What is the salvific effect of the Last Supper?

He ate the bread. When you eat bread it becomes you and you become it. That is why bread gives human bodies life.

That bread became the man Jesus and the man Jesus became that bread because he ate it.

That bread died on a cross the next day and shed blood for our sins.

Yeah, you kinda miss that obvious point.
I think you are missing the point of scripture and what is really happening at the Last Supper.

He quoted Scripture, verbatim for you. But your showing us and proving to us that rc's speak from both sides of the mouth intentionally.

Here are the words of scripture, "While they were eating, Jesus took a loaf of bread, and after blessing it he broke it, gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” Then he took a cup, and after giving thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you; for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins."

The Eucharist is the sacrifice, the Passover meal and the manna of the NC.

Your church is concerned a mouse might eat the body of Christ, but..........

“Lord, who is it?” 26 Jesus then answered, “That is the one for whom I shall dip the morsel and give it to him.” So when He had dipped the morsel, he took and gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot. 27 After the morsel, Satan then entered into him.

Judas sharing in the blood of the covenant which drinking it does what?

When you build lie upon lie it just ends up being a tangled mess of lies.

Here are the words of scripture, "While they were eating, Jesus took a loaf of bread, and after blessing it he broke it, gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” Then he took a cup, and after giving thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you; for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins."

Last edited:

rc's intentionally speak from both sides of the mouth. On one side claim to believe God, but on the other side point us non-rc's to the rc institution so we can do as rc's do ... worship an institution, instead of trusting God at His word.

Your church is concerned a mouse might eat the body of Christ, but..........

“Lord, who is it?” 26 Jesus then answered, “That is the one for whom I shall dip the morsel and give it to him.” So when He had dipped the morsel, he took and gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot. 27 After the morsel, Satan then entered into him.

Judas sharing in the blood of the covenant which drinking it does what?

When you build lie upon lie it just ends up being a tangled mess of lies.
Judas had already left.

No, what you keep telling us is that scripture is the supreme/ultimate authority, scripture says very clearly that the blood of covenant is the contents of the cup. The supreme/ultimate doesn't say anything else as being the blood of the covenant. That in an of itself proves you wrong.
my point was:

Your version of the Cross is meaningless

Judas had already left.

You need to work on your reading skills

“Lord, who is it?” 26 Jesus then answered, “That is the one for whom I shall dip the morsel and give it to him.” So when He had dipped the morsel, he took and gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot. 27 After the morsel, Satan then entered into him. Therefore Jesus said to him, “What you do, do quickly.”

Now what? Fabricate another excuse?

Jesus also said...

John 6:29
"this is the work of God.... believe upon the one He sent."

The apostles always pointed hearers to belief in Jesus for salvation. They said nothing about eating flesh and drinking blood for salvation. Believing in Jesus means trusting Him. While He was on the cross Jesus said.... "It is finished"

But rc's want to eat flesh and drink blood instead of trusting that God has already done the work. There is nothing for us humans to boast about. God wants us to develop a relationship and fellowship with him. Do you know Jesus on a person level? And more importantly, does He know you.

Acts 16:30-31
He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved? They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, you and your household.”…

John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jesus said that there would be people who did all the religious works and good deeds, and still not get in. Why? Because they depended upon their many works to get them in, instead of doing what God said was the only way to Him. God chose faith in Him alone as the sole means of receiving salvation. Faith is not just merely giving a mental assent, but fully trusting in Him.

Matthew 7:22-23
Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!

Jesus gave an example of a man who tho, did good works.... did not go home justified.

Luke 18:9-14
“Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’ “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’ “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God.

Not if we understand what is happening and what Jesus is doing in the upper room.
then please, share your understanding. and answer

re: propitiation, the New Covent going into effect, and our sins being paid,
What took place on the Cross that did NOT already take place at the Last Supper?

Why should I try when scripture, God’s Holy Word refutes you at every turn, but still you cling to your romanist religion's nonsense. You are blind and deaf to God's word. Unless God changes your heart, you will NEVER understand!

Looks like you don't know what you are talking about at all. But no surprise.
fine if you cannot refute what i post about blood guilt or guilty of blood.
thanks, anyway

You keep mixing things up and trying to make things fit but they don't.

The NC has to be a blood sacrifice, so if you talking about the last supper and the NC then you mass sacrifice has to be a blood sacrifice. You keep digging yourself a hole soon you will be out the otherside and where will you go.

If you are consuming real human flesh and real blood you are breaking commandments. You are a cannibal.

The last supper was prophesying about a blood sacrifice not a grain offering or any other form of offering. Yep Paul is right he was referring to the RCC false altar/table it is a table of demons look at the evil leader

it is the same sacrifice offered in an unbloody manner in the upper room and in a bloody manner in calvary.

Back