What should Christians who are under Progressive, Woke, and bad liberal Christian leadership do?

john james

What should Christians who are under Progressive, Woke, and bad liberal Christian leadership do?

Some Christians have left several churches because the Pastor, elders and/or leadership becomes woke/Progressive or is woke/Progressive. And keep getting to other churches that have the same thing.

Gary Mac

As for me I turned to God for information. Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for self and He will give it me, I did and He did. Our churches are only religious enterprises and has noting at all to with the way of the Father to be like Him.

ReverendRV

Some Christians have left several churches because the Pastor, elders and/or leadership becomes woke/Progressive or is woke/Progressive. And keep getting to other churches that have the same thing.
Tithes Walk, and Liberals Squawk...

Joe

They should find another fellowship that is not worldly, with leadership led by the Spirit of God. If they cannot find one, they can open their homes to other believers and worship the Lord in spirit and truth.

john james

They should find another fellowship that is not worldly, with leadership led by the Spirit of God. If they cannot find one, they can open their homes to other believers and worship the Lord in spirit and truth.
What if they don't have the theological knowledge and background to lead and don't know anyone else that has it?

Joe

What if they don't have the theological knowledge and background to lead and don't know anyone else that has it?
They need to follow the Lord's instruction...“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. “For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. “Or what person is there among you who, when his son asks for a loaf of bread, will give him a stone? “Or if he asks for a fish, he will not give him a snake, will he? “So if you, despite being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!"
(Mat 7:7-11)

They need to ask, seek, and knock unto the Lord for Him to provide them what they need. He will provide what they need.

God bless

John t

ANSWER

Follow the directions of Paul in the Bible:

2 Corinthians 6:
14 Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?​
15 What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever?​
16 What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said,​
“I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them,​
and I will be their God,​
and they shall be my people.​
17 Therefore go out from their midst,​
and be separate from them, says the Lord,​
and touch no unclean thing;​
then I will welcome you,​
18 and I will be a father to you,​
and you shall be sons and daughters to me,​
says the Lord Almighty.”​

That was easy, wasn't it?

Gary Mac

And when all else fails...Pray! We got to pray just to make it today! PRAY...
Those who are of God pray washout ceasing, it is our state of mind in continual communication with God by His same Spirit be in us. Prayer is communication with God and by his SPirit be our own that is constant.

Buzzard

well; could this be the Problem
You belong to :devilish: the Wrong Church 😈
A Son of the wrong Woman

Proverbs 2:11
Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

12 To deliver thee from the way of the evil man,
from the man that speaketh froward things;
Who leave the paths of uprightness,
to walk in the ways of darkness;
Who rejoice to do evil,
and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;
Whose ways are crooked,
and they froward in their paths:

16 To deliver thee from the strange woman,
even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;
Which forsaketh the guide of her youth,
and forgetteth the covenant of her God.
For her house inclineth unto death,
and her paths unto the dead.
None that go unto her return again,
neither take they hold of the paths of life.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Galations 4:26
.... Jerusalem which is above is free,
which is the mother of us all.
------- and a warning -------
Nevertheless what saith the scripture?
Cast out the bondwoman and her son:
for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Jerusalem which is above is free,

--------this Church--------

Hebrews 12:
" ..... mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God,
the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn,
which are written in heaven,
and to God the Judge of all,
and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant,

could that be the Problem
You belong to the Wrong Church
A Son of the wrong Woman

Redeemed

Those who are of God pray washout ceasing, it is our state of mind in continual communication with God by His same Spirit be in us. Prayer is communication with God and by his SPirit be our own that is constant.
Exactly Gary!