What is the standard for a good person?

SeventhDay

This is why conversion is an issue.

How can you be when you are not?
It is one thing to not know what one is and another thing for one to think he knows who he is and is deceived. Consider the Jews who thought they knew who they were yet did not recognize the Messiah when he came unto them. The Jews even had the audacity to call Jesus Beelzebub.

How can one reason when one is deceived? It is like being in a dream and thinking that is their reality and they reason out of that.

Which is greater truth or fiction or reality versus a dream? I suppose each serves its purpose to glorify God from God's perspective.

Conversion is an issue to who? Is it to the one who is converted or to the one who thinks that he is converted and is not?

I suppose that for a believer to stray from the truth or to allow himself to be deceivedis a grave issue. We are to test the spirits to see whether they be of God but for one who is unconverted it is a non-issue if they can not discern spiritual things.

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Slyzr

It is one thing to not know what one is and another thing for one to think he knows who he is and is deceived. Consider the Jews who thought they knew who they were yet did not recognize the Messiah when he came unto them. The Jews even had the audacity to call Jesus Beelzebub.

How can one reason when one is deceived? It is like being in a dream and thinking that is their reality and they reason out of that.

Which is greater truth or fiction or reality versus a dream? I suppose each serves its purpose to glorify God from God's perspective.

Conversion is an issue to who? Is it to the one who is converted or to the one who thinks that he is converted and is not?

I suppose that for a believer to stray from the truth or to allow himself to be deceivedis a grave issue. We are to test the spirits to see whether they be of God but for one who is unconverted it is a non-issue if they can not discern spiritual things.

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Not agreeing .....

How can one ever be if they have to convert?

SeventhDay

If they don't convert are they?

Or are they not ...... but only to be converted?

Of course .... I was telling you that in my previous post.
Have not read all your posts but please keep up the good work as the Spirit guides you. God bless you. :)

SeventhDay

OK .......

does that mean to be converted to never be.

Oy vey ..... to never be?
It is to be converted in ones thinking which is spiritual repentance. One is or one is not but to the one who is he must believe that he is but the one who is not can not believe he is what he is not. God bless you. :)

Slyzr

It is to be converted in ones thinking which is spiritual repentance. One is or one is not but to the one who is he must believe that he is but the one who is not can not believe he is what he is not. God bless you. :)

Errrr.

How can one repent of their thinking.

When they are converted from their thinking.

Got to admit ...... that is a good point.