What kind of bread is epiousios?

So your Christianity is individualistic? It is just me, Jesus and the Bible?
Well your so called Christianity is following the false institution and its false doctrines and its false Mary.

No one could have any one better than Jesus and God's word is the best word and much better than those of paedophiles or those who hide those sins.

You rubbish me but you can offer me nothing at all. In the end on the day of judgement it will all be individualistic, just you before God.

So your Christianity is individualistic? It is just me, Jesus and the Bible?
You got it!!! No one needs formal membership in a church body in order to be saved to eternal life... just faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and God and Savior, trusting in Him for salvation, great and free.But God made us for fellowshiping with like-minded believers, so we can help, uplift, guide, and pray for each other, and to receive the Sacraments of the Lord's supper and Holy Baptism for the forgiveness of sins.

Well your so called Christianity is following the false institution and its false doctrines and its false Mary.

No one could have any one better than Jesus and God's word is the best word and much better than those of paedophiles or those who hide those sins.

You rubbish me but you can offer me nothing at all. In the end on the day of judgement it will all be individualistic, just you before God.
True--on the Last Day, Jesus isn't going to ask us what denomination we belonged to in life.

Right, because those are man made inventions.

Sorry, but your church is also a denomination; it fits the definition to a "t."

As for man made inventions, you have Indulgences, the 4 Marian Dogmas, Purgatory, celibate clergy, praying to saints dead in tbe Lord for help, succor, etc. and etc....

Pot, meet kettle.
"Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." Psalm 127:1
Exactly! And the Lord never told your church to add man-made doctrines to what Scripture teaches us, "going beyond what is written."

Sorry, but your church is also a denomination; it fits the definition to a "t."

As for man made inventions, you have Indulgences, the 4 Marian Dogmas, Purgatory, celibate clergy, praying to saints dead in tbe Lord for help, succor, etc. and etc....

Pot, meet kettle.

Exactly! And the Lord never told your church to add man-made doctrines to what Scripture teaches us, "going beyond what is written."
Luther built your "house". He is your founder.

Luther built your "house". He is your founder.
Luther was all about Jesus Christ and the true Gospel, which, by the grace of God, he rediscovered within the pages of Paul's epistle to the Romans. Our church is all about Jesus Christ--first, last, and always--and what He did for us on the cross and why. NOT Mary, NOT the pope, NOT our denomination--Jesus. Therefore, the Lord built my church since its foundation is Jesus Christ, not a mere man.

Back