What is the salvific effect of the Last Supper?

But that is exactly what you claim - Jesus is sacrificed in the mass and then eaten. It is the very definition of cannibals. If you are consuming the real body of blood of Jesus that is the very definition of being a cannibalism.
The called the early Christians a lot of things, even blaming them for the fire that burnt Rome. That does not make your point.
sacrifice does not always mean killing/death. sacrifice in the bible is an offering/gift. it can mean a sacrifice of praise (Hos. 4:12) and the sacrifice of thanksgiving (Ps. 50:14). Israelites also made grain offerings, drink offerings, et cetera. One sacrifice was called the wave offering. in Numbers 8:9–15, the whole Hebrew tribe of Levi was presented to God as a wave offering. In a similar way, the Mass is an offering, a sacrifice, where Christ is presented before the Father. again, Jesus does not die (no shedding of blood) and under the appearance of bread and wine is wholly consumed. in cannibalism, there is shedding of blood but in communion, Jesus gave himself to us in an unbloody manner.
The highlight you should never have posted it is accurate as your priests have persecuted and assaulted many during the centuries, especially children. Once again proving that Jesus has nothing to do with your institution and its false teachings, actions, doctrines, practices, laws etc. No need for me to do any research at all.

RCs love to shoot themselves in the foot.
paul was contrasting those who participate in the altar/table of demons and those who partake of the altar/table of the Lord. i am sorry to tell you that our priests, despite their sins, and unlike you, do believe in the real presence of Jesus christ in the bread and wind. you do not have to do any research at all since you believe you know everything and the catholics are always wrong.

We have refuted it many times. You are just blind to what scripture says. I can't make you see it. It will take God changing your heart to understand. Until, and if that happens, you will stay blind and deaf to His word!
i am referring to my post #166.
if you do not agree, where is your refutation?

sacrifice does not always mean killing/death. sacrifice in the bible is an offering/gift. it can mean a sacrifice of praise (Hos. 4:12) and the sacrifice of thanksgiving (Ps. 50:14). Israelites also made grain offerings, drink offerings, et cetera. One sacrifice was called the wave offering. in Numbers 8:9–15, the whole Hebrew tribe of Levi was presented to God as a wave offering. In a similar way, the Mass is an offering, a sacrifice, where Christ is presented before the Father. again, Jesus does not die (no shedding of blood) and under the appearance of bread and wine is wholly consumed. in cannibalism, there is shedding of blood but in communion, Jesus gave himself to us in an unbloody manner.

paul was contrasting those who participate in the altar/table of demons and those who partake of the altar/table of the Lord. i am sorry to tell you that our priests, despite their sins, and unlike you, do believe in the real presence of Jesus christ in the bread and wind. you do not have to do any research at all since you believe you know everything and the catholics are always wrong.

You keep mixing things up and trying to make things fit but they don't.

The NC has to be a blood sacrifice, so if you talking about the last supper and the NC then you mass sacrifice has to be a blood sacrifice. You keep digging yourself a hole soon you will be out the otherside and where will you go.

If you are consuming real human flesh and real blood you are breaking commandments. You are a cannibal.

The last supper was prophesying about a blood sacrifice not a grain offering or any other form of offering. Yep Paul is right he was referring to the RCC false altar/table it is a table of demons look at the evil leadership.

Why should I try when scripture, God’s Holy Word refutes you at every turn, but still you cling to your romanist religion's nonsense. You are blind and deaf to God's word. Unless God changes your heart, you will NEVER understand!

You have no proof that Jesus was speaking symbolically.
fixing typo in post 206

what proof would you accept?
is dry grass proof it didn't rain?

Is what the Cross accomplished proof that Christ did NOT pour out His blood on Thursday night?

Your claim of what took place at the Last Supper diminishes the Cross in the most herical of ways.

He was not speaking symbolically.
You have failed over and over and over again to prove it. You have failed to answer to ignore valid questions, you ignore the verses that show it is not symbolic.

First where is the evidence of said change?
Second why would Jesus break the commandments not to consume human flesh and blood? The commandment about blood is in both testaments.
I would highlight more questions that you refused to answer but need to run to an appointment.

You keep mixing things up and trying to make things fit but they don't.

The NC has to be a blood sacrifice, so if you talking about the last supper and the NC then you mass sacrifice has to be a blood sacrifice. You keep digging yourself a hole soon you will be out the otherside and where will you go.

If you are consuming real human flesh and real blood you are breaking commandments. You are a cannibal.

The last supper was prophesying about a blood sacrifice not a grain offering or any other form of offering. Yep Paul is right he was referring to the RCC false altar/table it is a table of demons look at the evil leadership.

Jesus was slain on the cross, but the offering wasn't completed on the cross. The offering was completed when Jesus ascended into heaven and entered the Holy of Holies with his own blood.

fixing typo in post 206

what proof would you accept?
is dry grass proof it didn't rain?

Is what the Cross accomplished proof that Christ did NOT pour out His blood on Thursday night?

Your claim of what took place at the Last Supper diminishes the Cross in the most herical of ways.
Jesus' words are proof enough for me - "...this is my body....this is my blood of the covenant..."

[[
Jesus' words are proof enough for me - "...this is my body....this is my blood of the covenant..."
me two,

so tomorrow I'll go down and buy my self (Christ) a door
from one of the "Merchant Men" of John's Revelation
what type of hardware should I get?????

black Friday; may be I can 50-60% off
while I am there I,ll check the Lawn and Garden section.
may get a "Jesus: Gate also
and spring time I'll plant a bunch of "Jesus" Vines

[[

me two,

so tomorrow I'll go down and buy my self (Christ) a door
from one of the "Merchant Men" of John's Revelation
what type of hardware should I get?????

black Friday; may be I can 50-60% off
while I am there I,ll check the Lawn and Garden section.
may get a "Jesus: Gate also
and spring time I'll plant a bunch of "Jesus" Vines
That is up to you. I will go to Mass and receive him in the Eucharist.

got it: Scriptures without meaning to go along with the Cross without effect
False. I don't limit myself to looking at scripture from one person's understanding. I didn't limit myself from looking at scripture from the nCCs perspective. I looked at it from the CCs perspective. As a Berean Christian I examined different perspectives and examined them with scripture and determined that the CC has it correct.

Back