What is the Oneness of God as taught by Oneness Pentecostals?

God became a man here?...

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son(HIMSELF?), whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who(HIMSELF?) being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person(HIMSELF?), and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high(HIMSELF?):

4 Being made(GOD MADE HIMSELF?) so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they(NAMED HIMSELF?).

5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my(SELF?) Son, this day have I begotten thee(MYSELF?)? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me(MYSELF?) a Son?

6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten(SELF?) into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him(NO, ME?).

7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

8 But unto the (HIMSELF?)Son he saith, Thy throne, O God(MYSELF), is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

9 Thou(ME, MYSELF?) hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God(MYSELF?), hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

God became a man here?...

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son(HIMSELF?), whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who(HIMSELF?) being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person(HIMSELF?), and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high(HIMSELF?):

4 Being made(GOD MADE HIMSELF?) so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they(NAMED HIMSELF?).

5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my(SELF?) Son, this day have I begotten thee(MYSELF?)? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me(MYSELF?) a Son?

6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten(SELF?) into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him(NO, ME?).

7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

8 But unto the (HIMSELF?)Son he saith, Thy throne, O God(MYSELF), is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

9 Thou(ME, MYSELF?) hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God(MYSELF?), hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
How are you, Truther?

There are distinctions being made which is Father and the Son therefore they cannot be the same. God is a singular one but what is in God, or his nature is a plurality and that includes Father and the Son.

God bless you. :)

Not only is there confusion between the Son of God and God the Father but there is confusion regarding the son of man and the Son of God. The son of man and the Son of God is not the same thing! The son of man may be an express image of God because God is making man in his image, but the Son of God is of the original and so are sons of God in Christ.
100% correct. the son of God is flesh bone and BLOOD, (the Body), that came out of Mary, (see Luke 1:25). that expressed the IDENITY of the Spirit that was in it, which came from heaven, (see John 8:32), understand the son of Man is NOT, NOT of this world, as John 8:32 states.
Neither does the son of man or the Son of God say expressly they are God but rather that God is the Father. However, the son of man has spoken things concerning God which is why he is the very expression or Word of God, and the son of man identifies with the Son of God that he is but not as the son of man.
you gave your own answer. the son of Man is God manifested in flesh, yes, he's the "WORD OF GOD". listen, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." SAME ONE PERSON. certified scripture to that affect, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while in flesh on EARTH, the same time he, (THE SON OF MAN), was in heaven...... hello!

now the million dollar, and 42 cent question is, "How was the son of man in Heaven at the same time on earth"...... I'll keep on saying it. Diversity, Diversity, Diversity, in the ECHAD of God. Oh how simple it is.
We need to understand that God the Father is singular, but his nature is a plurality within himself as one person not three.
halfway there, I commend you, but I have you to understand that God is singular, TRUE, but only in ETERNITY, but not in his CREATION in TIME, PLACE ORDER, or RANK. meaning he is the ECHAD of himself in Ordinal designations, of Rank as LORD/Father, and Lord/Son. the key to God is IN, IN, IN, IN, his CREATION, and not OUTSIDE of it.

please understand, God is not just God/Father, but God/son in, in, in, this CREATION, equally in the /SHARED Diversity of HIMSELF.

be blessed,

101G.

I know you are oneness.
NO, you do not, I'm Diversified Oneness.
You teach "God the son".
in a diversified state..... only, (smile).
You are a cousin of the trinitarian that teaches "God the Son".
NO, BROTHERS..... (smile).
You have a slight modification to make "son" lower case.
No, no modification, just facts in the BIBLE.
...all because you teach the ANCIENT trin concept of God becoming human....
No. I teach ANCIENT. MODERN, and FUTURE "DIVERSIFIED" of God made flesh, and rising from natural death of humanity, to where he was before GLORIFIED now in his resurrected body.

hence, I teach, God the son, meaning before crucifixion, as well as God the Son,, and After resurrection, GLORIFIED ....... :cool:

:ninja:

There are distinctions being made which is Father and the Son therefore they cannot be the same. God is a singular one but what is in God, or his nature is a plurality and that includes Father and the Son.
BINGO, 100% correct, now you're cooking with Gas. God is a plurality in NATURE, but not in Persons, which means he's a EQUAL "SHARE" .... with himself in Flesh and Blood. Just as Phil 2:6-8 States.

100% correct. the son of God is flesh bone and BLOOD, (the Body), that came out of Mary, (see Luke 1:25). that expressed the IDENITY of the Spirit that was in it, which came from heaven, (see John 8:32), understand the son of Man is NOT, NOT of this world, as John 8:32 states.

you gave your own answer. the son of Man is God manifested in flesh, yes, he's the "WORD OF GOD". listen, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." SAME ONE PERSON. certified scripture to that affect, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while in flesh on EARTH, the same time he, (THE SON OF MAN), was in heaven...... hello!

now the million dollar, and 42 cent question is, "How was the son of man in Heaven at the same time on earth"...... I'll keep on saying it. Diversity, Diversity, Diversity, in the ECHAD of God. Oh how simple it is.

halfway there, I commend you, but I have you to understand that God is singular, TRUE, but only in ETERNITY, but not in his CREATION in TIME, PLACE ORDER, or RANK. meaning he is the ECHAD of himself in Ordinal designations, of Rank as LORD/Father, and Lord/Son. the key to God is IN, IN, IN, IN, his CREATION, and not OUTSIDE of it.

please understand, God is not just God/Father, but God/son in, in, in, this CREATION, equally in the /SHARED Diversity of HIMSELF.

be blessed,

101G.
God is singular in his roles which are in himself in time and space and in eternity. These are very real and personal roles of God's nature.

No. I teach ANCIENT. MODERN, and FUTURE "DIVERSIFIED" of God made flesh, and rising from natural death of humanity, to where he was before GLORIFIED now in his resurrected body.

hence, I teach, God the son, meaning before crucifixion, as well as God the Son,, and After resurrection, GLORIFIED ....... :cool:

It is God who is singular in a diversified plurality which is Father and Son in relationship. They are one and not separate. The Father is in the Son and the Son is in the Father. However, Jesus said God is the Father therefore that is what we should say. We have to make distinctions as the scriptures do. The singular God, who is the Father, is a plurality which includes God the Father with the Son and all who are in Christ. It is not necessary to call the Son God but it is necessary to see that the Father and the Son are one. Jesus is that one singular God who is a plurality which is God in the flesh.

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

be blessed,

101G.
It might be better to put it this way: God who is the Father is Father and Son expressed in a human person who is the son of man who has the Spirit of God in him which is a plurality of Father and Son.

be blessed,

101G.
Son of man come down from heaven is something I need the Spirit to explain to me but as you know the kingdom of God is Spirit and not flesh and blood.

1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

A. I'm not describing Oneness as u know and Dr. Bernard teach.

B, just answer the question I put forth to oneness. just provide as answer.... that's all.

then get back with me.... ok... :cool:

Why wouldn't you teach Oneness as Dr Bernard? If I understand your question, my answer is that the Spirit of God is immutable and indivisible. The Spirit doesn't empty or lose repudiation in any sense. But the man whom God became is the subject of the loss of reputation. This is in harmony with what Philippians 2 says of him being exalted by his resurrection.

But, when God was manifested in the flesh, God also continued to exist as He always has. That means the Spirit of God continued to be omnipotent and everywhere present outside of the flesh of the Son of God. All the fullness of the Godhead dwelling in the Son (Col 2:9) refers the genuine and perfect quality of His deity as the Son of God.

They are one and not separate
correct
However, Jesus said God is the Father therefore that is what we should say.
Correct, IN CREATION, because the Ordinal First made all things.
We have to make distinctions as the scriptures do.
we do, ordinal First is Father and LORD, Ordinal Last is Son and Lord. see it now? it's the same one-person only in TIME, PLACE, ORDER or RANK.
1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
correct

101G

It might be better to put it this way: God who is the Father is Father and Son expressed in a human person who is the son of man who has the Spirit of God in him which is a plurality of Father and Son.
not saying that you're right or wrong, but how about this. God is the Ordinal First who is "LORD", and Father. God in Diversity, is the Ordinal Last who is "Lord", and Son.
Son of man come down from heaven is something I need the Spirit to explain to me but as you know the kingdom of God is Spirit and not flesh and blood.
this is the ECHD, or the Plurility we speak of..... GOD in Diversity as the ANOTHER of himself

101G.

But, when God was manifested in the flesh, God also continued to exist as He always has. That means the Spirit of God continued to be omnipotent and everywhere present outside of the flesh of the Son of God. All the fullness of the Godhead dwelling in the Son (Col 2:9) refers the genuine and perfect quality of His deity as the Son of God.
error, not as ONE only Spirit, for while in flesh he was G2758 κενόω kenoo. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain

so who was upholding the universe when HE, HE, HE, made himself G2758 κενόω kenoo..... well? scripture please.
isn't none.

101G.

not saying that you're right or wrong, but how about this. God is the Ordinal First who is "LORD", and Father. God in Diversity, is the Ordinal Last who is "Lord", and Son.

this is the ECHD, or the Plurility we speak of..... GOD in Diversity as the ANOTHER of himself

101G.
God just is and operates out of his nature which is a plurality. Now, it is what proceeds out of God's nature that is first and last. The Son proceeds from the Father thus that is what is first and last. It is an eternal procession and that is the way God operates. How that works I do not know but Jesus is the Alpha and Omega the very expression of God in all that God does and speaks. "In the beginning was the Word and thew Word was with God and the Word was God." Jesus is the one and only Lord God and is manifest in the Son. Did not Jesus say to Philip "if you have seen me, you have seen the Father."

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

answer, because God is a ECHAD in Nature, which he fails to understand.

101G
Indeed, and teaches that the son came into existence in time and space and was not always in existence but include the Son of God in that scenario. However, the Son of God who proceeds from the Father (God) eternally has always been with God (Father) and has never left God. even though God sent the Son into the World and God the Father was with him. One must come to terms with the Father is in the Son and the Son in the Father eternally and in time and space. God is a plurality and is always a plurality!

error, not as ONE only Spirit, for while in flesh he was G2758 κενόω kenoo. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain

so who was upholding the universe when HE, HE, HE, made himself G2758 κενόω kenoo..... well? scripture please.
isn't none.

101G.
If one puts on a coat which is a form of clothing does not make one a coat. You can apply that to John 1:1 and Philippians where it states that the Son of God took on a form of a human servant which is through the birth of a son through Mary. However, there was Spirit conception before birth so what does that tell us?

101G, do not label what you teach, or you will get labelled. Just teach what the Spirit teaches you. :)

We need not say I am of this teacher or teaching but rather but rather "I am of Christ" and seek to teach what the Spirit teaches me.

God bless you.

Back