What mans religion teaches about faith and repentance

TomFL

Whenever you make conditions to get saved, it's works salvation. Law keeping so you are a debtor to do the whole law. It's just like folk who required circumcision back in Paul's day. They fell from grace!
Tell it to scripture

Rom. 3:26–28 —KJV
“To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.”

It does not agree with you

brightfame52

Tell it to scripture

“To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.”

I'm telling it to you

TomFL

I'm telling it to you
Like scripture I do not agree with you either

brightfame52

Of course you don't agree with me because you are deceived to believe a lie. I know and understand that well. You teach law keeping work salvation

TomFL

Of course you don't agree with me because you are deceived to believe a lie. I know and understand that well. You teach law keeping work salvation
LOL

scripture does not lie

and as It does not agree with you you appear to be the one deceived

brightfame52

LOL

scripture does not lie

and as It does not agree with you you appear to be the one deceived
Whenever you make salvation conditioned on what man does you deny salvation by Grace and by default come under salvation by works. And you know that isn't biblical!

TomFL

What part of

did you fail to see

Whenever you make salvation conditioned on what man does you deny salvation by Grace and by default come under salvation by works. And you know that isn't biblical!
Stop reciting your theology

This is scripture

brightfame52

What part of

did you fail to see

This is scripture

You teach contrary to those scriptures. You teach salvation by works not those scriptures

TomFL

You teach contrary to those scriptures. You teach salvation by works not those scriptures
You are in denial and speaking your imaginings

What part of

did you fail to see

This is scripture

brightfame52

You are in denial and speaking your imaginings

What part of

did you fail to see

This is scripture

Its real. once you make anything man does, a condition to do in order for God to Justify them, you automatically default from grace to works, and you cant find a scripture that can justify that. All the scriptures you quote condemned your beliefs ! You in fact have a reason to boast !

TomFL

Its real. once you make anything man does, a condition to do in order for God to Justify them, you automatically default from grace to works, and you cant find a scripture that can justify that. All the scriptures you quote condemned your beliefs ! You in fact have a reason to boast !
Your problem is with scripture

What part of

do you not understand does not agree with you

brightfame52

Your problem is with scripture

What part of

do you not understand does not agree with you
No yours is. What you believe and teach is contrary to scripture !

TomFL

No yours is. What you believe and teach is contrary to scripture !
That's funny because scripture stated the same thing I stated

the idea that man is justified without faith is a scriptural abomination

brightfame52

That's funny because scripture stated the same thing I stated

No scripture teaches salvation by your works but the opposite Eph 2:8-9

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 not of works, lest any man should boast.

TomFL

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 not of works, lest any man should boast.
Sorry faith and works are contrasted

brightfame52

Sorry faith and works are contrasted

I know they are contrasted, but you make a faith a work of man he does to get saved. You corrupt the word of God

TomFL

You have already confessed faith and works are contrasted in scripture therefore you have no objection to justification through faith

brightfame52

So you know they are contrasted you should know your claim that men are justified without faith is an error
o
Your problem is that you teach justification by works, by what a person does. You teach contrary to Justification by Faith, thats what I teach !

TomFL

Your problem is that you teach justification by works, by what a person does. You teach contrary to Justification by Faith, thats what I teach !
Nope by faith just like the bible does

The Justification without faith you proclaim the bible knows nothing of

It's not biblical