What is the salvific effect of the Last Supper?

Great. Good to hear. So ONLY Christ saves, right?
Heb 13:17 Obey them that have the RULE OVER YOU, and SUBMIT yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

Lk 10:16 Whoever listens to you listens to ME. Whoever rejects you rejects me. And whoever rejects me rejects the one who sent me.

Heb 13:17 Obey them that have the RULE OVER YOU, and SUBMIT yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

Lk 10:16 Whoever listens to you listens to ME. Whoever rejects you rejects me. And whoever rejects me rejects the one who sent me.
Yes, but what were they preaching? And what about if you have leaders who are false teachers preaching a false gospel? You follow them because they are your leaders? So did Jim Jones' followers! Leaders will be held accountable for what they teach, but each person will be held accountable for following them if they teach false doctrines. Doctrines which are nowhere found in scripture!

Back