New temple there is no more sacrifices.... (smile). :D YIKES!
That's funny because Messiah brings his own sin sacrifices. ;)

Ezekiel 45
21On the fourteenth day of the first month you are to observe the Passover, a feast of seven days, during which unleavened bread shall be eaten. 22On that day the prince shall provide a bull as a sin offering for himself and for all the people of the land.

Obi Knobe

Regardless, none of this takes away from the fact that we need to keep the law.
Regardless? and don't be silly. no one kept the Law. but one. Jesus Yeshua the Lord. listen and Learn, 1 Timothy 1:9 "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,"

KNOWING THIS... U don't have to go and find this out. understand, our, or at least mine, RIGHTEOUSNESS is in the Lord Jesus. so the Law has been fulfilled by him and 101G is in him. so you're reproved again.

now. ........ the rest of your response is.... "You cannot find a scripture toshow God commanded men to build the NEW TEMPLE?" thought so.

now listen carefully. if someone builds a physical temple in order to sacrifice and try to keep the law is in disodediance to God. see ya... :ninja:

101G.

Regardless? and don't be silly. no one kept the Law. but one.
Everyone kept the law, with the sacrifices. The issue was over reliance on the sacrifices as a means to just sin.
Jesus Yeshua the Lord. listen and Learn, 1 Timothy 1:9 "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,"
Rotfl... the law was made for Jesus too. So, he wasn't righteous though he had to keep it. ;)

KNOWING THIS... U don't have to go and find this out. understand, our, or at least mine, RIGHTEOUSNESS is in the Lord Jesus. so the Law has been fulfilled by him and 101G is in him. so you're reproved again.
Jesus himself relied on the righteousness of his parents for circumcision, redemption and consecration of the firstborn. What's hilarious is that God didn't do any of these for him. So, that shows you who his true parents were. ;)

now. ........ the rest of your response is.... "You cannot find a scripture toshow God commanded men to build the NEW TEMPLE?" thought so.
God didn't command any of the temples. It was David's desire and God allowed it.

now listen carefully. if someone builds a physical temple in order to sacrifice and try to keep the law is in disodediance to God. see ya... :ninja:
Fortunately, Ezekiel 37-45 teach differently.

In the true God's service. No zeroes but in your god.

Regardless? and don't be silly. no one kept the Law.
Don't be silly yourself. People keep the law all the time. Each and every time I choose to obey God, I am keeping the law.

If I break a law, I am to repent and return to God's ways. Indeed, repentance is what separates the righteous from the wicked.

Everyone kept the law, with the sacrifices. The issue was over reliance on the sacrifices as a means to just sin.
Psalms 14:3 "They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one."

NOT "ONE" .... lol, lol, lol, Oh dear.

101G.

Don't be silly yourself. People keep the law all the time. Each and every time I choose to obey God, I am keeping the law.

If I break a law, I am to repent and return to God's ways. Indeed, repentance is what separates the righteous from the wicked.
see above.
If YOU break a law? was not the Law given under the FIRST COVENANT? .... let's check the record. Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:"Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:"

the Law only POINTED out to ... U .... your sins, it never made you rightious, and the sacarfices only Justified you.... (smile). the LAW under the OT Covenant did not save you. it only gave you a bandaid until Shiloh come.

101G.
Indeed, repentance is what separates the righteous from the wicked.
so why sacrifice?

is not obedience better than sacrifice ......... well.

101G.

ps thanks for the reply.

Psalms 14:3 "They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one."

NOT "ONE" .... lol, lol, lol, Oh dear.

101G.
1The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt; their acts are vile. There is no one who does good.
2The LORD looks down from heaven upon the sons of men to see if any understand, if any seek God.
3All have turned away,
they have together become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one.
4Will the workers of iniquity never learn? They devour my people like bread; they refuse to call upon the LORD.

Back